Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Iam very disappointed:( (Page 2)

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

kasuuuu IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gitika.jmsainhjaugLOVE_DMGAkankshaa.

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
well i am shocked too....i loved shaurya....

but then somewhere down the lane i began to feel that shaurya-misha track have no story....

like come on....misha had to change herself just for shaurya...thats not our misha....somewhere because of the shaurya track...our misha lost charm....

but now with the shanker track its back...the old misha.....the way she shouted at shanker....

misha's love for shaurya is mere attraction and nothing else.....he always maintain a buddy atttitute to misha

shanker is the true love for misha...and it was even mention before abt pintoo.....and we all predicted that pintoo will come back...her mother showed pintoo's baby picture to misha.....

it was hinted earlier that misha is going to paired with pintoo aka shanker....

i can't wait to see shanker-misha equation......

i love his name.....because shanker is my cousin's name....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuuu.Angel

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

there is nothing wrong with being Gay.

in fact u should have know that something is up with him with the way he took off his shirt in front of all those men who were working for or with him to show of perfect body.

Totally, Angel! I agree with you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy being gay. In fact, I have guy friends who are gay and they are total sweethearts, just like Shaurya. But I don't know, Shaurya being one just seems out of place. Yes, maybe, we should've taken a hint but then, I have a feeling that things didn't work out with Shaurya that is why this all has happened. I'm dead sure that that they didn't introduce Shaurya just to turn him gay, I hope you're getting what I'm saying?Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kasuuuuAkankshaa..Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

in fact u should have know that something is up with him with the way he took off his shirt in front of all those men who were working for or with him to show of perfect body.

but me i had thought he took off his shirti to impress grlz not da workersLOL
HAHA....well I guess not he wasn't doing it to get gals but to find himself a Hot dude but I just can't believe it has to be ShankarOuch

kasuuuu

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Totally, Angel! I agree with you. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a guy being gay. In fact, I have guy friends who are gay and they are total sweethearts, just like Shaurya. But I don't know, Shaurya being one just seems out of place. Yes, maybe, we should've taken a hint but then, I have a feeling that things didn't work out with Shaurya that is why this all has happened. I'm dead sure that that they didn't introduce Shaurya just to turn him gay, I hope you're getting what I'm saying?Smile
in red bold I know what u mean and that is just EKta and her team not knowing what to do with Shaurya after toying with Shankar and Misha track, so they opt for an easy way out which turn him gay.

by God the creatives of PKYEK are simply lazy people who don't wanna work hard but get pay.

.Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

well i am shocked too....i loved shaurya....

but then somewhere down the lane i began to feel that shaurya-misha track have no story....

like come on....misha had to change herself just for shaurya...thats not our misha....somewhere because of the shaurya track...our misha lost charm....

but now with the shanker track its back...the old misha.....the way she shouted at shanker....

misha's love for shaurya is mere attraction and nothing else.....he always maintain a buddy atttitute to misha

shanker is the true love for misha...and it was even mention before abt pintoo.....and we all predicted that pintoo will come back...her mother showed pintoo's baby picture to misha.....

it was hinted earlier that misha is going to paired with pintoo aka shanker....

i can't wait to see shanker-misha equation......

i love his name.....because shanker is my cousin's name....

You know? I don't mind a studious types..but I don't like Yash Gera, no offence. He's boring. We needed someone like Mayank to be the desi Jeremy. :P

.Jane..

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shonasukirti

but me i had thought he took off his shirti to impress grlz not da workersLOL

I know, right? Tracker, T's chamchis, and Misha were ogling over his body ..  And he is doing all that for his FELLOW WORKERS? What a waste! LOL

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index