Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Charu................searching for updates, as till night i won't be able to see epi, cause of my work😈
pm reply will give u later😎
MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@nabi-bye..gn..
@charu-sun can u hlp me abt sumthing?
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks  Charu for the link...Just checked that post.πŸ˜†
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Charu................searching for updates, as till night i won't be able to see epi, cause of my work😈

pm reply will give u later😎

okay darling.. i ll PM u haan.. πŸ˜³
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: remosalsa

can someone tell me in brief what happened today?😳....no proper updates, these days

T is all set to patao Sid with her rumal type dress πŸ˜† ---- Abhay kidnaps piya n takes her to the jungle n heals her wound (only by touch!! pls note πŸ˜†) ----- piya feels happy to see him bt questions him why he brought her here n all ---- he gives her no ans ---- she feels he is playin with her feelings  ------ Panchi takes sid home n there is a small fun scene b/w sid-misha πŸ˜† ------- back to abhiya: piya strts to go.. Abhay tells her we hav to be here... piya jai sawaal questions him again bt no jawaab frm him ----- sid reaches the jungle smellin piya's blood ------- abhay senses sid n puts a safety locket arnd piya's neck n tels her to go bck to hostel ----- coz of the locket sid cant smell piya's blood n he looses trace---- then thr is a confrontation b/w the broz..... which u have to watch ----- abhay lies that he hates piya 🀒 but sid says to himself "riste mein tho hum tumare bhai lagte hai.. u cant lie to me"

precap: sid is gonna throw a party n invite piya too
Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
@ Titli -- for sue sweetu tell me... 
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Charu21

@ Nabz -- byeeeee!! catch ya next time!! Kabir (x 2) Abhay Sid dreams!! πŸ€—

@ Ashu -- hiiiiiiiiiii πŸ€—

byeeeeeee Nabiiiiiiii πŸ€—
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ritu1618

T is all set to patao Sid with her rumal type dress πŸ˜† ---- Abhay kidnaps piya n takes her to the jungle n heals her wound (only by touch!! pls note πŸ˜†) ----- piya feels happy to see him bt questions him why he brought her here n all ---- he gives her no ans ---- she feels he is playin with her feelings  ------ Panchi takes sid home n there is a small fun scene b/w sid-misha πŸ˜† ------- back to abhiya: piya strts to go.. Abhay tells her we hav to be here... piya jai sawaal questions him again bt no jawaab frm him ----- sid reaches the jungle smellin piya's blood ------- abhay senses sid n puts a safety locket arnd piya's neck n tels her to go bck to hostel ----- coz of the locket sid cant smell piya's blood n he looses trace---- then thr is a confrontation b/w the broz..... which u have to watch ----- abhay lies that he hates piya 🀒 but sid says to himself "riste mein tho hum tumare bhai lagte hai.. u cant lie to me"

precap: sid is gonna throw a party n invite piya too

Ritu, just want to add something. T's dress was like tiger's dress...πŸ˜†

MyArchangel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Charu21

@ Titli -- for sue sweetu tell me...

how do u download vid's 4m star player??
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sorrrry for disappearing.
kuch kaam tha.