Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

savera2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just love your scenes... Love, passion, thirst and longing and madness... LOve it 
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Oh Asma jaan lovelyyyy . I loveddd it jaan . n I need nt tell u hu much I lovedd it becozz U already know my comments . Thankxx for seperate thread . Keep writting it dear . n Congratzz for ur 1st thread πŸ€—
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Abidah!! Hi jaan, im glad u liked them, thanks soo much 4 the sweet comments! I never tried writing b4 but will try to keep going!!😳

Moni hi again jaanπŸ€— I know u already commented on them earlier so i know ur thoughts, thank u thank u 4 ur amazing comments!! I will try to keep writing jaan xx
anjaani07 thumbnail
Scene 3:

Nivi woke up to the sound of a loud 'thud' and then a muffled sound. She was alert instantly and was scared because it was still dark and the noise had been so close. She felt like it was probably around 1 or 2AM because she hadn't been asleep that long. She was just about to call for Viren when she saw a big shadow moving off the floor by Viren's sofa. Now scared for Viren's safety she forgot her fear and jumped off the bed and went towards the still moving shadow, which she could now see was a person moving towards the sofa. Without thinking she picked up Viren's 'attitude is everything' mug and knocked them on the head...well she was aiming for their head but she stumbled slightly on her saree and ended up hitting them on the shoulder and pushing them onto the sofa instead! She heard a muffled groan and then went for the light switch.

Viren was falling. He'd been tossing and turning on his sofa, dreaming about Nivi drenched in water. He was just about to catch her in his arms when suddenly he was falling. He woke up with a dull pain on is his shoulder and realised he was on the floor! He swore under his breath and thought 'wah viren sood, kya baat hai, neend mein bhi Nivedita ke peeche baaghte baaghte ghir gaya aur Nivedita bhi nahi mili!' He slowly got up in the dark and moved towards the sofa being as quiet as he could. The next thing he knew someone had pushed him forward on to the sofa, hitting him on the same shoulder he'd fallen on. He instinctively knew it was Nivi and was angry he'd woken her up and she'd caught him so he straightened up and yelled 'Nivedita! Tumne mujhe dhakka kyu maara?!!' when the lights came on and he turned towards her blinded for a few seconds.

Viren looked adorable! His hair was a mess and was sticking out in different directions because he'd gone to sleep with it wet and he was all rumpled looking. He had an annoyed look on his face that was so cute, Nivi had the sudden urge to pinch his cheeks until he smiled again. She heard his words through her thoughts and realised he was waiting for her to reply but she was taking too long and he interrupted angrily with 'tum aise kya dekh rahi ho? Mere sawaal ka jawaab bhi nahi diya!' Nivi finally cleared her head and answered him. 'main kya kar rahi hoon? TUM kya kar rahe ho Viren? Maine ek zoro si awaaz suni aur phir maine socha koi kamre mein aagaya, tum kya kar rahete Viren?' Viren tried to avoid the question and said instead 'Kaun aayega kamre mein, bas tum soh jaao ab!' Nivi refused to be silenced so folded her arms and said 'nahi, pehle yeh bataao ke tum kya ka rahete phir mein soh jaaongi!'

She was so stubborn, sometimes he wanted to shake her! She stood by the bed with her arms crossed and all of a sudden, instead of being angry he felt like hugging her. He hadn't slept properly because of her and now his shoulder hurt again because of her and he still wanted to hug her, he really was going mad!! She was still waiting for an answer and he knew she wouldn't give up so he looked down and muttered 'kuch nahi...woh main...ghir gaya tha...sofe se...' he felt himself going red and he peeked up at her to see if she'd noticed.

Nivi couldn barely control herself, he looked so sweet and young at that moment, like a little child looking at the floor while he explained what had happened. She saw he was blushing and then he peeked up at her, looking so cute that she just wanted to throw herself into his arms and hold him close to her! As she registered what he'd said she felt a smile grow on her face and laughter bubble up in her throat. She could tell instantly that it was the wrong response so she pushed down the laugh and said 'tum teek ho ab? Koi chot toh nahi lagi?' It was too late tho, Viren had seen her smile and her half laugh and he wasn't in the mood to listen.

He could see she was trying not to laugh, she looked so sweet in that moment that his embarrassment at falling disappeared and he again had the urge to take her in his arms. She had a little smile on her face and he wanted so badly to kiss it that he went to the table and grabbed the first thing off it which happened to be his flute case. Angry at feeling this way again, he looked at her sideways and said loudly, 'main bilkul teek hoon, tumhe meri chinta karne ki koi zaroorat nahi!' and moved towards the door, thinking he had to get out of the room before he did something he would regret in the morning! Nivi came towards him saying 'itni raat ko kaha jaa rahe ho Viren?' but he ignored her and rushed out of the room clutching his flute case to his chest like a lifeline. Nivi watched him go with a confused expression and wondered if she should follow...
Edited by anjaani07 - 12 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!
ASMA DIII!!!
OMV, THAT WAS SUCH A CUT, AWWWW - ING SCENE!!

Lmaaaoo, Viren go BRIGHT red in the face due to falling? Lmaoo!!!
Thats just tooo funny!!
And Nivi is sooo being Nivi here, laughing so hard!
OH THAT WAS ONE ACE SCENE!!
πŸ˜‰
anjaani07 thumbnail

Aww thank u jaan, ur too too sweet! I'm glad u liked it and it's actually going somwhere because i have an idea for the next scene whenever i decide to write it πŸ˜‰

Aaah faizuu, don't u think Viren would look SOO cute, all rumpled like that...hai, im going into the viren dreamland again....😍
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
asma
ur scenes are just 2 good
i could actualy visualise that scene
great job and keep writng these beautiful amazing scenes
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactlyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Viren SOO needs to be shown like that!!!
The CT's really need to readour scenes for some serious ideas and ispiration!!

OH GOD, KINSHUK LOOKING LIKE A KID!!!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! 😍
anjaani07 thumbnail
Thank u so much jafrina! I'm glad u liked it, i will keep writing when i have time sweetie, i think i've got the bug now LOLZZπŸ€—

Faizuu i know sweetie!! Aww Kinshuk would look sooo cute and adorable like that! Plz CT's read our scenes and make them happen!!
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice going Asma, another wonderful scene, even I couldn't stop laughing at thought of Viren falling from sofa. πŸ˜† Please continue soon, are we getting Viren playing flute, miss him playing flute in show, it's been a while now.