Fan Fictions

SR One Shot-Realization

Posted: 13 years ago

Hey PJ's

This is my first attempt at any sort of writing so Im warning you all from the start that its not that great. And compared to all the wonderful writers we have like Arps, Poco,sidra, DJ, nikki ,Isha, Kaheela,  Nish, neets, Bani, Pragzie, Zohal, and all the other brilliant FF writers this is probably pathetic. But I just had some ideas floating around in my head so I thought I would give it a shot. Oh and by the way Ive just realized how difficult it is to write so Im going to be appreciating all the FF's that much more from now on.

So please do give me your feedback whatever it is good or bad, gaalis ,chappals, whatever.They will all be welcomed.

And finally I dedicate this OS to  all the wonderful  PJ's  of the SR AT who always bring a smile to my face  and I must make a special mention to my soul sis Kritz who  despite the fact that she hates Ridhimma with a passion  will read this just cos I have written it.

Oh and by the way this is more like a OS which will be in either 2 or 3 parts.

So here goes''..

Realization.

"Armaan!"

Sid closed his eyes tightly, squeezing out the remaining tears from his tired eyes. He  slowly  leaned back against his chair, rubbing his forehead,  trying to erase that name from his mind. But no matter how much he tried, it kept whirling through the deep recesses of his thoughts refusing to go away!

Pushing his  chair back  abruptly with his feet, an exhausted Sid  got up from behind his workdesk and walked slowly to the window. His mind was full of confusion and he wanted to clear his head. He felt drained. He opened the window of his office and looked out at the serene scene before him. It was  a quiet afternoon with only a few  cars  rumbling on the road and   a handful of  people  strolling aimlessly on  the streets.The sun felt warm on his skin and there was a slight breeze which swept through his hair. Sid inhaled the fresh air deeply and  smiled as he saw a small child chattering nonsensically to his mother  while she happily cuddled him in her arms. For a while he felt  at peace and forgot  all about the harsh realities of his life.

"Ridhimma will make a great mum, ' he smiled and suddenly stopped. A cold feeling enveloped his heart as all the disturbing thoughts came flooding back!

"Ridhimma still loves Armaan!"

Sid closed the window with a bang as he felt the anger and hurt  swell up in his heart.

'When will this end?' he thought sharply, 'Why does it hurt so much?'

He didn't think he could take much more!

Leaning  back against the cold wall, he thought back to all that had happened since Armaan had come back into their lives so  abruptly straight  after their wedding  several months ago. Initially Sid had tried to get Armaan and Ridhimma back together because that's where he thought Ridhimmas happiness  lay . His mistake of sending the divorce papers  to her and the resentment and frustration  that followed between himself and Ridhimma was still fresh in his mind.

And then'' Lonavla!

Sid clenched his fists and frowned when he remembered the moment he had seen Ridhimma in Armaans arms! He  had thought his  whole world was about to collapse. The fury and disgust he had felt was something he never wanted to relive. Yet he had forgiven Ridhimma, because she had convinced Sid that it was him, that she wanted to spend her life with. He had brought Ridhimma back to the penthouse and although initially things were tense and uncomfortable, gradually things began  to smooth themselves out. They had both given everything they had to try and get their relationship to work and they both  seemed reluctant to give up on their marriage. Eventually over time, they had settled into a comfortable routine with each other as friends.

And  Armaan.........Armaan had left Sanjeevani. Sid remembered the evening clearly, a few months ago, when he  had finished a late shift and had bumped into Armaan who was clearing out his locker.  They had never been completely at ease with each ever since the Lonavla incident and there was always an awkwardness  between them whenever they  met.

"Sid, Im glad you're here. I just wanted to say goodbye,' said Armaan while stuffing his belongings into a bag.. 'Im going back to Panchgani.'

Sid stood silently staring at Armaan not knowing what to say.

'I think its best this way. I don't think I can stay seeing Ridhimma with another man''' Armaans voice trailed off as he stared at a picture of Ridhimma in his hands.

'Im her husband!' thought Sid with a slight twinge of annoyance but remained quiet. Armaan zipped up his duffel bag and looked at him without any emotion.

'Bye Sid.'

And  with that he was gone. If Sid was honest with himself he was relieved that Armaan was no longer there between him and Ridhimma as a constant reminder of the hurt he had caused. It made it easier for him and Ridhimma to move on with their lives and work on their relationship.

And slowly Sid  had begun to fall deeper and deeper in love with Ridhimma. And although she had never told him,  he was sure she loved him too. All the little gestures made him think so. The way she worried about him  and looked after him at home and at work.  Sometimes he caught her staring at him when she thought he wasn't looking and then she would get embarrased and hurry away.  Sid smiled at the memory.They hadn't yet taken their relationship to a physical level but he had left that upto Ridhimma  to decide  when she was ready. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable in anyway. He thought they were happy and content with each other and their life.

"How could I be so wrong!' he thought to himself dejectedly.

Sid went and  sat back at his desk, restlessly  looking at  the pile of  medical files in front of him that needed his attention. He had to concentrate on work.

"Focus Sid , focus!' He said determinedly to himself.

He would deal with all this confusion later. Work came first. But  as he reached out his arm to pick up the first file, his thoughts flew back to what had happened this morning.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sid had just stepped out of the  hot shower and  had put  on his  blue, denim jeans on when he realized the white shirt he wanted to wear was in his old room where Ridhimma now slept. He glanced at his watch which showed it was 8 o clock. He knew Ridhimma was an early riser so thought she must be either in the kitchen or in the lounge reading the  daily newspaper. He ambled  towards his room and knocked softly on the door. He waited for a few seconds and as he got no answer , he  walked straight  in.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ridhimma was in the kitchen, still in her pink  pyjamas, preparing breakfast. She had a gentle smile on her face while she hummed  softly to a romantic song on the radio. She felt so blessed and  content and her face radiated happiness. She  quickly  finished setting the table and glanced at the clock.

'Oh its  8 o clock already. Sid will be down any moment for breakfast.  Let me quickly go and get changed so we can eat together' she thought to herself.

With a light step  and still humming  gently, Ridhimma  went towards her bedroom and almost skipped in. She stopped and gave a sudden 'Oh' and held her breath.

There was Sid, dressed only in his jeans, his hair still glistening with waterdrops, standing with his muscular and toned back towards her, rummaging through his cupboard. Sid heard the gasp and turned round. Ridhimma  suddenly felt weak in the knees.

They both stared  at each other  for a moment,  not moving ,when suddenly Sid felt an invisible, inexplainable  pull drawing him  like a magnet  towards Ridhimma. Slowly he began to walk towards her and with each step he took he seemed to lock Ridhimmas  eyes  tighter  with his own. Ridhimma felt as if she was rooted to the ground. She couldnt move. As Sid reached Ridhimma, his arm automatically wound slowly around her small waist and he pulled her towards him. Ridhimma felt as if she couldn't breathe and she found herself falling deeper and deeper  into his soft, brown eyes full of passion and love. Without thinking she wound her arms around his  smooth, bare back. Her heart was beating so hard she thought it would burst.

Sid raised both his hands and  gently cupped Ridhimmas face . He could hear Ridhimmas heart beating as fast as his own. He  stared deeply into her eyes  looking for assurance and when he found what he was looking for, slowly bent his face towards Ridhimma .They both closed their eyes expectantly,  feeling each others  warm breaths on their lips. As their lips got closer their hearts started to beat as one.

Part 2- pg 8

Part 3- pg 15
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!

This was super awesome .............. why do you make yourself sound so terrible It was really really good

Sid's emotions pain anger love passion wow so well explained wonderful

I am your fan .........autograph please 😳
Edited by DJ.. - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Zeenia, glad to see you writing and done a FF, good start - cant wait to see more 😊
Originally posted by: DJ..

OH MY GOD !!!!!!!!

This was super awesome .............. why do you make yourself sound so terrible It was really really good

Sid's emotions pain anger love passion wow so well explained wonderful

I am your fan .........autograph please 😳

Thankyou so much DJ! Now you are making me blush! And coming from such a wonderful writer like you this is a huge compliment! Thankyou!Embarrassed
nikita_88 thumbnail
Reserved!!

I shall read and comment!!

*unreserved*

When I first saw your Pm I was like 😲, then wow I can't wait to read it!

It was amazing, firstly I loved how you totally removed ... from the picture πŸ˜† Deeply apperciated plus a bonus for you...you never have to mention him again if you don't want to πŸ˜†

I have to say when you first started I thought you were going to start post certain events I am glad this is before than 😳.

Aww Sid shirtless and Riddhima making breakfast, you truely know how to make Siddhima cute and adorable! 😳

You are a really good writer, I have loved it so far and I am sure I will continue to love it!

I can't wait to read the few other parts you have in sort!

Awesome work Fedex buddy - you sure you don't want to work on a script for me? πŸ˜†
Edited by nikita_88 - 13 years ago
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
😲 this was my first reaction when i saw ur pmπŸ˜†

its beautiful Zeenie😳 u wrote everything so perfectly😳
how could u even say u r terrible writer?πŸ˜•
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ohhh my Darlingggggg DQ

Dis was BRILLIANT πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

U r too good πŸ˜ƒ
Loved d way u ve explained Sid's emotions
It was beautifully written 😳

Now I hav one more name in my fav writers list 😳

Can't wait 4 d next part..
Continue superrrrrrr soon....

PS - As I know dat ur a SR pankha so I am expecting a happy ending πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
MidnightMusings thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome Zeenu!!!!!

A bear hug yaarπŸ€—........ Wow, I sigh, so beautifuuly written!!!! Keep it up!!!

Is it really the first time u r writing or you are a novelist???? I guess, you are the latter as this OS is just toooooo GOOOOD

But as we say, Human Beings are Greedy, i want u to continue ur OS!!!!

Update sooon!!!! Please do pm me if you are updating!!!!
Edited by Liashna - 13 years ago
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG 😲.....I am shocked, speechless, and mum completely and don't know how to tell you how much I love your OS πŸ˜•πŸ˜³
Well, lemme begin this way...... congrats Zeenu for start writing such a wonderful OSπŸ€— Honestly your OS is too good πŸ‘πŸΌ. It's simply amazing and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)) Awww
I loved the way you expressed Sid's feeling, frustration, pain or whatever you called it......it's simply touched my heart. I can so feel his pain and desire to be with his wifey, RIddhima. Thank god Arman baba left 🀣
By the way, how did you manage to hide your talent till now? πŸ˜†. I wish you would have  started writing it ages back, so I could have taken an advantage out of it coz I love reading FF/OSπŸ˜‰
I have to admit that you are one of the brilliant OS writers I have come across, so please keep writing/updating and pming me whenever you update πŸ˜›

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

wowwwwwww zee, this is an awesome first attempt., enjoyed reading it

well written and you have explained sid's emotions perfectly

do continue, would love to know what happens next.

keep it up

norzar