**Best Of SGP Awards-Results**

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Best of SGP Awards-Results

Hello and Namaste SGPians.
As you all know that we are just 2 days away from SGP's first anniversary, Let us start the celebrations from now
We had the Best Of SGP Awards voting and the results are ready.
So you guys want to know who are our favorites from our SGP family???

We had 37 members voting altogether and we also had some 2 votes for same category. Taking everything into consideration, here are the results to the Best Of SGP Awards-Anniversary special

Our first category is Favorite Buzurg and our nominations wereDadaji, Dadiji and Shanti Massi
and the winner is....with no competition from others...with 32 votes on 37 its none other than our shahjahan
Dadaji.

Our next category is Favorite Maa of SGP and our nominations were Badi Maa, Radha Bua and Rano
This is another category where again there was no competition and with 34 votes on 37, our Favorite Maa is....no guesses
Badi Maa

Moving on to the next category.😆 Iam laughing because this is the category of people who makes us smile and laugh. Favorite Mazedar Sadasya and our nominations were Manju Aunty,Inder and Dadaji
It was interesting as there was a competition between inder and Manju Aunty but with 22 votes on 37 our favorite mazedaar sadasya...is...i have to say this beautifully as this character is beautiful and thinking of her itself brings a beautiful smile on our face. Yes it is
Manju Aunty

Next is Favorite Pita Category. We had three nominations and may be the only possible nominees for this category and our nominations were Dadaji, Alok and KK
and again with no big competition, our favorite pita is the father of our lead...not ishaan...its suhana's father...the winner is
KK aka Kamal Kishore Bajpai

Next is the Favorite Jethani and our nominations were Badi Maa, Rajini and Disha
Good competition between Badi Maa and Rajini...but but....this time the bahu has won with 21 votes....the winner of Favorite Jethani is
Rajni

Next is Favorite Beta and our nominations were Ishaan, Inder and Deepak
All the 3 had fair amount of votes but the winner is..with 18 votes...its
Ishaan

Next is the Favorite Beti and the nominations were Suhana, Sanjana and Panna
Super-Duper Competition between Suhana and Panna. The votes are 17 and 15...but 17 votes goes to Panna and hence our winner for Favorite Beti is
Panna

Favorite Bhai and the nominations were Ishaan, Inder and Ilesh
With 28 votes and no competition from others...our Favorite Bhai is
Inder Bhaiyya

Favorite Behen and our nominations were Suhana, Sanjana and Ishika
Again with no competition from anyone....with 31 votes on 37...our Favorite behen is
Sanjana

Next is the Favorite Sasur category and our nominations are Dadaji, Alok and KK
All three got votes....but getting 29 votes on 37...the Favorite Sasur is
Alok

Favorite Saas and the nominations were Badi Maa, Dadiji and Rano
As expected and with no confusion...the Favorite Saas with 26 votes is
Badi Maa

Next is the interesting category of Favorite Dushman and the nominations were Sona, Sid and Deepak's dad
Good competition from Deepak's dad....but this character could not be beaten. The Favorite Dushman award goes to none other than everyones favorite😉
Sona

Next is Favorite Devar and our nominations were Ishaan, Ilesh and Alok
Father and Son in competition...neck and neck. 14 and 16 are the votes but with 16 votes...the father has won. The Favorite Devar is
Alok

Favorite Devrani and the nominations were Rano, Suhana and Disha
With 30 votes on 37, Suhana has won the Favorite Devrani

Next is Favorite Bhabi and the nominations were Badi Maa, Rajni and Disha
Again competition between Saas and Bahu...i mean Badi Maa and Rajni and yet again with 16 votes Rajni has won. Badi Maa got 15 votes.

Next is Favorite Pati and the nominations were Ishaan,Dadaji and Inder
And with no surprises with 32 votes its Ishaan

Favorite Patni and the nominations were Suhana, Panna and Rajini
and with no competition and with 28 votes, the Favorite Patni is
Suhana

Favorite Bahu and the nominations were Suhana, Panna, Badi Maa and members wanted Rajni tooo. Good Competition among everyone but the winner with 19 votes is our own
Suhana

Next is Favorite Rishta and the nominations were Alok/Suhana, Alok/Ishaan, Disha-Ishaan-Rajni. No competition at all and with 30 votes on 37,  the favorite Rishta award goes to
... Sasur and Bahu.
Alok and Suhana

Next for the scenes

The Romantic Song award goes to
Zoobi Doobi with 30 votes

The most Romantic Couple Award goes to our own
Ishaan-Suhana with 31 votes

The cutest couple award also goes to
Ishaan and Suhana with 26 votes.

Emotional Athyachar. We had votes for all the nominations but there is a tie here....but it does not matter....iam going to give this award to the entire
SONA TRACK

Next is the best Ishaan Moment and there was no problems here as with 30 votes
Ishaan's Confession
is the best Ishaan Moment

Best Suhana Moment. All the nominations had votes but
Suhana's Confession is the winner with 16 votes

The most Funniest moment. Stiff competition between Achi Bahu and Manju Aunty. But with 20 votes the Achi Bahu Mission wins the Funniest Track award. Manju Aunty got 17 votes.

Last is the Jagta Raho Moment. Competition between Rasmalai and Suhana giving smile. And the winner is Suhana giving smile to Badi Maa with 15 votes. Rasmalai got 13 votes.

I mentioned the number of votes in purpose as i was amazed to see that all the nominations in one category get atleast one vote. This means everyone deserve to be the winner. This awards was conducted just to celebrate the success of SGP. I mentioned competition just to make it interesting but honestly everyone is good and have their own place.

Hope You enjoyed it and to make it more fun i have a request

Now we have our winners. You can pick one of the winners and make their winning speech. Hope u get it. Looking forward for wonderful and hilarious speeches
and do leave your wishes for SGP again

Edited by Shwets1502 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Wohoooooooooooooooo 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳 the BEST SHOW ke BEST awards...... 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Totally cool...!! Love Love Loved the winners..!! Most of my votes turned correct...!!

So so so so happy for all the awards that Suhana.. BADI MAA and Panna have won 

@Shwets -- Lovely post sweets... .n once again.... super truper

Uploaded with ImageShack.us 

to all the winners..!! ❤️
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The most  democratic way of declaring the winners, votes which counted !!! no SMS no internet voting, all honest and dil say voting and all the winners rightly chosen. Well done SGPians , can you send this result to SGP team so that they can see that when the votes are done henestly they are always a winner.( Yeah I know we are all biased about the show any ways !! but phir bhi, Hamra Show , Hamari Choice)
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeey !!!!!!  🥳

V all r WINNERS !!!  

Just like Sheemadi said.... " Hamara Show Hamari choice...." It made me laugh that   v  all hated SONA more than Deepak's DAD.....😆
Edited by netri - 13 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: netri

Yeey !!!!!!  🥳

V all r WINNERS !!!  

Just like Sheemadi said.... " Hamara Shao Hamari choice...." It made me laugh that   v  all hated SONA more than Deepak's DAD.....😆

@bold -  u know..when i was voting ..i kept asking myself that being a girl ..i ought to hate Deepaks Dad more... but kya karun.. dil hai ke manta nahi.. Sushaan ki life mein problem create karne wali Sona ko kaise nominate na karun 😆 so voted for Sona 😆

Love Sushaan.. together forever ❤️
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@netri...and for emotional athyachar...it was S hands down....we are all united in hating S😆
GurpreetD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good Work Sissy👍🏼

Will comment after I waking up again Becoz I m Gonna Sleep Again😆

Post Res(Himanshu SInha Style😃)
Sinha18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rubaldhillon

Good Work Sissy👍🏼

Will comment after I waking up again Becoz I m Gonna Sleep Again😆

Post Res(Himanshu SInha Style😃)

@bold
Ye kya hai be

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
GRT WORK👏👏👏....

most honest.justified n satisfactory results compared to any othr award declaratn throughout the year😃😃😃...

here also we hav to notice sumthin dat all d characters hav bn given equal importance, let it b the nominations or the winners...dats what makes SGP soo special...

congraats to all...luv SGP n SUSHAAN😳.....
Feefi thumbnail
Thank you Shweta for this wonderful post!!! 😃 

Achi bahu mission was indeed very FUNNYYY... 🤣

and yes "S" the most hated track!!  🤢😆

I love alok-suhana rishta...i wish to see more of them!!! 😳