India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Why so much hatred in this forum??

rimi10 Goldie
rimi10
rimi10

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Hatred I guess, is a very word but still guys, all the characters are mere fictional. Why, are all the members attacking each other as well as the actor- actresses playing the characters, all the time personally?

Personally I am a veecha admirer but that doesn't mean I can't tolerate rashmi as an actress. On the contrary I find her really adorable and cute and admire her in all the ways as she has come a long way from her bhojpuri "fillam" days to the present.  And I don't really care what she does in her personal life.
But some of the members  are so obssessed with her that they find nothing wrong in whatever Tapasya does. I mean this is height of .....................Okay, understood that she has suffered a lot since her childhood days bcoz of Ichcha but thats no excuse for her misdeeds.

On the other hand Ichcha as a character is totally unbearable but again I know somebody who is like her, in my real life too and trust me sometimes I get so pissed off  bcoz of her achchaaiyaas and her sacrifices.
Also Tina needs to improve a lot specially on her hindi diction and voice modulation but again she is a lot younger so eventually I guess she will do something about it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.chocozvivacious_priyaankit_34PavaniShinySRKLuvr

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

Hatred I guess, is a very word but still guys, all the characters are mere fictional. Why, are all the members attacking each other as well as the actor- actresses playing the characters, all the time personally?

Personally I am a veecha admirer but that doesn't mean I can't tolerate rashmi as an actress. On the contrary I find her really adorable and cute and admire her in all the ways as she has come a long way from her bhojpuri "fillam" days to the present.  And I don't really care what she does in her personal life.
But some of the members  are so obssessed with her that they find nothing wrong in whatever Tapasya does. I mean this is height of .....................Okay, understood that she has suffered a lot since her childhood days bcoz of Ichcha but thats no excuse for her misdeeds.

On the other hand Ichcha as a character is totally unbearable but again I know somebody who is like her, in my real life too and trust me sometimes I get so pissed off  bcoz of her achchaaiyaas and her sacrifices.
Also Tina needs to improve a lot specially on her hindi diction and voice modulation but again she is a lot younger so eventually I guess she will do something about it.

Babes, First and Foremost , NO one hates anyone in this forum , I prefer using dislikes word and many dont mix real and reel life , so where is the q of getting personal all the time ??

Many of us are not bothered with what this actors do in their real life ,  there are many Tina lovers , but do u see anyone discussing her actions in depth ?? nope no one really cares what she does in her personal life , thats her life and i say bhadmein jaye who cares its characters and their actions which are analyzed  , well I personally dont like Rash,Tina,Nan for their acting as they are avg , and i dont even go gaga over there looks as for me none of them are mind blowing in looks........... no  Q of liking and disliking them right , if one is good in one pic , i prefer using CUTE for that instance ,

I get into arguments over personal life of these ppl only when some over do it

These characters hardly have anything in them to like or take sides and go for their defense , Taps is idiot , Icha is pathetic , Veer is dumb ........................

I feel its individual perception and those perceptions leads into arguments which later turn into Jokes and end , nothing so serious ,

Edited by JustJ - 27 February 2011 at 9:08am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123tyagijidreamz12tiredofuttaranvaishu14rgatturuchira23farah007payel_roydivy609queen_of_heartsxavivillatiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
@jaya i agree wid u!!ClapClapClap though i don't like nan & rash a bit Sleepyand i like tina but not a fan!!  i do find rash gud luking & gud actress but not the best or 1of the best even & tina also cute & gud luking & like her acting 2.

but wen sum ppl make this forum off-screen couple's relation forum then its really bcum unbearable!!DeadDead i m not saying that if article or news of sumthing happening in their prsnl life or prfsnl life shudn't b told but going ga-ga over it is really irritating!! though rohit & tina related news & articles do cum but they were/r not discussed so enthusiasitcally.

yes sumtimes we find sumthing really nice abt them then we do discuss & shud b discussed but why 2 make it sound like no1 is like them & start justifying an evil ckts misdeeds & sins saying she'd suffered a lot. oh cum on!! every1 who'd watched this show sensibly & logically he/she agrees that she made oder's esply +ve ckt's life difficult & unbearable!!

@TM if u get irritated by gudness of sum1 whether reel or real then toh "raam hi raakhe"!!ShockedSleepy

Edited by tiny15 - 27 February 2011 at 10:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tyagijidreamz12ruchira23farah007sourojintruderfastLimitLessFan

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
haaye jaya!!!Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivillaLimitLessFan

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rimi10

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused
Shocked
groucho IF-Rockerz
groucho
groucho

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Babes, First and Foremost , NO one hates anyone in this forum , I prefer using dislikes word and many dont mix real and reel life , so where is the q of getting personal all the time ??

Many of us are not bothered with what this actors do in their real life ,  there are many Tina lovers , but do u see anyone discussing her actions in depth ?? nope no one really cares what she does in her personal life , thats her life and i say bhadmein jaye who cares its characters and their actions which are analyzed  , well I personally dont like Rash,Tina,Nan for their acting as they are avg , and i dont even go gaga over there looks as for me none of them are mind blowing in looks........... no  Q of liking and disliking them right , if one is good in one pic , i prefer using CUTE for that instance ,

I get into arguments over personal life of these ppl only when some over do it

These characters hardly have anything in them to like or take sides and go for their defense , Taps is idiot , Icha is pathetic , Veer is dumb ........................

I feel its individual perception and those perceptions leads into arguments which later turn into Jokes and end , nothing so serious ,

Interesting topic and one that I agree with Jaya on most of the points.........Thumbs Up

Hatred is a word that should be restricted to the content of the serial and the storyline..........but not in this forum and specially not about members...........

One cannot   generalize about getting involved in the actors personal lives as there are many many members who don't care what the actors do in their free time.

As far as the actors go..................each one has their own merits and demerits.............but many are not really interested in seeing it objectively and that is where sometimes it can cause an issue.

A typical fan in my opinion accepts the actor in his or her role and admires their acting. A true fan does  not justify their negative character or magnify their  positive character.

As for the characters the actors portray..............that is the where each member has their own view and till now it appears those views are divided............that is all.............no hatred ......... just divided views and this is restricted to a minority  amongst the members. I think this is where the Moderators are doing their job to maintain the forum rules and regulations to the best of their ability.

I think in all this one forgets how much fun the members have in this Forum at the end of the day and what a lot of virtual (in my case) friends one has made..

As for the rest I think Jaya has covered it beautifully.Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123dreamz12tiny15LimitLessFan

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
@Jaya. Very well said. ClapClapClap

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged