Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SharNeela- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Name: Neela

From: Born and Brought up in UK, Mixed Education and Travel many countries due to work purposes

Fav Shows :- I am into Western shows more but hardly watch anything now due to lack of time. Lost, Heros, Friends, Simpsons and in Hindi MJHT and now CCKP

Are you exited for this show: Yeap! Concept is not unique but presentation is different. Friendship takes many turns and twists, I want to see what treatment they give to this one.  Edited by sharneel - 13 years ago
lonelyshadow thumbnail

Name: Amna
Are you exited for this show: I just fell in love with the couple<3

-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Name: Hoor
Are you exited for this show: Yeees, the very unique name of the show first captured my attention πŸ˜†

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Name: Hina                                                                                                  

I dont watch it regulary, but the show seems quite good !
Alisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Name: Alisha (better knows as Aish or Isha)
Are you exited for the show: yh! Concept seems interesting, Even is remain me about tere liye <33 somehow and i also like the girl very much!
Meehak. thumbnail
Name: Mehwish

Are you exited for this show: Yeah I am.
Riasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Name- Pratibha Mehta
 i started to watch this show some days later n i like this show ...n iam new here ... :D
pageant101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From Karol Bagh..Delhi...lover to now a Chajje Chajje se...This is a fantastic show..and very real with real issues.  I am just surprised the forum here is not that busy..like in the karol bagh days was.  What to do to make is busy..so all members can come and comment?
I am loving the concept,very casual costumes..the track,title song..All actors..just fitting so perfectly... in their given roles..just perfect. The show's  illusion...about this being from Delhi...is what attracted me initially to this show..and now this show is ONE rocking show..and hopefully very soon ..will also beat the TRPs..in given time..😊😊😊

from where...?? where we don't have any chajjas:-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
imali thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm new to this forum and to IF also. I love this show because it is the only realistic show i watched after 12/24 Karol Bagh. Usaually i don't watch serials much becuse i hate watching them. Everytime i start watching a new show it dissopints me. All of them are far from reality. Hope the show Chajje Chajje Ka Pyar will not dissopint me😊
SahSah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone...Okies I am Ansah...from Hong Kong...turned 23 this may
I am watching Geet...for my Maaneet πŸ˜†...

The Show is on the lines of BBB...so i am sure i will enjoy it...

I am catching up πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ