Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Some NivRen Scenes: Updated Scenes 36 and 37 (Page 64)

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

[QUOTE=minu2011]Asma,
I'm a reader normally so i read loads but since i started watching CCBM and joined IF i've suddenly started to write!!

Isn't it amazing how the magic of NivRen and CCBM has brought out new things in so many of us??!! What  gift.  I too was a silent reader for a while and then got drawn in by the quality of the writing and discussion on this forum (and the Nivren thread), but also to get over the writer's block i was feeling I was falling into at work...and it has certainly helped!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjubalaanjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Good to know that this forum has helped both asma and minu in writing. Hidden talents have come out in here. I am so proud of being a member of this forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Anju -- you're one of those who have inspired me!!  

anjubalaanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Ahh Minu, i guess there are so many of us that NivRen and CCBM have inspired but also this forum, like u said, everyone here is so supportive and encouraging and i've made so many friends here too!

Anju, I agree with Minu, you're an inspiration to me tooHug

minu2011anjubala

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

Hi Ketty! I'm glad u enjoyed itHug it was fun to write actually imagining Viren like that lolzz!! And the veggies looking sad n squashed is actually from experience LOL!!!

Aww im glad it helped take ur mind off things, i keep seeing all these nivarth topics and i keep thinking there's no way the writers would be THAT blind and stupid surely?!   

Asma, I don't understand these people either, article said DD might die, Viren is still alive how they can just think that because DD is dieing, Nivi and Sid can be together, right now I am holding myself from cursing. It's really ridiculous.

minu2011anjaani07

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
great job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
oh meri asma diii itna achcha hai yeh scene kkash  aisa hi scene ccbm mein dikhaye yaar love it love it love it  i dnt have word for it love it diii thanks for writing dii

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjubalaanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Ketty! I'm glad u enjoyed itHug it was fun to write actually imagining Viren like that lolzz!! And the veggies looking sad n squashed is actually from experience LOL!!!

Aww im glad it helped take ur mind off things, i keep seeing all these nivarth topics and i keep thinking there's no way the writers would be THAT blind and stupid surely?!   

Asma, I don't understand these people either, article said DD might die, Viren is still alive how they can just think that because DD is dieing, Nivi and Sid can be together, right now I am holding myself from cursing. It's really ridiculous.

I'm feeling the same Ketty, it's making me itch seeing all these topics but i'm stopping myself from commenting.

Here's how i see it: if u think about it logically Nivarth is never gonna happen. Even if somehow Viren decides to 'sacrifice' his love or whatever and pushes Nivi away (and that's a big and stupid 'if') then there's no way Sid himself will let anything happen because he knows how much Nivi and Viren love each other! So yeah maybe if they do go that route, it might look like it for a while but in the end there's NO way it'll happen. 

Even if they kill Viren, Nivi wouldn't go back to Sid, she sees him as a friend and her sisters husband now, nothing more, i think if anything were to happen to Viren, she'd remain alone rather than do that!

That's just what i think, i dont want any of these things to happen tho, i'm sick of these rubbish tracks when there's so little time left!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011Butifuleyesgmann2010anjubala

Go to top