Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Actor for Sid's role in the show (Page 5)

RobertPattinson Senior Member
RobertPattinson
RobertPattinson

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
I love Sid , 
he is Brilliant , like Damon he is  devilious and charming , sexy 
and they  both add different spice to their character 
 Love Siddharth and Damon 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

shraddha302 Goldie
shraddha302
shraddha302

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
no offence
but i also think sid is not portraying correct evil emotions
but may b we have to give him some time
wait n watch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i just can't wait for sid-panchi love story....oh god pls no love triangles between sid-piya-abhay...it will be a complete mess....

but yes i don't mind sid-panchi-T love triangle...already panchi was feeling jealous when sid wooing T....so i guess T will be the reason for panchi to realise her feelings for sid
Mages I think T is already rule out remember what Panchi called her in front of Sid and I seriously don't think Sid like going after bimbo unless of course he is after their bloodROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN--AROMAL--

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

i just can't wait for sid-panchi love story....oh god pls no love triangles between sid-piya-abhay...it will be a complete mess....

but yes i don't mind sid-panchi-T love triangle...already panchi was feeling jealous when sid wooing T....so i guess T will be the reason for panchi to realise her feelings for sid
Mages I think T is already rule out remember what Panchi called her in front of Sid and I seriously don't think Sid like going after bimbo unless of course he is after their bloodROFLROFL

yaar T is T...she wants to take revenge on panchi...she will do anything...poor girl doesn't know what soup she is going to landLOLLOLLOLLOL......

that was the fun part....actually i saw jealousy in panchi when sid was flirting with T.....she does love him....but poor girl's heart is going to break again when she comes to know that the person she gave a heart too is a vampire...and he is dangerous....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnuN.Angel

.Angel IF-Stunnerz
.Angel
.Angel

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

yaar T is T...she wants to take revenge on panchi...she will do anything...poor girl doesn't know what soup she is going to landLOL......

that was the fun part....actually i saw jealousy in panchi when sid was flirting with T.....she does love him....but poor girl's heart is going to break again when she comes to know that the person she gave a heart too is a vampire...and he is dangerous....
OMG if she seriously love herself like she says then this is one revenge I will ask her not to take because unknowingly to her Panchi saved her and two wings from losing their bloods and possibly lives.

but then like u have said T is T and T never learn from her past mistakes.

Zephyr8 Senior Member
Zephyr8
Zephyr8

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged

Sid is great, he's charming, refreshing and fun to watch on screen. And he speaks really well...I think he's doing a great job. So therefore, I am all for the current Sid.

lovelife01 Senior Member
lovelife01
lovelife01

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
i loveee ian as damon but i feel like siddhant is doing good as sid..why are you comparing the 2 roles?  plus his role just started..at least give him sometime..

-nimi-
Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Sorry, but I beg to differ.

As much as I love Ian Somerhalder and his outstanding portrayal of Damon in TVD...I honestly think Siddhanth Karnick is doing an awesome job in his portrayal of Sid!

I think the actor is pretty charming in his own way, and I don't want to compare him to Damon or Ian because that's just unfair.

I think majority of people here in the forum are warming up to Sid and Siddhanth, and he suits his role so far =)

As for what other actors would be good in considering Sid's role, I really can't imagine neither KSG or Iqbal in Sid's role. KSG has too much of a cute chocolate boyish charm, and I can't imagine Iqbal playing a flirtacious womanizer. He's better for more intense roles.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzznyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index