Reaction comical analysis... Just for fun..

peacefulblossom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Just wondering if anyone wants to join me on comic reaction analysis....just for fun...

From 20 Rupees thread...

HL reaction to divorce...(just for fun)

Viren just announced the divorce...

HL...."OMG what is this stupid boy thinking.....my poor Divya! Now Nivi is free....Sid will leave Divya and come back to Nivi.... need to get Divya impregnated and fast!" PANIC!

Sid stands up to Viren....and tells him that he can't divorce Nivi like that

HL...."Thank god! I have a loyal son-in-law....he wont let Viren divorce Nivi...Divya can still have her Sid....I made the right choice for my daughter....you tell them Sid"

Pratap telling Nivi to divorce Viren and come back home

HL..." Now what is this old man doing.... destroying everything....let Nivi stay here... you should be thinking about you own daughters future not Nivi's ....my Divya's life will get destroyed if Nivi divorces Viren!"

Nivi telling everyone she's not going to leave...

HL...."Phew....good job Nivi is stupid and so loyal"

Pratap....SHOCK!

HL..."Thank you god....for saving my daughters marriage....thank you Nivi too.... OMG started to cry thinking Sid will take Nivi back"

Nivi convinced everyone she's going to stay and believes in Viren 

HL..."Hahahaha I win again... stop worrying you old fool.... your real daughter Divya's life is settled....no risk for Nivi anymore....Hahahaha.... but still need to hurry and get Divya pregnant..."

Just making a story for reactions and scenes on the show...

I'll come back from my family dinner and make one for YD reaction...

Anyone else to join?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Nivrenkajalwa

superb....

Thanks you liked it πŸ˜Š
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH...too good....loved it.........I hate Hemalatha and divya........Bt i loved this comical analysis lol...............
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey that was so excellent, Each and every expressions suited the situation
Heya guys, Thanks for the nice comments.

YD as promised...but just broke my mobile and in a bad mood so probably no good... blah

YD...."What...who when what is happening?....I know Viren is good for nothing....but what...."

YD...."Wait a min....lets think about this... I never liked Nivi so it would be a good thing if she left...."

YD..."Ummm how to be clever and get rid of Nivi....But why did Viren nalayak have to do this in front of these lowly Sharmas....family reputation and all...when is this boy ever going to use his brains?"

Sid standing up for Nivi...and Viren shouting back

YD...." Darn now Sid won't let Nivi go...wait a minute why are my two grandsons shouting at each other....this is not allowed in my house hold "

Pratap telling Nivi to leave...

YD..."Wow shock...Pratap cares about Nivi.....shock...."

Nivi says she's not going to leave...

YD..."Wow I am actually touched....but still this is Nivi...I do not like her...."

YD..." Oooo crap...everyone around me is crying...I better cry some more...I am the elder and all...and my husband is crying too"

YD..."Ooo no everyone is praising Nivi...if you cant win the enemy just join them....well she did kinda saved my families reputation....well done kid, I am with you....I'm sure my teary eyes and touch is enough for you....dont need to waste my voice."

Omshanti1111 thumbnail
the first pic of YD is the best...🀣..when I become old, I'll look like YD.πŸ˜†
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
@bahar

just capture the scene, when Pratap and HL come inside the Sood house with folded handsπŸ˜†...I was reminded of our Indian politicians when they come to ask for votes before election.
🀣
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

the first pic of YD is the best...🀣..when I become old, I'll look like YD.πŸ˜†

🀣

Now I am curious to know how you look πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

@bahar
just capture the scene, when Pratap and HL come inside the Sood house with folded handsπŸ˜†.

..I was reminded of our Indian politicians when they come to ask for votes before election.🀣

[/QUOTE]

🀣

I believe you mean this :

Caption?
Edited by peacefulblossom - 13 years ago
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
"Please give us one chance to serve you"🀣..."seva karne ka ek mauka chahiye"