hey
great continue soon
glad u have spotted what we wanted
gopi stubborn and dat

ll-Shilpa-ll IF-Sizzlerz
ll-Shilpa-ll
ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum, I also, only watch this show, Your FF is great, please continue soon
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Loved it Kavya!!!! At last Ahem was on the receiving end. Please continue. Ahem , Kinjal & Rashi are alleducated but look at the way they behave. Waiting for your next update. Good job!!!!!!Big smile
..anisha.. Senior Member
..anisha..
..anisha..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
nice ff....do continue...Ahem finally will realise what's it like to be yelled atSmile
Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
hey guys thanks for the support and your comments....here is the next part

Part-2

Gopi then continues tell me why have you not mad at your mom? y only me?
 I know i'm not educated but you are educated right...then did you even once think before hitting me..how i could have ordered that necklace by just seeing the paper without reading what was in it....just think once how you have treated me since the day i came to your house...you have not smiled at me once....you insulted me,called me a thief and scolded me for everything day after day.(all Ahem could do was listen because he knew she was right)
and just think if you had treated anita like the way you have treated me...i guess she would have not stayed with you for so long..no no i bet she would have not stayed with you even for a day...
I put up with all your insults and scoldings because i thought someday you would change and realise how much i loved you and love me back...but i do not think that is going to happen.

look you don worry about me i don want to go to my mami's house because she thinks i'm a burden to her and doesn't like to have me in her house so i don want to go there...since i was young i was nice to everone and did everything they asked me to do and i did not ask anything in return but all i got was scoldings, beatings and insults what did i do to get so much hatred from everyone.

(she then held Ahem's collar and  angrily asks him)
what did i do to you to get so much of hatred from you?why?
why do you hate me so much?
(she then leaves his collar and falls on her knees and begins to ask why?)

Ahem could not believe what had happened....he then saw Gopi and realised how much pain she had gone through since her childhood
he was about to say something to Gopi  suddenly she fainted....he then realised that his mom was scolding gopi for not eating properly since 2 days and because of the rain she fell ill...

Ahem did not know what to do?he then carried her to the car and made her lye in the back seat...he thought should i take her back to her mama's house or should i take her back to MM?
what was he going to do??

hey guys i know i dragged this thing too much but i wanted to show how Gopi felt..
and if you find any mistakes plz let me know...i'll correct it coz this is my first ff....

Edited by kav88 - 28 February 2011 at 4:10am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subneteche_csahujaElizaKawamadhu_sridharrsk16Anhdara13ANJ4-Eris-

sam990 Goldie
sam990
sam990

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
welcum to  i like it
.Verity. IF-Stunnerz
.Verity.
.Verity.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Kavya, he will take her to the hospital right, avoid both alternatives for two three days and worry about it later.
Kavya.S IF-Dazzler
Kavya.S
Kavya.S

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
hi nafisa thanks...hospital i didn have that in mind...but i'll c what i can do about it...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index