Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

14 missed calls? (Page 2)

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Ari--

If it was well.....Confused the character Arjun not Karan i'm sure he left with someone.

Dint get uConfused

what I mean is Karan before the shoot  where he goes into the pool probably handed his iphone over to someone else or left in a dry place.
However, Arjun , did he have his phone in his pocket? is that why he didn't get the phone calls and Arohi did. I hope that clears up.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-TeekhiMishti-

-TeekhiMishti- IF-Sizzlerz
-TeekhiMishti-
-TeekhiMishti-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
lol....karan would NEVER EVER take such a risk with his darling iphone...arjun however had other things on his mind so quite possible

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_T

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

I don't know...here's what I am afraid of..before her accident we say rashi as a super positive character..will she still be that way or will she hold a grudge against arohi (esp now since she cannot have children)...I hope she stays positive but I feel its highly unlikely that it'll be rashi...
mite be a possiblity in EK shows everything is possible anyways but y wud rashi hold grudge for arohi when she knows that ghodi  pushed her
desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
^^maybe because Arohi was consistantly denying arjun that day and if it wasn't for the misunderstanding between her and arjun she wouldn't have lost her child...I don't know, but I feel a wounded lion is much more apt to attack anyone who fares too closely :S although i hope this isn't the case ...
on another notei  hope rashi tells everyone that gauri was the one who pushed her or atleast rajveer comes and gets her statement... btw i would love if rajveer and rashi got together :) :) leave andey wala admi jignesh by himself :0)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TAnjalii...xXxshibz

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
i think it was  dadi
brainychild92 IF-Sizzlerz
brainychild92
brainychild92

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
why would rashi hold anything against arohi?   maybe cuz she thinks she supports gauri cuz thats her best friend.. but  i hope not!    

yaar yeh monday kab hoga? i want to see arohi stick up for arjun against rps!  i wanna see how arjun reacts and what happens to raj!  my dear raj:(

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina_TAnjalii...xXxshibz

Mina_T Senior Member
Mina_T
Mina_T

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brainychild92

why would rashi hold anything against arohi?   maybe cuz she thinks she supports gauri cuz thats her best friend.. but  i hope not!    

yaar yeh monday kab hoga? i want to see arohi stick up for arjun against rps!  i wanna see how arjun reacts and what happens to raj!  my dear raj:(

same boat! I'm going to go re watch or read something to help tie me over until monday.
Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I don't think Rashi will b mean or hold any grudge towards arohi..she knows arohi didn't push her down the stairs...im so so waiting 4 tomorrow

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index