Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Some NivRen Scenes: Updated Scenes 36 and 37 (Page 63)

dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Asma jaan I was thinking about your scenes today... And it looks like my lucky day coz I got to read 2 awesome scenes... OMG what's wrong with Nivi, is she sick with the flu or is there something else in store for us:)...Viren cooking for Nivi that was so sweet. Your scenes make me fall more in love with NivRen... Loved it all. Thanks so much doll. I really like the fact that although NivRen are together and one, Nivi still experience her shyness, really loved that part, it was so sweet. Thanks again. Now I'm gona get sweet NivRen dreams tonight:):) love you mwah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjaani07

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Asma  Hug amazing scenes once again. Kitchen scene with Viren trying to cook was really funny. Vegetables looked sad and squashed, it was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing reading that whole scene, picturing Viren covered with flour was just fantastic. I think I have to try a ketchup trick for spicy food. LOL Thanks for writing these scenes, loved it. Forgot article tension for a while.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011anjaani07

salekh1 Senior Member
salekh1
salekh1

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED IT..
awesome scene...
Veryy cuteee nivren scene
Thank you
Please continue Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

minu2011 Senior Member
minu2011
minu2011

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Asma,

I was reading some of your early scenes, which I've never had a chance to read and have to tell you this:

Scene 1 is one of the most amazing, awesome, passionate scenes  I've ever read...totally gave me butterflies in the stomach imagining Neha and Kinshuk enacting it...oh how I wish they would have picturized this one -- hats off sweety!  you're one amazing writer.

and scene 3 (below) -- wow haven't laughed as much as I did when I read it -- laughed till tears streamed down.  that rocking scene is a real riot!!!!! Loved it!!  :)

Scene 3:

Nivi woke up to the sound of a loud 'thud' and then a muffled sound. She was alert instantly and was scared because it was still dark and the noise had been so close. She felt like it was probably around 1 or 2AM because she hadn't been asleep that long. She was just about to call for Viren when she saw a big shadow moving off the floor by Viren's sofa. Now scared for Viren's safety she forgot her fear and jumped off the bed and went towards the still moving shadow, which she could now see was a person moving towards the sofa. Without thinking she picked up Viren's 'attitude is everything' mug and knocked them on the head...well she was aiming for their head but she stumbled slightly on her saree and ended up hitting them on the shoulder and pushing them onto the sofa instead! She heard a muffled groan and then went for the light switch.

Viren was falling. He'd been tossing and turning on his sofa, dreaming about Nivi drenched in water. He was just about to catch her in his arms when suddenly he was falling. He woke up with a dull pain on is his shoulder and realised he was on the floor! He swore under his breath and thought 'wah viren sood, kya baat hai, neend mein bhi Nivedita ke peeche baaghte baaghte ghir gaya aur Nivedita bhi nahi mili!' He slowly got up in the dark and moved towards the sofa being as quiet as he could. The next thing he knew someone had pushed him forward on to the sofa, hitting him on the same shoulder he'd fallen on. He instinctively knew it was Nivi and was angry he'd woken her up and she'd caught him so he straightened up and yelled 'Nivedita! Tumne mujhe dhakka kyu maara?!!' when the lights came on and he turned towards her blinded for a few seconds.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007anjaani07adventure_gurl

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Asma  Hug amazing scenes once again. Kitchen scene with Viren trying to cook was really funny. Vegetables looked sad and squashed, it was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing reading that whole scene, picturing Viren covered with flour was just fantastic. I think I have to try a ketchup trick for spicy food. LOL Thanks for writing these scenes, loved it. Forgot article tension for a while.

Hi Ketty! I'm glad u enjoyed itHug it was fun to write actually imagining Viren like that lolzz!! And the veggies looking sad n squashed is actually from experience LOL!!!

Aww im glad it helped take ur mind off things, i keep seeing all these nivarth topics and i keep thinking there's no way the writers would be THAT blind and stupid surely?!   

gmann2010

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minu2011

Asma,

I was reading some of your early scenes, which I've never had a chance to read and have to tell you this:

Scene 1 is one of the most amazing, awesome, passionate scenes  I've ever read...totally gave me butterflies in the stomach imagining Neha and Kinshuk enacting it...oh how I wish they would have picturized this one -- hats off sweety!  you're one amazing writer.

and scene 3 (below) -- wow haven't laughed as much as I did when I read it -- laughed till tears streamed down.  that rocking scene is a real riot!!!!! Loved it!!  :)

Scene 3:

Nivi woke up to the sound of a loud 'thud' and then a muffled sound. She was alert instantly and was scared because it was still dark and the noise had been so close. She felt like it was probably around 1 or 2AM because she hadn't been asleep that long. She was just about to call for Viren when she saw a big shadow moving off the floor by Viren's sofa. Now scared for Viren's safety she forgot her fear and jumped off the bed and went towards the still moving shadow, which she could now see was a person moving towards the sofa. Without thinking she picked up Viren's 'attitude is everything' mug and knocked them on the head...well she was aiming for their head but she stumbled slightly on her saree and ended up hitting them on the shoulder and pushing them onto the sofa instead! She heard a muffled groan and then went for the light switch.

Viren was falling. He'd been tossing and turning on his sofa, dreaming about Nivi drenched in water. He was just about to catch her in his arms when suddenly he was falling. He woke up with a dull pain on is his shoulder and realised he was on the floor! He swore under his breath and thought 'wah viren sood, kya baat hai, neend mein bhi Nivedita ke peeche baaghte baaghte ghir gaya aur Nivedita bhi nahi mili!' He slowly got up in the dark and moved towards the sofa being as quiet as he could. The next thing he knew someone had pushed him forward on to the sofa, hitting him on the same shoulder he'd fallen on. He instinctively knew it was Nivi and was angry he'd woken her up and she'd caught him so he straightened up and yelled 'Nivedita! Tumne mujhe dhakka kyu maara?!!' when the lights came on and he turned towards her blinded for a few seconds.

OMV Minu!! I actually havent looked at these since i first wrote them awww I'm so glad ur enjoying them!Embarrassed

You know, the first scene, or 2 scenes actually i wrote only for the Nivren besharam gang thread and then Ashly asked me to post them and i just thought i might as well cos i loved writing them so much. I'm so happy u liked the first scene cos really, i'd never written anything b4 it and i was so nervous about posting it! I'm a reader normally so i read loads but since i started watching CCBM and joined IF i've suddenly started to write!! I would have loved to have seen Kinny and Neha in that scene but then i wud love them in any scene i think!

The 3rd scene was also something i just LOVED writing cos i could just SEE it in my head! If only they showed that one cos i seriously think Kinshuk would have killed it LOL!

Thanks for reminding me about those and thanks for the compliments on my writing, really appreciate them!Hug

Edited by anjaani07 - 07 May 2011 at 2:12pm

minu2011

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I liked it very much... Keep it up and we will get a dose tomorrow I hope so...

minu2011anjubalaanjaani07

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 May 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Asma the last 2 scenes were fabulous. Viren cooking the whole meal for his Nivi was cool. I liked hoe you described viren's condition thinking that something is wrong with nivi and he taking her care. Loved the part where nivi is on his lap

savera2007minu2011anjaani07

Go to top