Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why so much hatred in this forum?? (Page 5)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by groucho

Originally posted by intruderfast

ok rimi , no one hates anyone, hate is a pretty harsh word.
i will be very honest
yes i dislike some members here but i make it a point not to himiliate or insult them

there is pathetc attemts to glorify evil and we cannot just stay silent and tolerate all the nonsense.
i usually ignore it but sometimes it gets out of hand.

see i am surprised u dont like iccha's acchai,
kisi ki acchai se kyun problem honi chahiye

I hope we are on the same belief on be honest about your views here.

Intruderfast - tell me something is there any logic to this serial...................no one is saying Ichcha is not good but it has been shown to an extreme. Is that logic.

Let me give you an example - a marriage is taking place..........4 main characters disappear from the picture whilst wrists are cut, wound miraculously heals till one girl is well enough to blackmail another into giving her the wedding outfit............etc etc and what happens  , NOONE comes up to see why there is a delay..........does that happen in any wedding??? Logic flew out of the window that day itself.

A girl attempts murder through another person and that person lets the girl go scot free.......is that 'achchai' or stupidity.............I am not calling Ichcha stupid.............I reserve that for those who gave her that characteristic.

There is a limit to 'achchai'!!!!!!!

My point is that sure you like Ichcha and her ways that is fine........nobody denies you that but not all need to agree do they and if they don't it is their view and should not pose as a problem?? 
what do you think??

oh yaar i am sorry ,i respect ur views, u r allowed to like and dislike iccha .
, and i agree before she was really stupid , before veecha  shaadi, she took all the wrong decisions.
she should have exposed tapasya long back , it was her mistake , i am not objecting that.
but after veecha mariage, she has been good, 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattutiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit111

i will be very honest
yes i dislike some members here but i make it a point not to himiliate or insult them

there is pathetc attemts to glorify evil and we cannot just stay silent and tolerate all the nonsense.

See Anmol I dont think anybody hs problem with achchhai, except few, but her dampness irritate sometime, becoz we love to see a strong lead character who can fight with evil and not surrender, now she hs find her spine and its good, but interesting to see, how long. LOL LOL

i think the whole purpose of this show was to show a spineless lead which will change slowly and gradually.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattutiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit111

i will be very honest

See Anmol I dont think anybody hs problem with achchhai, except few, but her dampness irritate sometime, becoz we love to see a strong lead character who can fight with evil and not surrender, now she hs find her spine and its good, but interesting to see, how long. LOL LOL

i think the whole purpose of this show was to show a spineless lead which will change slowly and gradually.LOL

Your optimism is nothing short of Thumbs Up............Indeed you are remarkable. will miss today also as I will be watching the Oscars..............Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12intruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by groucho

i will be very honest

I hope we are on the same belief on be honest about your views here.

Intruderfast - tell me something is there any logic to this serial...................no one is saying Ichcha is not good but it has been shown to an extreme. Is that logic.

Let me give you an example - a marriage is taking place..........4 main characters disappear from the picture whilst wrists are cut, wound miraculously heals till one girl is well enough to blackmail another into giving her the wedding outfit............etc etc and what happens  , NOONE comes up to see why there is a delay..........does that happen in any wedding??? Logic flew out of the window that day itself.

A girl attempts murder through another person and that person lets the girl go scot free.......is that 'achchai' or stupidity.............I am not calling Ichcha stupid.............I reserve that for those who gave her that characteristic.

There is a limit to 'achchai'!!!!!!!

My point is that sure you like Ichcha and her ways that is fine........nobody denies you that but not all need to agree do they and if they don't it is their view and should not pose as a problem?? 
what do you think??

oh yaar i am sorry ,i respect ur views, u r allowed to like and dislike iccha .
, and i agree before she was really stupid , before veecha  shaadi, she took all the wrong decisions.
she should have exposed tapasya long back , it was her mistake , i am not objecting that.
but after veecha mariage, she has been good, 

It was not meant completely as a personal reply...............there was a lot of generality about it too. Unhappy................I just wish that the story would get a move on ...........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rgattudreamz12intruderfasttiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged
I think the problem lies with...intolerance...an inability to accept that someone might have vastly different ideas from ur own...an assumption that to feel sorry for Tapasya (A REEL character)...to like her makes that person (A REAL person) evil and wrong or that the thought that if ur an Indian NRI living abroad and suporting that country's cricket team makes u different...a traitor or maligned for being an outsider and that person is made to feel that way. The problem is that here things like a game of cricket....or a serial is put above human decency and maintaining decorum within friendships or remembering who u r talking to.
farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
how can one feel sorry for tapasya??

i can list down her crimes that she has committed and is still committing so how can 1 person like a criminal..we admire the fact that the actress has done a good job in portrayin the ckt but trying to make her positive and justifying her acts just cuz its ur fav actress is something that goes above my head.Confused

i know we all have different opinions but this is simply out of this world logic... yeh kaisi login hai. have been asking since i joined this forum but none logical answersCry

koi toh batayeEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farah007

how can one feel sorry for tapasya??

i can list down her crimes that she has committed and is still committing so how can 1 person like a criminal..we admire the fact that the actress has done a good job in portrayin the ckt but trying to make her positive and justifying her acts just cuz its ur fav actress is something that goes above my head.Confused

i know we all have different opinions but this is simply out of this world logic... yeh kaisi login hai. have been asking since i joined this forum but none logical answersCry

koi toh batayeEmbarrassed

Its a very simple answerSmile We have seen this show since the beginning and seen Tapasya as a very good girl from the start and know how she has become spoilt. Its hard for us to hate her knowing what she was before and we dont blame her completely for what she is today because we feel that her parents and nani are also responsible. U guys seem to think we support her in her wrongdoings but ur very wrong. And there are other reasons we like her we feel she has some admirable qualities also...persistance...determination...a will to live...an inner strength that survived so much hardship...all I feel is that why people judge our characters because we like Tapasya? Its not like we're supporting Osama BinLaden for heavens sake!
Now is that logical enough?
LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I think the problem lies with...intolerance...an inability to accept that someone might have vastly different ideas from ur own...an assumption that to feel sorry for Tapasya (A REEL character)...to like her makes that person (A REAL person) evil and wrong or that the thought that if ur an Indian NRI living abroad and suporting that country's cricket team makes u different...a traitor or maligned for being an outsider and that person is made to feel that way. The problem is that here things like a game of cricket....or a serial is put above human decency and maintaining decorum within friendships or remembering who u r talking to.

ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Go to top