Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Asma  🤗 wonderful scenes, now just CTs can give us something like your scenes it will be marvelous. I loved all scenes and the way you portrayed Nivren communicating with each other.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Asma  🤗 wonderful scenes, now just CTs can give us something like your scenes it will be marvelous. I loved all scenes and the way you portrayed Nivren communicating with each other.

Hi Ketty, how're u?! Been so long since we spoke!

Thanks jaan, i'm glad u enjoyed them🤗 I wish they would show them communicating like that cos i really want that - that's how they should be!! It's frustrating that we dont get to see it on screen so  thought i can at least write it. Happy that ur enjoying reading that.
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
-aamina- thumbnail
These scenes are beautiful Asma, I wish the CTs could show us all this. I just love the understanding they have for one another. These scenes are so simple but yet so meaningful. I can't wait to read more.
Thank you huni for this.
X
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aamina1010

These scenes are beautiful Asma, I wish the CTs could show us all this. I just love the understanding they have for one another. These scenes are so simple but yet so meaningful. I can't wait to read more.
Thank you huni for this.
X

Hi Aamina, thank you for liking them! I'm glad u enjoyed them, i also wish that they'd show us that understanding between nivren because it'd be beautiful to watch and i know Kinshuk and Neha would be amazing in those scenes!

For now i guess i'll keep writing and hoping to see something like them on screen!! Thanks again🤗
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Asma Luved all 3 scenes, how viren is angry, nivis way of calming him their Romance and nivi asking viren to dance so cute and romantic. Wish at least one of this comes in serial u r so talented. Thnks for giving romantic scene.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMV Asma Di...Just read last weeks part OMV OMV!!! Absolutely ADORABLE loving the Nivi in your scenes Di she is hilarious OMV I can so imagine the whole bedroom scene awww awww Kinny 'sleeping' like a baby awww. and Viren's impatience was too too too adorable awww and the whole bike part TOTALLY awesome Di...and the Date awww that was mega kutee wish we get one like this soon. x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anisha!!!🤗 Aww thanks jaan i was just about to go offline and then saw this! Glad u enjoyed them and yeah i wish Nivi was a little more like that!!😉

Hope u like the new ones too, lemme kno what u think, chat to u tomoro, love you!!
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh Di I was so engrossed in reading the scenes I didn't know you commented. Sorry Di 

OMV Just finished reading you're new scenes and Di what kan I say you simply smashed it...and Di noways they were not at all boring I totally enjoyed them...loved these little points which meant so much I'm loving how you write about NivRen's relationship the way they communicate and everything. Its totally AWESOME!!! and Di loved the way he had to suppress his anger ufff I kan imagine a total HOT face seriously Kinny in anger looks WOW. AWESOME scenes Di...looking forward to next weeks scene and NOW i kan komfortably sleep after such beautiful scenes *flying kisses* they were too amazing x
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Haaaiii meri asma jaan.. U made my monday morning look bright.. Thanx a lot 4 d pm dear.. Awesome scenes.. :)
lams thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It was awesome I loved loved all the scenes , thanks a lot