Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pls see this......

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Pls see this...
No one is playing anymore

Looking at this - shocking Shocked...... If Naitik got best Pati award. Confused..Hmmmmmmmm

Just posted this - for those especially who think we wouldn't vote dearly for our beloved stars and jodi's.

Edited by carisma2 - 27 February 2011 at 10:30am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

..Akaisha..babithajMitu_telstra

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Pls see this...

Looking at this - shocking Shocked...... If Naitik got best Pati award. Confused..Hmmmmmmmm

Just posted this - for those especially who think we wouldn't vote dearly for our beloved stars and jodi's.

i respect ur opinion dear but plz don't start it off okay...we dun have vella time to vote for these useless polls...if someone has the capacity to do it 100 times a day, it's their issue. the popularity of any star cannot be measured ! i never said Naitik is as popular as Krishna but he has a fan following just like Krishna and he is no less...As for SPA, i guess WE ALL KNOW abt the voting system....whether it's this award or ANY award, the voting is never transparent..I believe it's given to whoever SP likes ! 

personally speaking, he is ONE of the best patis and he deserves it....i just wanted best pati for him and he got it..baaki koi bhi awards kaale chor ko jayen i dun care...even best jodi...i'm happy Naksh got the most prestigious award of SPA Clap but even if they didn't , i wouldn't have bothered... the best beti/bahu one for which there was a HUGE uproar  n everyone started bashing YR, i dun care who gets it ! 

pehle u guys said that the spa should be renamed YEh rishta awards..now ur fav. show got 8 awards and sgp got 6 awards so bite ur words back. 

Edited by _charu_ - 27 February 2011 at 10:43am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkaranhinaMadhavi_Dicherrypansybeautiful16

rainy.days Senior Member
rainy.days
rainy.days

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
To be perfectly honest, these types of polls on these websites don't really matter. What actually makes a difference is if you vote on polls that matter - i.e. the Star Parivaar Awards polls. So if fans of other shows have spent so much time voting for their favourite stars on this website, that's great! But perhaps you would have been better off voting on the Star Parivaar Awards website because that's where it would have made a difference. The results on this website is not a reflection of the actual results. Maybe we as YRKKH fans just have better judgment about which polls to vote/not vote on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beautiful16

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
WOW ! this is the poll ur talking about? i can't believe it..i just voted a 100 times over there in 1 min...krishna surely has a lot of vella fans ! 

luvkaranhina

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

Pls see this...

i respect ur opinion dear but plz don't start it off okay...we dun have vella time to vote for these useless polls...if someone has the capacity to do it 100 times a day, it's their issue. the popularity of any star cannot be measured ! i never said Naitik is as popular as Krishna but he has a fan following just like Krishna and he is no less...As for SPA, i guess WE ALL KNOW abt the voting system....whether it's this award or ANY award, the voting is never transparent..I believe it's given to whoever SP likes ! 

personally speaking, he is ONE of the best patis and he deserves it....i just wanted best pati for him and he got it..baaki koi bhi awards kaale chor ko jayen i dun care...even best jodi...i'm happy Naksh got the most prestigious award of SPA Clap but even if they didn't , i wouldn't have bothered...

pehle u guys said that the spa should be renamed YEh rishta awards..now ur fav. show got 8 awards and sgp got 6 awards so bite ur words back. 
Before pratigya came out  i used to watch this show... so i know what kind of pati he is. And what kind of best friend he was treating the Mohit the way he did when he came to know abt Mohit and his cousin.

Where you stand celebrating the prestigious award today.... We have already been in that position.
Agree SP possibly favoured it on the one they like the most at the moment - or one that needed it the most at the moment.... Neva know.

Hotpix voting - results are due to the amount of fans who were voting.

The thing is I wouldn't need to come to this forum - as our own forum is busy and buzzing with fun... If remarks such as calling Pratigya froum members nutters wasn't made.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_telstra

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainy.days

To be perfectly honest, these types of polls on these websites don't really matter. What actually makes a difference is if you vote on polls that matter - i.e. the Star Parivaar Awards polls. So if fans of other shows have spent so much time voting for their favourite stars on this website, that's great! But perhaps you would have been better off voting on the Star Parivaar Awards website because that's where it would have made a difference. The results on this website is not a reflection of the actual results. Maybe we as YRKKH fans just have better judgment about which polls to vote/not vote on.
Moral of the story..... If voting on useless sites can be done... by fans, then u underestimate pratigya fans to have not voted in SPA.
Seems like the results may have been favoured.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_telstra

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

WOW ! this is the poll ur talking about? i can't believe it..i just voted a 100 times over there in 1 min...krishna surely has a lot of vella fans ! 
he has loads of fans. FULL STOP!
_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged

Pls see this...

personally speaking, he is ONE of the best patis and he deserves it....i just wanted best pati for him and he got it..baaki koi bhi awards kaale chor ko jayen i dun care...even best jodi...i'm happy Naksh got the most prestigious award of SPA Clap but even if they didn't , i wouldn't have bothered...

Before pratigya came out  i used to watch this show... so i know what kind of pati he is. And what kind of best friend he was treating the Mohit the way he did when he came to know abt Mohit and his cousin.

Where you stand celebrating the prestigious award today.... We have already been in that position.
Agree SP possibly favoured it on the one they like the most at the moment - or one that needed it the most at the moment.... Neva know.

Hotpix voting - results are due to the amount of fans who were voting.

The thing is I wouldn't need to come to this forum - as our own forum is busy and buzzing with fun... If remarks such as calling Pratigya froum members nutters wasn't made.

yes. bec. few of them get so emotional with the serials that they start bad mouthing others...and it's true..dun tell me it;s not..i never took any names bec. i dun know who said what .......like u got hurt, i was also hurt to read negative comments abt YR Naksh & our forum..

nyways , since it's my mistake, i apologize...Smile i said it in a fit of anger...i just wanted to say that therez no use arguing with anyone over who's better..

luvkaranhina

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index