Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HiphopStahKiran

Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

agreed. LOL

recently most comedy movies have been bad Thumbs Down
no problem looked cheesy from the promos itself

Oh ofcourse you won't like his movies .. after all you like Sharukh's humour more dont you ..
I am sorry to say but Akki's comedy/humour is at least 10 times better than that cheap one of Sharukh Tongue

@ The Topicmaker
I think No Problem, Dulha Mil Gaya, Garam Masala, Daddy Cool Wacko , Do Knot Disturb, Apna Sapna Money Money ..

@ bold... umm, that is considered a personal remark... and used to mock another member... so yes, it is indirect bashing...!   TongueTongueTongue

btw, the original comment was by an aamir fan, and agreed upon by a salman fan as well as srk fan... not that it's relevant to the topic... TongueTongueTongue  

what do they say... pasand apni apni... TongueTongue

on topic... personally, i don't think comedy movies they are coming out currently hold any water to the comedies of yesteryears... still, i do like quite a few of them, which are named already... LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

yaar thoda to raham karo...i luv Action Replayy...n why only akki movies yaar...yes there were many flaws in housefull..bt there was  a lots of comedy too..akki was superb in his role..donno what the people wants to watch..typical *** scenes...Ouch

actually, i like many of akki's movies in comedy genre... but i don't like some of the double meaning jokes and innuendos that are so rampant nowadays in most of the comedy movies... such a put off, specially when you are watching it with your family....!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Anjaani-Real.Madriditsokaysammytomnjerry2

Gobsmacked IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Meena1itsokaysammy

itsokaysammy IF-Stunnerz
itsokaysammy
itsokaysammy

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

actually, i like many of akki's movies in comedy genre... but i don't like some of the double meaning jokes and innuendos that are so rampant nowadays in most of the comedy movies... such a put off, specially when you are watching it with your family....!  
yeah here im agree with u...not only akki bt almost all comedy movies r not family type movies...we can't watch them even on TV...in the 2009 we hv a lots of gud movies. bt nw,,they r hv just one topic to make comedy movie....just see Golmaal Returns, kambhakht ishq..i never watched such a double std movie in my life...even i like CC2C in comparison of that..n watched it more than 20 times...n e1 says that 3 idiots is gud movie..n what the hell was its end..its better to watch Action movies rather than these days comedy movies...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenkoolchickReal.MadridMeena1

Nuktaacheen IF-Dazzler
Nuktaacheen
Nuktaacheen

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akki-rockstar

Originally posted by Nuktaacheen

yeah here im agree with u...not only akki bt almost all comedy movies r not family type movies...we can't watch them even on TV...in the 2009 we hv a lots of gud movies. bt nw,,they r hv just one topic to make comedy movie....just see Golmaal Returns, kambhakht ishq..i never watched such a double std movie in my life...even i like CC2C in comparison of that..n watched it more than 20 times...n e1 says that 3 idiots is gud movie..n what the hell was its end..its better to watch Action movies rather than these days comedy movies...

soo agree with you there.... people just pick on akki's movies, because he's the one who does comedy the most... but truth be told, most of the comedy movies churned out now aren't really good...!! 

even i did not like 3 idiots AT ALL....  i was so put off by it... and hey, even i like cc2c...  and have watched it around the same number of times as you... i have the dvd for it... EmbarrassedBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickMeena1

mariasrklicious Groupbie
mariasrklicious
mariasrklicious

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Oye Lucky Lucky Oye!Dead
Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I agree // double meaning jokes shouldn't be shown in Bollywood.
Its hella annoying ... but as far as I know .. most of Akki movies dont hav it .. apart from Kambakth Ishq and Hey baby also had some but apart from a few it was a nice movie overall ..

@Akki-Rockstar .. you see .. You also couldn't stop yourself commenting being a huge Akki fan as well LOL
I like a lot of celebrities and I don't hate any Approve
Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top