KaSh Heaven:Every Day Is Unforgettable For Me.-KSG - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by fizcharmskash87

LOL...I have to laugh, why did our first comments to Roz have to be so similar :)

lol really? u asked her the same thing? 😆 I was wondering cuz iam a fan of hers <3 Roz is the best VMaker i have ever seen <3
Originally posted by dildirani

lol really? u asked her the same thing? 😆 I was wondering cuz iam a fan of hers <3 Roz is the best VMaker i have ever seen <3

It was similiar :D

I didn't ask, but I stated something ;)

It was similiar :D

I didn't ask, but I stated something ;)

lol ok .. im still wondering ...is she really that Roz? 🤔
she didnt answer me 😕
@Subi, I think she is. :)

@Maham, is this the same Roz from YT? :D
Tiha, im good too...

BTW guys, Shilpa is all ready to work with KSG 😃

@Subi, I think she is. :)

@Maham, is this the same Roz from YT? :D

Yeah Maham tell us, I think Roz is shy to talk to us 😕
lol you were so right maham when you said I am known worldwide ðŸ¤£

fizah & dildirani(I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. are you subi?): yeah I'm that Roz and thanks for your sweet comments. I will never get used to having fans. It's always be weird to me lol. 

you guys know that cricket promo from way back when dmg was first starting. it was an intro promo for riddhima but her face wasn't shown. she was playing with kids. did shilpa actually shoot that promo herself or not. I always wondered that because why wouldn't they show her face. hmm...
Originally posted by tzahra

@Maham:give me the video yh i am kinda free apart from Morning bcz i have interview at 10 give me the video i will give u caps tomorrow

When are you getting free so we can have some talks on skype at our usual time ?

http://www.hostingcup.com/f8rzd41tj22v.html

@Roz....i fink it was Shilpa... even though it didnt show her face it look like her if u knw wat i mean... oh n dey didnt show her face so da audience cud gt curious n watch da show...
Originally posted by PyaarSe

lol you were so right maham when you said I am known worldwide ðŸ¤£

fizah & dildirani(I'm sorry, I didn't catch your name. are you subi?): yeah I'm that Roz and thanks for your sweet comments. I will never get used to having fans. It's always be weird to me lol. 

you guys know that cricket promo from way back when dmg was first starting. it was an intro promo for riddhima but her face wasn't shown. she was playing with kids. did shilpa actually shoot that promo herself or not. I always wondered that because why wouldn't they show her face. hmm...

lol yes im subi , and dude! i cannot express how much i enjoy watching ur amazing vms, ur latest "jar of hearts" is getting me addicted , i watched it over 50 times already 😆

And i think that is shilpa they probably didnt  show her face bcuz it was an intro and a promo and they didnt wanted to spoil it to show the lead female i guess lol