Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Actor for Sid's role in the show (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Nopes. KSG is too chocolatey  goody  and IQ too limited  for Sid's role. SK is PURRFECT as Sid. He's got those mobile killer looks that easily switch on and switch off between charming and evil. I love the way the actor uses the curves of his mouth and his command over his voice and language is excellent.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300gitika.jZephyr8AnuNQuirkyniksidfanasenaCharu21nyctophilia.:.MONA.:..Angel

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
I agree damon has complete diff character and higher standard. But the fact tht sid is doing a appreciable job is no lie. He may not b as good as damon in TVD but he has his own charm and thats y u see half the forum are sid-pnachi fans too along with abhiya fans. (and shaurya shankar fans LOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirky.:.MONA.:..Jane..

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
KSG as Sid? I love the character of Sid...I don't want to puke seeing him. Siddhant is perfect for the role. Me loves him. Heart

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300gitika.jRehanismasenaIncensenyctophilia.:.MONA.:.Ameres.Angel

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
No can ever match to Ian Somerhalder. Never. But looking at Desi version of Damon, Sid is perfect.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300asenaQuirkySahiPakdeHain.:.MONA.:.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

I agree damon has complete diff character and higher standard. But the fact tht sid is doing a appreciable job is no lie. He may not b as good as damon in TVD but he has his own charm and thats y u see half the forum are sid-pnachi fans too along with abhiya fans. (and shaurya shankar fans LOL)

ROFLROFL ShaSha zindabaad!! LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SahiPakdeHain

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
ekta bringing dostana 2 is the funniest here. Shauray and Shanker, misha the whole confusion will be funny to see. imagine what will happen when misha finds out about it, and shanker too. I can't wait to c  their faces. ROFL
shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
I think Siddhant is doing a fabulous job.I see both TVD and PKYEK and although both Damon and Sid are similar I wouldn't say that they are the same.And I happen to like both Ian's and Sid's acting.They have different styles and I think Sid is fabulous.He's got amazing voice modulation skills and his expressions are fab and his character is a difficult one to portray as well.I think Sid is the perfect choice.It's like as if the character Siddharth was made for him.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pbaby300gitika.jasena.:.MONA.:.nyctophiliaTheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

Trust you to add that one, Tanu!ROFL ROFL
Btw, I'm still waiting for your reply to my comment on your topicErmm Tongue

Anyhow, as far as being Damonish is concerned, I started liking Sid's character only after he got his evil streak. I was really neutral towards him before that as far as the character was concerned. The actor was ALWAYS perfect!Big smile 
And like I said, I can't imagine KSG or Iqbal doing a better job, though, I love both the actorsEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index