Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Crazy Incredible's~love note~oops ltr of sry 4m MG (Page 18)

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
@ nandita; nice analysis... sorry i dint read my letter to u walla stuff...

regarding dadi.. ab paachthaaye hoth kya jab chidiya chug gaayee kheth..
even i likd seein pinky n romeo worried abt geet...

me still wonderin as maan has joined office but still no questions to annie regardin her buyin arjun s company

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnonanditasingh

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

@spandana – u r right … maan's concerned more about geet's safety as he knows her very well & he also knows that she is innocent & lands easily in trouble … – nice post …

@samata – I 2 got the same doubt is NT coming back …whn thy showed the FB – nice post …

@nandu -

sptrnobharkha

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharkha

Originally posted by sptrno

Originally posted by bharkha

@ spee: nice analysis yar.. luvd ur precap... how confident u r.... tune likha kii.. truth ll be out tomo and happiness in their life ll be back....

tere muh mein duniya ki saari meethaiya yar...
thank u sweetheart.................the reason for my confidence about precap is my full faith and confidence in MAANEET's atoothe rishta.............my belief in the level of mutual trust faith and understanding MAANEET share................the level of trust is such that there is no place for MU at this stage dear...........................

me not trusting these cvs.... 250th epi ka kachra kar diiya...
maan aur geet pe belief pe.. par in cvs pe nahi

i know sweety wat u mean..............u know today again new cvs...............i so hope that cvs will not ruin MAANEET's special bond.............MAANEET r a very unique couple so i just hope cvs will maintain it and not show MU like other shows.....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bharkha

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

@aash - soch ne main kya jaatha hain hamara ki SR hoga .......LOLpatha nahin kab kaun si kwahish puri hojaye LOLWink

@varsha - maan right now is worried abt geet ...& how she will b ...coz dev is living under the same roof .....so for him ...right now concentrating in office is also difficult & as it is not enough the unknown caller ......so right now he ahs no idea abt wht annie is upto ......

bharkhaLoquacious_Aash

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
@hima-thanks dear

dewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

@aash - soch ne main kya jaatha hain hamara ki SR hoga .......LOLpatha nahin kab kaun si kwahish puri hojaye LOLWink

@varsha - maan right now is worried abt geet ...& how she will b ...coz dev is living under the same roof .....so for him ...right now concentrating in office is also difficult & as it is not enough the unknown caller ......so right now he ahs no idea abt wht annie is upto ......
u right yaar..waise bhi hum sapnon ki zindagi jeete hai!!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnobharkhadewdropred

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

regardin sr.. agree.. umeed pe hi duniya teeki hai.. humein umeed toh rakhni hi chahiye...

hmmm rite........ i hope they show it soon......

dewdropred

lily_k25 IF-Rockerz
lily_k25
lily_k25

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
luv maan, adi, romeo,pinky,geet to the core...u must have known by now...why i call them solely mine...Embarrassed

now coming to our sweet annie dearie...to tell the truth...i never hated her till now...dint hate her when she dint have a back bone or self esteem and still went behind arjun to make him realise his so called luv for her...i just ignored her all these days...BUT ...today...for the first time..i hated her when she happyly came n asked geet whether she cooked for dev 'bhai' too...
aaaaaaaaarrgggg....thats it..now its official..hating this annie girl now..damn...Angry she irritated me to the core today..

and arjun...LOL..took a moment to adjust to the cleanly shaven look..but got adjusted by watching him through the episodeLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priti11-sptrnonanditasinghbharkhaLoquacious_Aashdewdropred

Go to top