Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Successive seasons:article- *MJHT included* (Page 3)

amyhot Senior Member
amyhot
amyhot

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
yap me too want mjht is back soon with some cast.
thanks for sharing dear.Tongue

ChasingLiberty IF-Dazzler
ChasingLiberty
ChasingLiberty

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing !! bt i really hope it returns
MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged

The reason why sequels don't work is primarily because the Indian audience doesn't easily adapt to any kind of change……..when you watch a sequel you don't tend to watch it with a open mind you have a few expectations attached which proves to be a major hindrance………this trend I don't think will catch up so soon here …but then again the audience is not to be blamed entirely the makers have also failed somewhere to retain the essence & the reason why the 1st season worked in the first place……somehow here people don't get it right..coming to mjht  the sajan track for me  was a big hit & also very beautifully handled what didn't work for me were the new characters…not a single character struck a chord with my heart unlike the first season where every single character was special……….the reason for this may not just be because they were bad could be majorly because I took them as replacements for uday diya nupur & benji..which was hard to accept………the emotional connect to the show is what proved to be a major hindrance ………I am sure if mjht season 2 was a whole new show it would have worked much more than what it has……….so it is a double edged sword one never knows what can happen……on one hand you have something to bank on (the fan following of the show) & on the other hand you have expectations attached which may go against the show

Edited by ght_sajan - 02 March 2011 at 1:18am
relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Season 1 of MJHT is completely unbeatable. Its charm and freshness could not be brought back in season 2, they did try really hard to bring its old magic back, but it failed because of lack of story and potential. Although for me the MayUr track in season 1 till Nupur's death was handled beautifully, they actually got a story and that too a complete one, with after-marriage scenes :-)

I just hope MJHT returns with the same 6 actors who actually made Miley Jab hum tum

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-RegalVintage-Silent.Dreamer

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz
.Comics_Music.
.Comics_Music.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing d article!!!!!
SandCastle. IF-Rockerz
SandCastle.
SandCastle.

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing......it was actully a blunder.......
hope MJHT 3 cums back wit same old but best SaJan & MayUr........Smile

Go to top