Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

   
Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Chit Chat Corner #113 |New Link Pg 1 (Page 117)

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-



i have watched that scene about 5 times..LOL...yeah, i loved D's smile..and Mahi looked so fresh after a very long time...lol...i think he will have to see her with mann ki aankhon for another week..LOL


yeah Mahhi was looking fresh after a long time. aww u watched it 5 times. forever a tashaholic. Embarrassed oh no don't say that. mann ki aankhon another week. Ouch okay I'll wait....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suhana19

Of  course lol ...i like them yaar Wink....Will try when i come back Embarrassed...Thanx yaar HugOmg 3 times ....U don"t have anti-virus installed Embarrassed


I have antivirus. I won't even logon to the internet without an antivirus program installed on my laptop. my laptop is scanned every week but still virus always manages to attack my laptop. Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by -Huma-



i have watched that scene about 5 times..LOL...yeah, i loved D's smile..and Mahi looked so fresh after a very long time...lol...i think he will have to see her with mann ki aankhon for another week..LOL


yeah Mahhi was looking fresh after a long time. aww u watched it 5 times. forever a tashaholic. Embarrassed oh no don't say that. mann ki aankhon another week. Ouch okay I'll wait....


lol....ya...i dont watch it for suds and kala..LOL.i have named them the blood sucking duo now..LOL
well i think its one more week because Tenaji returns on monday and Dutta will rush off to face Ranga...and it isnt easy to get the flower so there isnt enough time for someone to get the flower, mediciine to be made and completely heal Dutta so soon....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Ritz-Prinsesse.Suvi

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Joined: 13 July 2005
Posts: 5353

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Originally posted by suhana19

Of  course lol ...i like them yaar Wink....Will try when i come back Embarrassed...Thanx yaar HugOmg 3 times ....U don"t have anti-virus installed Embarrassed


I have antivirus. I won't even logon to the internet without an antivirus program installed on my laptop. my laptop is scanned every week but still virus always manages to attack my laptop. Ouch

wow that was suprising Ouch...now can;t anti-virus aren"t safe Embarrassed.....Hopefully it doesn"t happens againWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ritz-Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 13931

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritz-

Wow Suvi u r going to India and Dubai. i've been to dubai for like 2 days. LOL it's beautiful. Wow u r even going to India. Wow have a lot of fun. Enjoy.
Thanks...its a nice place, na?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Ritz--Huma-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Joined: 10 December 2009
Posts: 13931

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-

Originally posted by Suvi7884

Grrr I am never ever ever going to do an assignment in a group ever again!Angry Faltu ka unhe credit milta hai, while I do all of the work..gadhiyoooonAngry 
 
oh uhm k..
@Huma
oh..such assignments mein I usually do in a group and hand over the decoration department to someone else lol
I will be gone for a month and a half and I wont be able to log on for the first month...well I will, but only to read the updates lol
 


lol...ok..i am usually responsible for the decoration department..LOL....but i try my best to keep it simple..Tongue

ok, will miss u..Ouch...have loads of fun..Smile
I'll miss you too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19-Huma-

-Huma- IF-Stunnerz
-Huma-
-Huma-

Joined: 22 June 2010
Posts: 25351

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Suhana: i think  u missed a post of mine on the last page..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Joined: 01 March 2009
Posts: 7362

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Huma-



lol....ya...i dont watch it for suds and kala..LOL.i have named them the blood sucking duo now..LOL
well i think its one more week because Tenaji returns on monday and Dutta will rush off to face Ranga...and it isnt easy to get the flower so there isnt enough time for someone to get the flower, mediciine to be made and completely heal Dutta so soon....


okay first of all who is Tenaji and Ranga and where did they come from? LOL *scratches head* no wonder I couldn't understand what was going on while my sis was watching it. LOL yeh flower kaha se agaya. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi-Huma-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laagi Tujhse Lagan|| Media Center

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: -Fivr-   Replies: 120   Views: 86217

-Fivr- 120 86217 11 October 2014 at 2:17am by stranger2rose
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Archived Mansion- All Links Here

2 3

Author: iwantitall   Replies: 20   Views: 23337

iwantitall 20 23337 04 April 2012 at 11:09am by --SONEE--
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Pix Gallery: No Comm|VB Note Pg 80

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 133 134

Author: minuu   Replies: 1069   Views: 593171

minuu 1069 593171 02 March 2012 at 4:40am by mkat22
~Laagi Tujhse Lagan Help Desk~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: waqas_ali   Replies: 1184   Views: 82932

waqas_ali 1184 82932 26 June 2011 at 5:06pm by -Fivr-
Laagi Tujhse Lagan Articles Archive!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: -Sharona-   Replies: 132   Views: 80101

-Sharona- 132 80101 12 January 2011 at 6:04am by niveditha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index