Fan Fictions

|24 and FORCIBLY MARRIED||ArSh/KaSh OS!

OkThanksBye thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Hellooo! πŸ˜›

I am having exam tomorrow...and i am sitting here...
well...its an English paper...so see I am practicing here!..I will score
a full in my Composition part now...;D

ArSh ONE-SHOT..:

"COZ OF YOU I got scolding"-He

"YOU Deserved it!"-She

"NO...you say sorry!"-He

"I am not going to say SORRY TO YOU!" She shouted in her topmost voice... Ready to pounce over this guy standing in front of her...If only she was not held by her friends...he must have been *ouch* Dead...should I say...:P

"You should Say it!"- He

"Why will say that!!!!!..arghhh...specially not after what you did in the room...YOU SAY SORRY!"

"Shut UP! You...you...You are a girl...n i am boy...You should say sorry!"-he replied

"That is so not a reason...I AM A GIRL AND SO...I am Not saying sorry to you now!!!"

"Nothing else was expected from you..JUNGLI BILLEEE!!!"He replied in the equal energy as hers...and not to forget...he was also in hold of his friends...as he was too ready to pounce on her...too...:/

"YOUUU...Bandar!!! Stop calling me that!!!" She replied!

"As if I will listen to you!" He rolled his eyes!

"I Swear I will..." she was stopped by his voice

"Dont you dare use swear words!!!" he pointed his hands to her

"YOU IDIOT...I haven't used it till  now...and" she 
snapped

"You just said "Swear" you liar!" He replied

Seeing them fighting their friends/colleagues left them...as their fight was leading to anything...but nothing...and also as this was a Usual Start of morning...they let them alone...and went out...as their lecture were about to Start!

"ARMAAN!!! YOU ARE JUST A PAIN " she shouted!

"AND YOU ARE DOUBLE PAIN"Armaan replied!

"I HATE YOU MALLIK"She Blurted!

Armaan was going to reply when his head ki batti jali...:))

"What... What... What you Said!" He said with a BIG GRIN...and doing his dhin-chak dance shouting..."I won I won I won"

and their stood she...making "O" shaped-mouth...seeing him dancing at his victory!

"awww...baby shilpa...You "L"...huahahahaha!!!!!!!!"

She was boiling seeing him...and his too-irritating-acting!
she went away from there...with a "Hmphhh" (Sabrina...if you are reading this...this line is dedicated to you...Hmph buddy...ROFL)

Armaan-"ooohhh...i am so loving this...Will have a  rocking life together..."

he let out a small laugh...but with also a hope to live a life full of LOVE too...Probably...:/

~~~~~~~~~~

Well...you know...you will never get to know reason for what they were fighting from Armaan-Shilpa themselves anytime soon...so let me tell you...The reason was that...Armaan and Shilpa were FORCIBLY MARRIED at the age of 24! you know...with all the Family Drama and persuading...Their(ArSh) family members made the biggest Enemies tie knot to make them Husband-Wife...!!!Shocking??...well yes very shocking...!!!

okie...whatever happened...happened!!! they cant change their destiny and now Partners...!!! So they thought of giving this relation a chance...

and even when they decided to give the relationship a chance...they made a DOs and DONTs list...which included...no saying of I HATE YOU to each other...
and many more...

and not following the list means getting the punishment (so yes...shilpa broke the rule...and it was Armaan's turn to give her the punishment...and this was the reason for his victory dance...)

Being neighbors Mallik and Malhotra were also family friends...so it was a kinda- situation were...Your family my family...your happiness my happiness...your sadness my sadness...AND your house my house!!!!!!!!!

So yes! Shilpa's house=Armaan's house!!! well...Now it is Shilpa's bedroom=Armaan's bedroom!

okie okie...now further delaying...the exact reason for what they were fighting was 
...they were having breakfast...together...!!!

Armaan being Armaan...wanting to have some fun...added salt in her juice glass...when she was away...and this led to something...you can imagine I guess...well...Shilpa turned the whole House upside down...shouting yelling at Armaan as she knew...the culprit ...

Hearing the commotion...Armaan's parents too came in view...and tried to stop the upcoming further disaster...and yes...they were very much aware of this situation...when they were marrying these two!!! but they were ready for it!!!

His mom after knowing the reason behind this..too scolded Armaan...saying he should take care of his wife rather than annoying her!!!...with Shilpa Grinning at him secretly...;D

And THIS DID HURT HIS EGO!!!why will he be quiet...well for time being he went to his room...showing his anger...though something else was going in his mind...he went from dining room in anger...but as soon as he was out of sight of others...started doing his victory dance...

Reaching his room...thinking Loudly..."Let me teach you a lesson MRS. Not-So-Smart Mallik..."

Few minutes later when she entered their BEDROOM!!! He was already to attack on her...as soon as she entered...He pulled her holding her wrist...swiftly closing the door and locking it...he pinned her on the wall with his one hand on her mouth preventing her from shouting...with her back facing the wall...and Him in front of her..

She had her eyes closed..with the sudden attack on her...she tried to shout but was unable to!

Armaan moved more closer to her not letting a space for even air to pass through them...
he then slowly whispered in her ear huskily..."Shilpa"

Shilpa on hearing him...stopped fussing and opened her eyes...just to get lost in those big blue eyes gazing her!

Both of them forget that they were fighting ...and was once again lost in each other...well this was the reason...they did felt something for each other but kept denying...and their family members well aware of this...made them married...so that sooner or later...they will realize their feelings for one another!

now, they were lost in each other...Forgetting the world and the time...They slipped into the world of fantasy full of love and passion...

He kissed her eyelids...licking her ears. "Shona" he whispered,"Armaan" She moaned... He  framing her face with gentle hands...Kissing her forehead and then her nose...then her throat...

She was unbuttoning his shirt absentmindedly . With a sigh of delight she slid her hands inside to rub his warm flesh. Her tongue darted out and kissed his neck. A fierce shudder tore through Armaan, his arms reflexively clutched Shilpa tighter to him.

He took both her hands from his back in his hands...pinning them...

Pinning her hands,his mouth wandered towards her lips from her throat...for a while he stard at her lips ...He smiled as he slowly moved toward her lips...

She saw him , his eyes on her lips...Shilpa opened her mouth to say something but he covered her mouth with his hand...

After several minutes...Her legs were trapped by his knees and his hands pinned hers above her head. Their faces were only an inch apart.

Armaan's eyes focused on her lips. Shilpa struggled a bit but it was no use...

By now Shilpa was a bit in her senses...

"Armaan?" she said. Her voice was a little breathless as he was crushing her lungs slightly. His eyes gleamed and he licked his lips again. "Don't you dare" Shilpa said noticing the way he was angling his head. 

"Dare what" he whispered smiling his face only a centimetre from hers.

"Dare to k-" he kissed her. Shilpa became only aware of the feel of his lips on hers.

She opened her mouth just a little and he took full advantage of it. Nothing seemed to matter then but the taste of him and the burning desire for more...

And that was when...She too lost his control of her mind...They both were sooo in the moment!

His mouth opens up under hers and his tongue plunges into the recesses of her...Tasting each other...Unaware of the world...

They were brought back to the world...when they heard the knock on the door...

Breaking out..He looked at her...She was all red...and was still breathing hard...naturally...because of all that happened few moments ago...

He was in the same condition too...he was constantly gazing at her...She felt his eyes on her...n looked up...to see him...

Before they were lost again...the knock at the door made them aware of the world..Shilpa ran to the bathroom...and he calmed himself down...closing his shirt buttons...and setting his hairs...he moved forward to open the door...his mom was their to tell them tht they were getting late or the uni...and so told them to be quick!

Armaan nodded...and told that they will be down in 5 mins...closing the door...he saw Shilpa coming out of the bathroom...

Armaan-"Mom called...we getting late or the university"

She simply nodded...they took their bags...and headed downstairs...biding everyone bye...they went to Uni...Both were quiet letting the Silence speak...

But when reaching the university...
after few minutes...with their friends they were back to their original behavior and when was reminded of the salty juice incident...began to fight all over again...

That was the reason of the fight...and...their story...;D πŸ˜‰

A Love blooming between two souls!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thats it!!!!!!!! -____-
i wanted to write something else...but this turned up!

and i thought of writing more but...
I Really dunno where is this story leading...:/

Well still...That was the end of the one-shot...! :)

How was it...
Do Comment/Criticize!

From-

Me,
poor confused soul!!!
Thanx to exams...:@

P.s- NOT ONLY "LIKES" I want comments too...😳

I am having exam in 13 hours...still I wrote this for you all...Kuch toh Praise karo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Love, Srishti πŸ˜›
Edited by -KaShti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u have exam
all the best
u will rock  no worries
do update soon
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
sris all the best for ur exams
i read ff if i am having english exam lol
exam will be easy do well
update ur os
OkThanksBye thumbnail
i so had that instinct that u both will surely comment Naureen and poo!.............hahaha

FF maniac...........πŸ€ͺ

i was away Mom Called me....-_____-

back to writing the storY! :D πŸ˜›
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
OkThanksBye thumbnail
UPDATED!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰
-wild- thumbnail
hey great start yaar
do continue
and thnx for the pm
lov u
salina
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Originally posted by: salinashah

hey great start yaar

do continue
and thnx for the pm
lov u
salina

Hey Salina! :)

Well This was an ONE-SHOT dear...:)

Thanx or the comment...<3 :)

p.s- I want ur PM part too.....:P
πŸ˜†

Running Short of time...gtg..:P

thanx again...:)
OkThanksBye thumbnail
Tell me how was it guyzzzz !!! Fastttt!!!!!!!!!..............*pouts*

It is the extent.....130 views and only 1 comment.....! πŸ˜² is it sooo bad!
Edited by -KaShti- - 13 years ago
vidu87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME
SUPERB
LUVD IT
THNX 4 D PM
CONT SOONπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

GUD LUCK 4 UR XAMZ
OkThanksBye thumbnail