Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dewdropred

aash ki bachi .........๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  U know me very well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†U R right ......I think I posted my stalker logic on some page after reading post ....... & reg 2 NT .......also i posted .... chk tht out ...

ikno u that well...
i read ur post...

even i agree..it is NOT arjun!!

about DEV..................i think even CVs are not sure till now uska kya karna hai...thay willl go with audience poll.....

so lets hope woh humari sune!!
dewdropred thumbnail

Rota .......interested girls please give ur names .......

feb 27 - sun - deepthi ...

feb 28 - mon - aarti ....

mar 1 - tues - reena ...

mar 2 - wed - aash ....

mar 3 - thurs - varsha ....

mar 4 - fri - spandana

mar 5 - sat - samata ...

mar 6 - sun -  Ixx

mar 7 - mon - Hima ....

sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@aarthi............

Y on the earth all gud ppl have to face the thorns more than the evils...

answer to ur question dear...............bcuz destiny knows that only gud people have the courage and strength to face all the problems, thorns, nightmares in life....................gud people r true, honest, fair, they don't harm others for their own selfish and evil motive like evil people so all their honesty achayi goodness gives them strength, hope and faith in themselves to face every hurdle in their lives.........and they know how to remove all the thorns in their life they never give up until they remove all the thorns just to ensure roses in their lives.........and when gud people have happy and peaceful times in their lives after all the struggles they enjoy the bliss and roses and colours to maximum level unlike evil people bcuz evil people always back of their mind know that wat they have done is wrong and the good part in them makes them guilty and unknowingly this guilt never lets them be happy and peaceful like gud people and also their manpulative, selfish and evil nature makes them weak so destiny doesn not give so many difficult problems to them bcuz destiny knows they have no strength to face them like gud people.....................hope i'm not boring u with so much philosoply!

bharkha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Hey crazies Goodnight to all ............................

gud nite mona dii

coz of who ๐Ÿ˜†

maan who else๐Ÿ˜ณ
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

ikno u that well...
i read ur post...

even i agree..it is NOT arjun!!

about DEV..................i think even CVs are not sure till now uska kya karna hai...thay willl go with audience poll.....

so lets hope woh humari sune!!

aash u know dev staying in KM will b more prob for maaneet ... the soon he exits from KM the better it is ......... so devil needs to b kicked out of KM ......& cv's ne uska naam dev๐Ÿ˜กkyun rakha ...paapi rakhna chahiye tha
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@all goodnight...catch you guys tomorrow...

aash u know dev staying in KM will b more prob for maaneet ... the soon he exits from KM the better it is ......... so devil needs to b kicked out of KM ......& cv's ne uska naam dev๐Ÿ˜กkyun rakha ...paapi rakhna chahiye tha

hima baby i love it when u start cursing dev!!!

teri tone of voice mai imagine karti hu...

dev ko ghar me laye hau taki hume hot hot maaneet moments mile samjhi!!!
b positive!!
nanditasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi guys ...updated page 2

and made a post..MY LETTER TO YOU

join u guys soon.....๐Ÿค—

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sptrno

@aarthi............

Y on the earth all gud ppl have to face the thorns more than the evils...

answer to ur question dear...............bcuz destiny knows that only gud people have the courage and strength to face all the problems, thorns, nightmares in life....................gud people r true, honest, fair, they don't harm others for their own selfish and evil motive like evil people so all their honesty achayi goodness gives them strength, hope and faith in themselves to face every hurdle in their lives.........and they know how to remove all the thorns in their life they never give up until they remove all the thorns just to ensure roses in their lives.........and when gud people have happy and peaceful times in their lives after all the struggles they enjoy the bliss and roses and colours to maximum level unlike evil people bcuz evil people always back of their mind know that wat they have done is wrong and the good part in them makes them guilty and unknowingly this guilt never lets them be happy and peaceful like gud people and also their manpulative, selfish and evil nature makes them weak so destiny doesn not give so many difficult problems to them bcuz destiny knows they have no strength to face them like gud people.....................hope i'm not boring u with so much philosoply!

no spa udnt bore me...loved it...and agree to u 100%