Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

   
Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

global indian tv honors (Page 2)

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2188

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Kya Sheemu !!!!  3 rd World War hogyee ..... Forum main..... Kya Secret!!!!!


hamare forum mein award mile to war, na mile to war, ab bechare SP wale kya kare Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iViewsGurpreetD

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Originally posted by netri

Kya Sheemu !!!!  3 rd World War hogyee ..... Forum main..... Kya Secret!!!!!


hamare forum mein award mile to war, na mile to war, ab bechare SP wale kya kare Big smile

Bilkul Sahi Pooja..........Did U watched Shakila's PostLOL
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

Kya Sheemu !!!!  3 rd World War hogyee ..... Forum main..... Kya Secret!!!!!


Oh yeahWink but you know I stayed away. Glad I did LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2188

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
I did see the last few comments..and not wanting to start another pyaar ki ladai,I would say, yes I am biased towards ishaan (and would choose him probably only when there is a comparison between Ishaan and other SGP characters)

But when its abt anyone in SGP compared to others, then first for me its the sgp team..and then Ishaan. so anyone in SGP wins I will be happy.


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

infinity00

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Joined: 24 April 2010
Posts: 7694

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

I did see the last few comments..and not wanting to start another pyaar ki ladai,I would say, yes I am biased towards ishaan (and would choose him probably only when there is a comparison between Ishaan and other SGP characters)

But when its abt anyone in SGP compared to others, then first for me its the sgp team..and then Ishaan. so anyone in SGP wins I will be happy.


Well said , you expressed your opinion and choice with out being afraid , thats what we like about it , liking Ishaan doesnt mean you hate others, just as  liking others deosnt mean you hate Ishaan. I am very dissapointed though over the silly argument  on the same show.
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Joined: 24 January 2009
Posts: 8921

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Never mind, let bygones be bygones. We have just 1 more day left till 1st year anniversary of SGP, so lets all be positive, happy and celebrate.  Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Joined: 20 July 2007
Posts: 2188

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
hum sab ek hai Wink

sgp zindabad.
ishaan zindabad
suhana hai hai Wink sorry sorry, suhana bhi zindabad !
agar mein suhana ko kuch bolongi to sab se pehle ishaan mujhse baat nahi karega !!

so guys, 1 2 3 , sgp zindabad Wink
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Joined: 15 June 2010
Posts: 14122

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

hum sab ek hai Wink

sgp zindabad.
ishaan zindabad
suhana hai hai Wink sorry sorry, suhana bhi zindabad !
agar mein suhana ko kuch bolongi to sab se pehle ishaan mujhse baat nahi karega !!

so guys, 1 2 3 , sgp zindabad Wink


Excuse me??? LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Best actress on indian television in 2010

Author: princess017   Replies: 1   Views: 1128

princess017 1 1128 22 June 2010 at 2:45am by YusBee
This is what I call a true indian parivar on TV

2 3 4 5

Author: YusBee   Replies: 36   Views: 3856

YusBee 36 3856 01 June 2010 at 4:35am by Shreyacool

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index