Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Some NivRen Scenes: Updated Scenes 36 and 37 (Page 44)

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Diiiiii Hugseriously I would also love a scene like that, it made me laugh so much I can just imagine Nivi's face when she made a weird noise with the flute and OMG Viren's face while he tries to contain the laughter awwww that would be soooooo cute Oh Di I loved it SO much. Yup Di i was awake till 4am and finished doing my work and then finally read your scenes. Loving the role of the flute your too good at writing about the flute Di Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

Originally posted by wadi..doll

hi asma diiii loved your scenes  ilove it
yeh man u was first losing and they end up winning i was sooooo sad yaar i dint wanted them to win sorry but in the end chelsea went and draw   yaarrrrrr  i was praying for chelsea to win 

Kulsum!!! Nooo im so HAPPY that we won, it was an AWESOME comeback!! Come on, even u have to agree it was speacial hun, we have that never say die attitude which is just the BEST thing to have!!Wink

Aww didnt realise Chelsea drew - oh no we're playing each other on Wednesday...yaar there's gonna be fireworks LOL!!

Thanks for liking my scenes tho sweetie, love youuHug

asma diii !!!! yeh  united have that kind off never say die attitude  thats best thing united have but every 1 is aiming for title sooo they hope  united loose .................
yeh we are playing  with each other on wednesday  yaar cant wait for that game wanna see chelsea winning but it gonna be a tough game hope chelsea winnnnnnnnnn  its champions league  yaar we have to take the revenge from the final  i am feeling so sad nowadays  that ccbm is goin off air .... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
asma diii !!!! yeh  united have that kind off never say die attitude  thats best thing united have but every 1 is aiming for title sooo they hope  united loose .................
yeh we are playing  with each other on wednesday  yaar cant wait for that game wanna see chelsea winning but it gonna be a tough game hope chelsea winnnnnnnnnn  its champions league  yaar we have to take the revenge from the final  i am feeling so sad nowadays  that ccbm is goin off air .... 
[/QUOTE]

Kulsum OMG remember that final?!! Aaaah my heart was in my mouth during the penalty shootout and Ronaldo missed....and then when Terry missed i was SOOO relieved and just screamed the house down!!! Oh man that was an AWESOME game!!

Yep i'm looking 4ward to the match, we'll just see who wins and there's another leg to go but i hope it's a good game!! I dont want u to be too sad jaanu but i still hope that we win sorryHug

Edited by anjaani07 - 03 April 2011 at 9:28am
wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Kulsum OMG remember that final?!! Aaaah my heart was in my mouth during the penalty shootout and Ronaldo missed....and then when Terry missed i was SOOO relieved and just screamed the house down!!! Oh man that was an AWESOME game!!

Yep i'm looking 4ward to the match, we'll just see who wins and there's another leg to go but i hope it's a good game!! I dont want u to be too sad jaanu but i still hope that we win sorryHug

yeh that  was soo sad for chelsea fans  but its our time to win it so jus hope we win and make it to  the finals  wat you have to say abt ccbm goin off air i jus dont want it to go off air yaar asma dii hope it wont  today is star parrivar award are you wwatching it ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aruntouchanjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Aww kulsum, what can i say about ccbm ending...it'll just be awful!! Last week was so bad for me, i was so stressed out about it, couldnt eat properly or even concentrate on anything else!! At least now we have till the end of may - maybe the ratings will pick up by then who knows? I just pray they realise how popular it is and change their minds!!

Yep SPA on tonight, it''s just 5pm now so 3 hours to go, gosh i cant wait!! Are u watching it now or later?

wadi..doll

wadi..doll IF-Rockerz
wadi..doll
wadi..doll

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Aww kulsum, what can i say about ccbm ending...it'll just be awful!! Last week was so bad for me, i was so stressed out about it, couldnt eat properly or even concentrate on anything else!! At least now we have till the end of may - maybe the ratings will pick up by then who knows? I just pray they realise how popular it is and change their minds!!

Yep SPA on tonight, it''s just 5pm now so 3 hours to go, gosh i cant wait!! Are u watching it now or later?

i am watching spa on computer in grenada starplus dont come only  sony and zee tv does so am watchin it on the computer  i am goin to watch it now

anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Ok cool sweetie, i'ts on here in 40 minutes i cant WAIT!!!

wadi..doll

rock8 IF-Dazzler
rock8
rock8

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
awwwwwwwwwww it's so sweet
awesum update
keep up da gud wrk
thanx 4 PM

anjaani07