Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

~nikki's birthday bash~ full of surprises,luv u di (Page 12)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 14 March 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

1. Name-Shruti/Shrutz
shrutzzzzzzzzzzz????????omgggggggggg.........aftr ages n ages n ages...finally i am seein u....thnxx a spl ton for sendin me bday msg at d time vr u r ALMOST INACTIVE....really it ws a pleasant surprise to me.....really miss u....HugHugHug....

2. Birthday message
You are the most genuine and adorable personn i have ever met,and you a one piece....he he...
"one piece"?????LOLLOLLOL......obviously...MERI JAISI KOI NAHIN...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...n u r also one d genuine LOYAL frnz of mine....Big smileBig smile...

so always be happy and have an awesum life ahead...you deserve all the happiness in life...
aww shrutz...thank u soo much....
HugHugHug....

although you have become a pardesiWinkyou will always be close to my heart!
pardesi????ShockedShockedShocked.......omggggg u REALLY CRACKED ME UP WID THIS LINE...ROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL.......pardesi nahi....main bas apni  maayka(mjht forum) se sasuraal(pmmka forum) shift kiya apna basti....LOLLOL...bt i still come to my maayka....mostly as SILENT MEMBER....LOLLOL....bt yea u n all my lafangis will alwz remain spl to me.....HugHugHug.....**PS...yaar v shud plan a reunion of lafangis.....our LP CC is literally dead....OuchOuch...**

3. Song/ Scene dedication:-Pehli Baar Mohabat ki hai...from MJHT cos i know you love that scsne the most and Tujhe Dekha Toh Yeh Jaana Sanam-cos thats youre fav song!!!
omgggggg........u knw me in n out..ofcourse PBM..my ULTIMATE FAV...BlushingLOLLOL....so thnx a ton for tht hottest dedication n also DDLJ song ws d coolest dedication....LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....loveeed both..thankooos...
HugHug

4. Anything special gift to her.
i wish i could gift you both AB and SRK!!..LOL...
hailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...........kaash u cud gift them....Day DreamingLOL...tht thought itself is givin me gooosebumps...EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

but tab tak woh nahi milte isse kaam chala lenaSmile

awwwwwww such a sweeeeet teddy....i loveed it...HugHugHugHug

finallyyyyyyyyyyyyy shrutz i replied to u....so soryyyyyyyyy for such late reply.....bt i jst cant go without replyin to u all....esp my close frnz lik u....isiliye i am replyin two weeks aftr my bday today...LOLLOL....will try to reply to max as i cud in this week.....

nywz thnxx a ton shrutz for evrythin.....ur wishes itself ws surprisin to me as i thot u wnt be able to come online n wish me...bt u came....jst for me...so thnx a ton....luv u loads n miss u tons...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

O gawd Partner u have started to reply NOW ?? chaloo abhi hee sahi start toh kiya tune Stern SmileROFL

Ok so as u were telling me to post my birthday wishes in here eventhough its late aaj k liye lets imagine that its ur real birthday ;P . u know how "normal" i am dont ya ROFL toh as in my world everything exist there are loads of spaces for imagination so ya its called and "IMAGINARY BIRTHDAY BASH"CoolROFL how kool is that :O ROFL

ok 1st of all toh Many many happy returns of the day partner Hug
u know i am always kinda unlucky coz i tend to miss many of my close frens and sisters bday :9 i hate myself and the haalat for this .. haalat ?? woooohh too much inspired by serial huhStern SmileROFL but as they say better late then never i didnt wanted to miss this opportunity eventhough it was late therefore TADAAAAA me is here CoolLOL

Partner ok our meeting was kinda weird haina ROFL i think our friendship started with the "friendshipcupid" LOL called ramayan ROFL we both were talking abt how we are so good in ramayan writing ROFL n then i joined ur group n then we became partners YAYYY ! LOL after that started the legend story of "sheila ki jawani ROFL" which u admired it over the limit ROFL ! mann even remembering those days crack me up LOL everyyyyyyyytime sheila ki jawani seila ki jawani ROFL it was soo damn hilarious ROFL .. woh toh choda yarr even u changed ur DP to one of the sheila piccy ROFL dudeeee u are like the biggest fan ever of sheila ROFL but on a serious note Partner ur crazy side often makes us love u even more :) and i think when u are "abnormal" like u say u seem more like OUR nikki Hug so ya dont u dare think of changing urself Stern Smile otherwise mera saath kaun dega in craziness re baba Stern SmileROFL its ALWAYSS fun to be with ya :) u are a gr8, kind, funny, loving and caring friend and usse bhi u have all those good qualities a GOOD human being needs to have :D

hmmm about Ur craziness for Arjun do i even need to talk abt it Stern Smile coz i think eventhough if i write about 5 pgs on it, it will still be less for you Wink this is how much u Respect and admire him Embarrassed sach mein yarr teri jaiseee crazy ladki maine abhi tak dekhihee nahi LOL i still remember the day when u didnt go to office just to check his new video Stern SmileROFL and when it aired gawd knowss where u were jumping and dancing around ROFLROFL i cant say more yarr coz ur dedication and everything just makes me speechless :):):):):):)

all i wanna say is
Happy birthday my greatest friend Hug
We all are realli realii and realiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii blessed to have you in our life as u make it more beautiful just by being in it Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

oo presents LOL

hmm he looks actualli young in this serial LOL and ya cute too Stern SmileROFL *dont even go to the dostana sideStern Smile i had enough Stern SmileROFL *

When i went to check the pics in PMMKA .. thats right haina Stern Smile LOL i liked these pics plus i havent watched anything on him as chandu so i had no idea wat he was singig but as soon as i saw him remembering the girl it made me think of saawariya song .. so i put the line on him :)
he looks quite cute with the girl too :)

and this one in ur post did u remember that u mentioned that u wanted a piccy to be taken of him with ur gift but instead u got a video on it.. i know its a realli special moment for you and i didnt know wat to do to make it more memorable and special.. therefore when i remembered that line i thought why not fulfill partner's another wish so i made this one Big smile the piccy is not clear as i took some snapshots from YT

hope u liked them partner.. U know how special u are to us too therefore this was the perfect time to show it Hug i am reall irealli realliiiii hapy for ya and i think i will stil be in future .. coz eveytime i remember ur thankyou post to him it just brings a smile on my face.. i am soo happy that God has fulfilled ur wish and i cant stop thanking him for this :)

opppss sorry to be emotional Cool[ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Go to top