Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why so much hatred in this forum?? (Page 4)

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
ok rimi , no one hates anyone, hate is a pretty harsh word.
i will be very honest
yes i dislike some members here but i make it a point not to humiliate or insult them

there are pathetc attemts to glorify evil and we cannot just stay silent and tolerate all the nonsense.
i usually ignore it but sometimes it gets out of hand.

see i am surprised u dont like iccha's acchai,
kisi ki acchai se kyun problem honi chahiye

Edited by intruderfast - 28 February 2011 at 12:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sourojankit111shivani9tiny15

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

i will be very honest
yes i dislike some members here but i make it a point not to himiliate or insult them

there is pathetc attemts to glorify evil and we cannot just stay silent and tolerate all the nonsense.

Chill dude, I already accepted that i shudn't ve' put in the word hatred.
And yes u are not the kind of person to humiliate or insult as wat I can make out from ur posts.

also I don't have problem with Ichcha's achchaais ( on the contrary I adore her )but I don't  like her sacrificing all the time and suffering,  though in the recent past I can see she is gradually becoming stronger but u never know the CVs. Hope she takes a stand on not allowing Veer to sit in the Pooja with TAngry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged

i will be very honest
yes i dislike some members here but i make it a point not to himiliate or insult them

there is pathetc attemts to glorify evil and we cannot just stay silent and tolerate all the nonsense.

I hope we are on the same belief on be honest about your views here.

Intruderfast - tell me something is there any logic to this serial...................no one is saying Ichcha is not good but it has been shown to an extreme. Is that logic.

Let me give you an example - a marriage is taking place..........4 main characters disappear from the picture whilst wrists are cut, wound miraculously heals till one girl is well enough to blackmail another into giving her the wedding outfit............etc etc and what happens  , NOONE comes up to see why there is a delay..........does that happen in any wedding??? Logic flew out of the window that day itself.

A girl attempts murder through another person and that person lets the girl go scot free.......is that 'achchai' or stupidity.............I am not calling Ichcha stupid.............I reserve that for those who gave her that characteristic.

There is a limit to 'achchai'!!!!!!!

My point is that sure you like Ichcha and her ways that is fine........nobody denies you that but not all need to agree do they and if they don't it is their view and should not pose as a problem?? 
what do you think??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12tiny15

ankit111 IF-Rockerz
ankit111
ankit111

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged

i will be very honest

See Anmol I dont think anybody hs problem with achchhai, except few, but her dampness irritate sometime, becoz we love to see a strong lead character who can fight with evil and not surrender, now she hs find her spine and its good, but interesting to see, how long. LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12intruderfasttiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

i will be very honest

And yes u are not the kind of person to humiliate or insult as wat I can make out from ur posts.

also I don't have problem with Ichcha's achchaais ( on the contrary I adore her )but I don't  like her sacrificing all the time and suffering,  though in the recent past I can see she is gradually becoming stronger but u never know the CVs. Hope she takes a stand on not allowing Veer to sit in the Pooja with TAngry.

i am totally chilled yaarLOLLOL and pls dont be silent, shout and enjoy hereLOLthanks for clarification on iccha, u know i am little touchy where iccha is concernedWinkLOL
LOLbut i am sure she is changing and will fight for her love veer

rgattutiny15

shyams IF-Sizzlerz
shyams
shyams

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Well I came to forum just to get beak from work and it looks so strange to me that some people make such strong attachment that they can't really see that this soap and celebs r not really going to affect our own life in any real way.

tiny15LimitLessFan

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

i will be very honest

i am totally chilled yaarLOLLOL and pls dont be silent, shout and enjoy hereLOLthanks for clarification on iccha, u know i am little touchy where iccha is concernedWinkLOL
I totally understand ur feelings.WinkSmileLOL.
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

i will be very honest

We are all aware of your love for Ichcha or your touchiness...............and fully respect that. You are sure she is changing and believe me, we are also hoping she will change..............nobody likes to see her suffer because of her weakness................so nothing would please me more than seeing her strong and able to take on the world ............Smile. But I hope she does not have to fight for Veer because then Veer would really get brickbats from the Forum members.Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12rgattuintruderfasttiny15

Go to top