|| CCKP Suggestions/Comments/Help Desk|| - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Heey 🤗I'm New In This Forum Soo Can Someone Give Me A Brief Update Of Story Soo Far Please😳
Can someone please post the written update for 03/25/2011????

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Heey 🤗I'm New In This Forum Soo Can Someone Give Me A Brief Update Of Story Soo Far Please😳
i m not dat gud in all this... but ill try...
this story is set in a galiyara of delhi...
the tripathis(dhruv's) family and the sehgals(ginis family) live together under one roof. while the formers are stayin on net.. the latters are the owners...  this is dhruv-ginnys love story... which hasnt yet begun.. they r best frnds!!
meanwhile... dhruvs sisters marriage.. meghas marriage is gonna happen with rohit.. these preparations are goin in the family😊 
it wasnt a brief update.. hope that helped a little

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

i m not dat gud in all this... but ill try...
this story is set in a galiyara of delhi...
the tripathis(dhruv's) family and the sehgals(ginis family) live together under one roof. while the formers are stayin on net.. the latters are the owners...  this is dhruv-ginnys love story... which hasnt yet begun.. they r best frnds!!
meanwhile... dhruvs sisters marriage.. meghas marriage is gonna happen with rohit.. these preparations are goin in the family😊 
it wasnt a brief update.. hope that helped a little

Thaanks A Loot 
Of Coourse It Helps Sweetie
Can someone please post the written update for 03/28/2011????
Originally posted by asheth

Can someone please post the written update for 03/28/2011????

I'm sure the detailed update will be coming up soon whenever the updater gets time, but in the meantime an overview of what happened today is provided in this link below.
can we start a story so far thread? I'm willing to make one and update it every week...so it will be easier to keep track of the story😳
Originally posted by Tani91

can we start a story so far thread? I'm willing to make one and update it every week...so it will be easier to keep track of the story😳

Hey, since Nadii has left and she would know more about it them me, I think you should contact a GM for more info, but from what I know, I think that everyone in the forum would really enjoy that so I see no problem in opening one.  But if your talking about making a weekly corner, then i think Naz has already opened a thread on that.😊
Edited by dancexlovexlive - 13 years ago