Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Some NivRen Scenes: Updated Scenes 36 and 37 (Page 57)

savera2007 Senior Member
savera2007
savera2007

Joined: 28 November 2010
Posts: 947

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by savera2007

Wow... so sweeet yaar and sorry for my impatience... Kya karoon... Hona padta hai :p
 
Aww thanks Abidah, ur sweet!! I understand, i'm just as impatientWink Hope u liked them and they were worth the wait lolzHug

I think my comp know how impatient I was because F5 was used so many times hahha... And they were worth the wait :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Joined: 25 October 2010
Posts: 2060

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
OMVVV!!!
ASMA DIII!!!!!
 
Awww, you know, these scenes were so touching!
It was just so concise, so small, yet so meaningful, like the little little things held the most value.
I JUST LOVED IT!!
 
Oh god, bravo Viren for keeping in his anger!
Awww, Nivi decorating the blacony and asking Viren for the honour to dance ... YOU CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THAT!!!
 
Awww Dii, it was just like a sweeet bedtime story!!
 
LOVED ITT!!
I knew you'd ace it di!!!
 
Thank Youuu!!
Lovee youuu tonnes and tonnes ... My Kinny - Ronaldo Fever Di! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-aamina-anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FaizuuNivRen

OMVVV!!!
ASMA DIII!!!!!
 
Awww, you know, these scenes were so touching!
It was just so concise, so small, yet so meaningful, like the little little things held the most value.
I JUST LOVED IT!!
 
Oh god, bravo Viren for keeping in his anger!
Awww, Nivi decorating the blacony and asking Viren for the honour to dance ... YOU CAN'T GET CUTER THAN THAT!!!
 
Awww Dii, it was just like a sweeet bedtime story!!
 
LOVED ITT!!
I knew you'd ace it di!!!
 
Thank Youuu!!
Lovee youuu tonnes and tonnes ... My Kinny - Ronaldo Fever Di! Wink
 
Aww  Faizuu!!Hug
 
Thank you sooo much sweetie!!! U know how i was thinking they were no good yesterday?! Well now i feel loads better!!!
 
Aww i'm SO happy u liked them!! Love you my kinny-ronaldo krazzy little sisWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRen

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Asma  Hug wonderful scenes, now just CTs can give us something like your scenes it will be marvelous. I loved all scenes and the way you portrayed Nivren communicating with each other.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Asma  Hug wonderful scenes, now just CTs can give us something like your scenes it will be marvelous. I loved all scenes and the way you portrayed Nivren communicating with each other.
 
Hi Ketty, how're u?! Been so long since we spoke!
 
Thanks jaan, i'm glad u enjoyed themHug I wish they would show them communicating like that cos i really want that - that's how they should be!! It's frustrating that we dont get to see it on screen so  thought i can at least write it. Happy that ur enjoying reading that.


Edited by anjaani07 - 01 May 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

savera2007minu2011

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Joined: 26 March 2011
Posts: 4641

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
These scenes are beautiful Asma, I wish the CTs could show us all this. I just love the understanding they have for one another. These scenes are so simple but yet so meaningful. I can't wait to read more.
Thank you huni for this.
X

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Joined: 18 January 2011
Posts: 5569

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aamina1010

These scenes are beautiful Asma, I wish the CTs could show us all this. I just love the understanding they have for one another. These scenes are so simple but yet so meaningful. I can't wait to read more.
Thank you huni for this.
X
 
Hi Aamina, thank you for liking them! I'm glad u enjoyed them, i also wish that they'd show us that understanding between nivren because it'd be beautiful to watch and i know Kinshuk and Neha would be amazing in those scenes!
 
For now i guess i'll keep writing and hoping to see something like them on screen!! Thanks againHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minu2011-aamina-

Butifuleyes Goldie
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Joined: 10 March 2011
Posts: 2400

Posted: 01 May 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Asma Luved all 3 scenes, how viren is angry, nivis way of calming him their Romance and nivi asking viren to dance so cute and romantic. Wish at least one of this comes in serial u r so talented. Thnks for giving romantic scene.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Edited Scenes Update 21st - 29th Dec '10 {PG 25}

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: xaviara   Replies: 214   Views: 36931

xaviara 214 36931 12 May 2011 at 11:09pm by Abirami24
*Written Update*24th August*updated

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 7   Views: 2728

P.Kamaljit.Sean 7 2728 24 August 2010 at 10:59pm by HeavenlyDesignz
*Written Update*9th August*Updated

Author: P.Kamaljit.Sean   Replies: 9   Views: 2680

P.Kamaljit.Sean 9 2680 10 August 2010 at 8:19am by fai_luBz_NehaHC

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index