Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredible's~love note~oops ltr of sry 4m MG (Page 27)

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Joined: 21 November 2010
Posts: 34266

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@spee====
 
ur innocence is subtly fadind dearie!!
aash yeh achi baat hai ya bhuri?!Wink
humara mission is reaching success spee....Big smile
 
then partyBig smileBig smile
with NPM!!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@reena===
 
maan ke dole shole isi din ke liye to banaye hai!
 
kal tujhe log kosege!!!
 
maybe sanjh ka tujhe transfer ho jayegi!!
 
 
@spee===
 
glad to see ur "innocent" ideas....
 
hmmm "lots of thing" me wondering what???
lool aash save me from everyone tomorrowLOLHug
 
dont worry i will save u!!!HugHug
 
provided u stop now!!!
me will stop nowHugHugHug  before you scream at me, i hope you do not mind me teasing you allSmile
 
nope coz we love u....
 
but me ging now....!
 
before nandu comes n kills  me!!
 
bye spee , ree, aditi...lily..
sweet maan dreams and me love you all. HugHugHugHugHug i will save you from nandu.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Joined: 19 January 2007
Posts: 7137

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@reena===
 
maan ke dole shole isi din ke liye to banaye hai!
 
kal tujhe log kosege!!!
 
maybe sanjh ka tujhe transfer ho jayegi!!
 
 
@spee===
 
glad to see ur "innocent" ideas....
 
hmmm "lots of thing" me wondering what???
lool aash save me from everyone tomorrowLOLHug
 
dont worry i will save u!!!HugHug
 
provided u stop now!!!
me will stop nowHugHugHug  before you scream at me, i hope you do not mind me teasing you allSmile
 
nope coz we love u....
 
but me ging now....!
 
before nandu comes n kills  me!!
 
bye spee , ree, aditi...lily..


run run run...shes on the way here...bhaagooo

gudnite n sweetdreamsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasinghLoquacious_Aash

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Joined: 15 June 2006
Posts: 10891

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@aditi===
 
tu abhi bhi rawal pe hi atki hai!!!
 
loved ur analysis..
but uu missd annie asking geet to make bbrkfst for dev!!!!!!!!!!
 
that was the highpt yaar!!
 
oh yes....i wonder how much lower this annie can stoop....hating this character more everyday....she actually thinks that by saving maan, dev has bought the rights on geet...annie-like characters make me feel ashamed that i am a girl....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropredLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12017

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

@aditi-lovely analysis dear...........

 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12017

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@spee====
 
ur innocence is subtly fadind dearie!!
aash yeh achi baat hai ya bhuri?!Wink
humara mission is reaching success spee....Big smile
 
then partyBig smileBig smile
with NPM!!!Embarrassed
haha succes party hogi!!!..........par abhi bhi mein NPM ki stage tak nahi pahunchi hu yaarEmbarrassed
divareena IF-Sizzlerz
divareena
divareena

Joined: 16 February 2006
Posts: 16799

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

Originally posted by divareena

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@reena===
 
maan ke dole shole isi din ke liye to banaye hai!
 
kal tujhe log kosege!!!
 
maybe sanjh ka tujhe transfer ho jayegi!!
 
 
@spee===
 
glad to see ur "innocent" ideas....
 
hmmm "lots of thing" me wondering what???
lool aash save me from everyone tomorrowLOLHug
 
dont worry i will save u!!!HugHug
 
provided u stop now!!!
me will stop nowHugHugHug  before you scream at me, i hope you do not mind me teasing you allSmile
reena itna kyun fikar karthi hai yaar..............now it is such that only when u all tease me i feel my day is complete!!!LOLLOLWink
HugHugHug awww thankyou spee
 
lily HugHugHug welcome to the group and a big hug for you

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrno

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12017

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Originally posted by aashluvsmaan

@aditi===
 
tu abhi bhi rawal pe hi atki hai!!!
 
loved ur analysis..
but uu missd annie asking geet to make bbrkfst for dev!!!!!!!!!!
 
that was the highpt yaar!!
 
oh yes....i wonder how much lower this annie can stoop....hating this character more everyday....she actually thinks that by saving maan, dev has bought the rights on geet...annie-like characters make me feel ashamed that i am a girl....
aditi i completely agree with u..............being a girl she casually tells romeo and pinky that dev has changed he gave blood so asks them to forgive dev..............romeo and pinky r more concerned for maaneet and they love maaneet more than this anni who is supposed to be maan's sis............now so sure anni is not maan's real sis...............she is dev's real sis...............dono ek jaise hai.......................also how insensitive she is she asks geet so casually have u prepared breakfast for dev bhai also...................that point i was like how cna u ask a rap* victim to prepare breakfast for her rap*st........................and also anni assumes so easily that maan wud forgive dev when he wud know that dev gave him blood............maan is never going to forgive dev.................bcuz just by donating blood dev cannot wash away all his sins.................some sins r such that even a thousand good deeds will not wash such sins completely....................

Edited by sptrno - 28 February 2011 at 2:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
People think i am crazy

Author: blueangel1308   Replies: 5   Views: 905

blueangel1308 5 905 15 October 2010 at 8:47am by -xShagunx-
Oops its a mistake-Sorry!!

Author: veryberry01   Replies: 6   Views: 1393

veryberry01 6 1393 22 August 2010 at 10:08pm by veryberry01
Love it love it !

2

Author: yoyolo   Replies: 10   Views: 3027

yoyolo 10 3027 21 August 2010 at 3:06am by swatisingh
oops....love hurts

2

Author: adoremevirgo   Replies: 14   Views: 1549

adoremevirgo 14 1549 01 August 2010 at 6:43am by TheBrat
fab....epi.....:)..just crazy abt it..!!

Author: celimoni   Replies: 0   Views: 535

celimoni 0 535 25 July 2010 at 4:26am by celimoni

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index