Miley Jab Hum Tum

*Nisha's VM Gallery*

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Thanks Pari Luv ya endless πŸ€—

Hi People, Welcome to my gallery! πŸ€— πŸ€—

I am Nisha. I have been making VMs since December. I started making it for fun but soon it became my passion. I LOVE making VMs❀️ So I finally decided to open a gallery where I can post all my VMs.  I do lot of experiments in my VMs. Some come out well and some don'tπŸ˜† But I am unable to stop myself from making VMs. I am just getting more and more attached to it. So I am here to share it with you all. You guys are the judges. Criticisms are more than welcomed. I promise to improve after every updates. Like I said I am just a beginner so please forgive me if there is any mistake in my VMs😳

A special thanks to all my friends who always commented even If it was the worst VM. It means a lot to me. You girls inspire me and encourage me. I love you all so much. Thanks for supporting me always.πŸ€—

P.S This is only for entertainment purpose. Sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings. Bashers stay away!😳 I don't think I am that good to take a request but if you find it so then feel free to request one!😳

Edited by nishi_sajan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XSilentWishesX thumbnail
                                     My Previous Works           

- Sajan- Sadka Kiya

-Sajan- tere mast mast do nain

-Sajan - My heart goes on

-Sajan- Tujhe Bula Diya 

-Mohit-Sukriti  Tune jo na kaha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Link to my YouTube Channel:
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
                                             First Update πŸ˜³

Monaya :
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=ac7w74mCdZo[/YOUTUBE]

Sajan:
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=S-4E0n-2opA[/YOUTUBE]

Do like/ comment! Even a word means a lot to me! πŸ˜³
Thank you!
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congoooo and Congratsssss Sweetu for your gallery πŸ₯³ πŸ€—  πŸ€—RES

Edited

Nish you are an amazingggg VM maker Sis πŸ‘ πŸ‘Your VMs are just Superbbb Dear ⭐️ β­οΈYou have really Improved and let me tell you one thing hon that your VMs are really worth watching 😳I,ve liked your VMs from the start and am now in love with them ❀️Okay okay let,s come to your latest creations Both are simplyyy Fabulous and Very nicely made ⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ

Firstly the SG VM which was Fantastic and the scenes went really well with the lyrics πŸ‘.The Dil Ibadat scene&the music room scene were really suitable with the song 😍 β€οΈSecondly the MS VM was a rocking one with the Diwali Moments which were perfect with the song 😳and all those cute and beautiful moments went well  with the lyrics ⭐️ β­οΈ.Keep making more Sis your VMs rock πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
re😊

stop blushing and edit fast😳I can blush in ur behalf😊
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congooooooooo nishuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!! πŸ€—  πŸ€—

Nishu first of all ur VMs are a treat to watch i must say... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜‰ And i know u are talented like me... 😎 🀣      πŸ€—

Acha now coming to ur Sajan VM.. M seriously in love with this VM.. 😍 😍 😍  U know i have watched it many times.. ☺️ πŸ˜†  The scene selection, the aura, the song everything fitted sooooo well in ur VM,... πŸ€—   πŸ‘   It never seemed as ur first VM really.. πŸ˜‰ 😳

OMGGGG!!! Nishu your Monaya VM was sooo AWSOMEEE man!!! 😎   😍  I love this song and the clips that u used went sooo well with the wordings of the song.. ⭐️  Dunno whenever i watch any VM of Monaya i miss them more and moree... πŸ˜’ Loved the edting..   πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ Keep making more..! πŸ€— 

Best Of luck jaani..! β­οΈ Keep making more my angel..! πŸ€—
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
GulaabiAakhein. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
RESERVEDD =)

*Edited*

Hey NishπŸ€—πŸ€—
Congooo On your new galleryyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—
I know Im VERYY late to say that.. but you know I had exams..
Well.. abt the VMs.. I hv seen all of them alreadyy
and I Lovedd Them!
You rock Nish.. at everything you do!
Keep it upp!⭐️⭐️⭐️
Hmm.. Plz plz atleast Vms toh banate rehna.. ((As you barely updt VIVAAH now😑!))
I was Soooo Lost in all the VMS!😍😍😍
Do Make MANYY more!

Lovee Youuu!
ManjariπŸ€—
Edited by SajanRox11 - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
πŸ₯³owww nishu first of al congo for ur vm gallery πŸ€— it seriously pleasure to have ur vm gallery πŸ€— i love ur all kind of vms and ur creativity always made us to have more and more vms from u 

coming to ur updates 

monaya vm tum ho toh indeed u stole my heart with this song's vm from mohit sang this song in sbs it has become my fav and on it our monaya's vm gosh heavenly beautiful πŸ‘u did out standing job with this vm as if u were describing their whole journey seriously loved it kudos to u for this vm πŸ‘

sajan vm zara sa dil me ,it was seriously outstanding vm once again second season's those scenes and this song seriously i also loved this vm as well  u did outstanding job with this vm πŸ‘

i just loved ur all vms and now can't wait for next one do update soon hon πŸ€—
-Ishita- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMGGG... Congrats Nish πŸ€—
M glad u opened up ur Gallery!
Ur Vm's are really Amazing! It's been a plesure to watch them.. always!
Keep making more.. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Love ya!! ❀️
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

edited on Pg 1 πŸ˜ƒ

me too... 😳