Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why so much hatred in this forum?? (Page 7)

tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Originally posted by tani_thk

I think the problem lies with...intolerance...an inability to accept that someone might have vastly different ideas from ur own...an assumption that to feel sorry for Tapasya (A REEL character)...to like her makes that person (A REAL person) evil and wrong or that the thought that if ur an Indian NRI living abroad and suporting that country's cricket team makes u different...a traitor or maligned for being an outsider and that person is made to feel that way. The problem is that here things like a game of cricket....or a serial is put above human decency and maintaining decorum within friendships or remembering who u r talking to.

well ur purpose got fullfilled the thread is closed now u again brought here ur same cricket teamAngry
Angrystick to the topic 

why r u getting so upset? the question was why is there so much hatred on the forum and I am giving the answer! and u know why that thread shut down but the first WC one didnt? Its because the first one invited ALL cricket fans no matter what team they supported! and everyone was happy and peaceful and no fights broke out because nobody had a problem with my supporting australia!

stick the topic '  wht the fight in the forum is related to?????UT characters. and plz now that thread is closed so u again started to argue here about ur credibility and liability and loyalities about  Australia. can u spare this thread frm ur jaap  
and dont quote me again just talk about UT here and not about ur citizenship and ur support

Edited by tani_thk - 28 February 2011 at 5:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

jdfan IF-Dazzler
jdfan
jdfan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Hatred I guess, is a very word but still guys, all the characters are mere fictional. Why, are all the members attacking each other as well as the actor- actresses playing the characters, all the time personally?

Personally I am a veecha admirer but that doesn't mean I can't tolerate rashmi as an actress. On the contrary I find her really adorable and cute and admire her in all the ways as she has come a long way from her bhojpuri "fillam" days to the present.  And I don't really care what she does in her personal life.
But some of the members  are so obssessed with her that they find nothing wrong in whatever Tapasya does. I mean this is height of .....................Okay, understood that she has suffered a lot since her childhood days bcoz of Ichcha but thats no excuse for her misdeeds.

On the other hand Ichcha as a character is totally unbearable but again I know somebody who is like her, in my real life too and trust me sometimes I get so pissed off  bcoz of her achchaaiyaas and her sacrifices.
Also Tina needs to improve a lot specially on her hindi diction and voice modulation but again she is a lot younger so eventually I guess she will do something about it.
Confused well i dont think anyone on this forum hate rashmi  ConfusedConfusedConfused if anyone hate tapasya it doesnt mean he/she  hate rashmi tooConfusedConfusedConfused rashmi is no tapasya in real life neither tina is ichcha...they are actors performing their parts ....why would anyone mix real life with reel life ...if anyone does then he/she is this  Wacko for me and the rest what you have written is absolutely rightBig smileBig smile i agree

Edited by jdfan - 28 February 2011 at 5:01am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Lol, every forum in IF is divided in 2 sections , no one has problem with one liking and taking sides of taps , but apart one or 2 most of the rest justifies real person rather than reel one and no one can miss it , and in doing that they go to extent of giving bizarre logic which makes one want to run to asylum , yes, everyone come with some idea in their minds and leave forum with same idea, no one can force one to like or dislike , but for once  i will say in this forum is different i have seen opinions rubbed on some ppl and some innocent members blindly following those opinions ,

well I have no intentions of knowing some members of this forum in person , but its funny , when one can talk about others personalities same issues are never raised but when others talk about it , its big cry .......and go in bashan mode all of sudden , amazing forum ,

Iam always in chilled mode when i come here, else it wont take long for anyone to commit suicide by being in here

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007cjs369tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I think the problem lies with...intolerance...an inability to accept that someone might have vastly different ideas from ur own...an assumption that to feel sorry for Tapasya (A REEL character)...to like her makes that person (A REAL person) evil and wrong or that the thought that if ur an Indian NRI living abroad and suporting that country's cricket team makes u different...a traitor or maligned for being an outsider and that person is made to feel that way. The problem is that here things like a game of cricket....or a serial is put above human decency and maintaining decorum within friendships or remembering who u r talking to.

well ur purpose got fullfilled the thread is closed now u again brought here ur same cricket teamAngry
Angrystick to the topic 

why r u getting so upset? the question was why is there so much hatred on the forum and I am giving the answer! and u know why that thread shut down but the first WC one didnt? Its because the first one invited ALL cricket fans no matter what team they supported! and everyone was happy and peaceful and no fights broke out because nobody had a problem with my supporting australia!

stick the topic about  wht the fight in the forum is related to Ut characters and plz now that thread is closed so u again started to argue here about ur credibility and liability and support Australia. cany u spare this thread frm ur jaap  

sorry but.. it is my view that the divide on this forum is caused by an inability for some to accept someone who has different views or in the case of the cricket thread somebody who supports another team! I reckon the reason the thread was shut was cos somebody reported my comments on India's fielding which that person mustve taken to be a TAUNTConfused
tani_thk Senior Member
tani_thk
tani_thk

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=tani_thk][QUOTE=SRKLuvr][QUOTE=tani_thk][QUOTE=SRKLuvr]I think the problem lies with...intolerance...an inability to accept that someone might have vastly different ideas from ur own...an as

sorry but.. it is my view that the divide on this forum is caused by an inability for some to accept someone who has different views or in the case of the cricket thread somebody who supports another team! I reckon the reason the thread was shut was cos somebody reported my comments on India's fielding which that person mustve taken to be a TAUNTConfused

achaROFLROFLwho can report lol everyone is immune for ur comments and as u mentioned the problem has been exaggerated to tht extend now dere is no use of reporting LOLspecially u
 and DONT quote me again

LOL

Edited by tani_thk - 28 February 2011 at 5:12am

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Areyy relax jaya jiSmile theres no point in reporting anything on this forum because the problem has become too large to control anymore. Everyone thinks the other is wrong we cant help that. I know what im sayingSmile I stand by what im saying. This forum is divided into two simply because some cannot digest the fact that there can be people who like tapasya who may have good honest reasons for doing so...all I wish is that our views or likings for reel characters could not end up as peoples reasons for judging our real personalities! cos we dont know each  other in real life!
wht a bhola bhala statementROFLROFLROFLROFL

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged

Angrystick to the topic 

stick the topic about  wht the fight in the forum is related to Ut characters and plz now that thread is closed so u again started to argue here about ur credibility and liability and support Australia. cany u spare this thread frm ur jaap  

do u think we r really fool??? stop cracking jokes, its not funnyAngry

tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
The reality is tht somebody cant digest tht there WC thread flopped and this was rocking. we sd hv put some Nimbu Mirchi to save tht thread with evil eyes. now if u want to do ur regular business REPORTING do it for me. i DAMN care. GO AHEADAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

Go to top