Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

It's Vahbi's Ex & Not Vivian's Ex!! (Page 5)

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Originally posted by abhaylove

Originally posted by nirma1

Originally posted by ka7eela

yes guys its Vahbi's  Ex!

Vivian was  with a non actor before her name was dolly and i am sure Ekta doesnt know herLOL

everyone is saying that Vahbi's ex is Ekta's friend, especially those who are living in India and those who watch many Indian shows, they know this as a fact 

that actor is a senior actor in star plus 

anyone knows his name please come and clear this!  

Hey i have heard that vahbi ex boyfriend is harshad chopra...who is playing in tera liya...
You are right
And I even read that the show he works is produced by Ekta Kapoor! Ah ha! So, if I am not wrong, then maybe he is the ex the article is referring to that is close to Ekta who apparently Vahbbiz broke up with to be with Vivian. Confused

thats the biggest joke i have ever heard.....harshu is vahbiz ex-boyfriend...i am a very die-hard fan of harshu since his mamta day when i was 15 years old....i can confirm that he is just a friend of hers....its a baseless rumour...

now whether its KMH 2...Tere Liye.... PKYEK or other shows of ekta...they all are filmed in the same place with a different sets.....sometimes they have to work same timing...sometimes different timings...and there will be a time vahbiz and her ex have to crossed path with each other...so what the media going to give the next scope......

sometimes media are so childish.....
Mages,

Maybe you are right. I was just stating from what I have heard from media rumours and another member made a post on this and he/she even posted pictures of them together and said that they had dated sometime. Since, you are a fan of Harshad, I guess you would know.
As I don't even know who Harshad Chopra is so, I don't know anything about him but, just citing from what I have heard from others.

harshu is a very reserved guy regarding his personal lives....till now he have denied only abt his love lives which have been linked to sonam maan...the only person he was link with which he have cleared the mess....he is a very private person but a very very nice guy......i have not met but that what my friends told me when they have met him......he always says in his interview that when he needs to really tell that he is in love or getting married...he will tell the whole world abt it....he is being straight forward here....

now for vahbiz-harshu so called affair which a never even happened....they can be friends posing close pics doesn't mean only can happen between a husband-wife or gf-bf...it can happen between close friends too......that doesn't mean they are dating.....i don't trust the harshu-vahbiz story.....

thats surprising you don't know harshad chopra...well the you see my siggy...the last one is harshad chopra from tere liye...i am his fan since i was 15 years old.....in his first show where he played a negative character.....the Left Right Left...Amber-Dhara....Kis Desh Mein Hai Mera Dil...Tere Liye...i love him so so so so much sorry even more than vivian...

well harshad-vivian are good friends off-screen...they know each other very well....vivian confess himself....
Awww that was so sweet. You seem to really really like him. Wink I am sure he is lucky to have a loyal fan like you. And I do agree with you that those posing with someone doesn't mean that they are dating and in the pictures he wasn't even touching Vahbbiz so, as you said, they must be friends. But, the topicmaker of that post said that they had dated so, I just assumed she must know becuz, I am not that familiar with too many telly actors and serials.

I don't watch that many indian serials so, I don't know half of the telly actors we have only some of them.

yup i love harshad alot....not because of his acting skills...but also for the beautiful person he is...trust me...he is a very very very nice person......my own set of friends have met him......i am proud that i am his fan.....i loved him since i was 15 years old....my love for him is just immense...even if its boring show i will watch it just for him......

the only actor i love everytime......the rest are just all crush..including vivianLOL...a crush sats forever even it ended...but harshu my eternal love....whatever he does i am always there to support him

i love shahid-ranbir....to be honest i love harshad even more than shahid-ranbir....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

pictures are all objects...the person intend to believe what they see.....sometime see are not real....and also you can never believe what you hear till you yourself finds out...or the person confess him/herself....so i will never believe in vahbiz-harshad story....

harshad is not a person meant for dating everyone then controversy happens....even if he dates...he will announce without denying...he is a very straight forward guy....he is always busy with work....work...work...the guy is very very passionate abt work that sometimes he sleeps on the sets....he brings his shaving kit...showering foam....in the set itself...placing it on his car.....harshad is very very obsessed with his work....each and every scenes he does with perfection with no flaws at all....he is also a good cook....he has a great sense of humour...he is quiet...but a prankster at times....he always love smiling...and i am always fida on that beautiful smile...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...a beautiful person god have made...no arrogance...no airs thinking that he is a star...he is a very down-to-earth person......
Wow, you know a lot about him. I hope you meet him someday! Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eelaheena_mehta

-Priya- IF-Addictz
-Priya-
-Priya-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
let me just clear one think vahbiz-harshad are not bf-gf thye were in one pic together doesnt mean they were dating
also such articles come bat eveyr actor and mostly the news is false
not attacking the author but rajini nair usually does write senseless type articles she has done so for other poeple too sushant and others (101% i can confirm that her sushant article was baseless) Embarrassed

Edited by -Priyalicious- - 27 February 2011 at 7:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meaw-prime-Rehanism

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Mages I know how much u love Harshad. I respect him and from his interviews it seems he is open minded. And I also believe he will not hide anything if he dates someone. About Viv which I have seen from all his interviews that he is very honest, sweet, fun loving and also a very simple guy. And this type of boy can easily be carried out by someone. I dont want to comment on Vahbiz as I dont know her that well. There was no interview of her shown on sbs. So I cant say how she is in real life. I dont belive in these written interviews as most of the time the editor writes from their mind. My only concern is that I dont want Viv to get replaced for this issue. Believe me earlier ekta did it a lot of time. When she had an issue with lead actors she replaced them without thinking of his fans and also show's trp.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Wrackspurtmeawka7eela

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Mages I know how much u love Harshad. I respect him and from his interviews it seems he is open minded. And I also believe he will not hide anything if he dates someone. About Viv which I have seen from all his interviews that he is very honest, sweet, fun loving and also a very simple guy. And this type of boy can easily be carried out by someone. I dont want to comment on Vahbiz as I dont know her that well. There was no interview of her shown on sbs. So I cant say how she is in real life. I dont belive in these written interviews as most of the time the editor writes from their mind. My only concern is that I dont want Viv to get replaced for this issue. Believe me earlier ekta did it a lot of time. When she had an issue with lead actors she replaced them without thinking of his fans and also show's trp.

i know viv is very honest and down-to-earth person.....i respect him all....till now he says that he is good friend to vahbiz...i believe what he says....because he confess it himself......i know if he have some feelings for her he will tell out thr world if needed...right now he says he is a friend to her....lets respect it...he is a very nice person....

some articles are krap.....never believe articles that never quoted by the related actor/actress....never believe the insider/outsider quoting kraps....just believe the actor/actress quote....right now neither ekta have confess...neither vivian nor vahbiz....so this article doesn't make sense at all...and also this article is full of mistakes only.....

i do know ekta's style......but i don't think she will replace vivian for such stupid matter.....

i am not believing this article.....but then i would want either vivian or vahbiz to clear the mess especially vivian so that the forum will be in peace again

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ka7eela

meetdolphin Newbie
meetdolphin
meetdolphin

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
There is lot discussion going on this topic and now the rumor or what ever it is but it is the talk of the forum about Vivian having problems with ekta and that's becoz of vabhiz. Even if they are not dating  and she is a good friend then why can't she comment that this is all not correct What kind of Friend she is of Vivian.  I don't believe that she is not knowing what the fans feelings. An actor is known for their fans why can't she stood for her friend Vivian and clear all the misunderstand then.

lighteningbuzzka7eela

Bazingaa IF-Sizzlerz
Bazingaa
Bazingaa

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasharti1

@kaa7eela- I don't know anything related to this and neither do I want to know cos it's their personal lives and they can do whatever they want. And for all we know, this article might not even be true at all! Embarrassed

But I just wanna know why are you calling Vahbiz "aunty"? ConfusedAnd I know it's not out of respect cos from all your posts it seems that you don't like her at all! And no I'm not  a Vahbiz fan...in fact I'm not a big fan of anyone in PKYEK. I only like Vivian and Sidhant. I'm only saying this because I don't think it's right to call her "aunty" as her fans might be hurt...even though I'm not her fan, I do know what her fans might feel as I have favourites who are constantly bashed and are called by inappropriate names and it hurts a lot. I don't think Vahbiz is that old that one should call her an "aunty" and that'll only make Vivian an "uncle" cos they're apparently seeing each other and I don't think Vivian would date an "aunty" and moreover, I don't want that cos I like Vivian. Smile

I'm not being mean or anything,incase you think so...just telling you because her fans might be hurt...I know it cos as I told earlier, my favourites are constantly bashed(and yes, sometimes in this manner too). Hope you understand. Embarrassed

Oh and Btw, how do u know this? Don't mean to be rude but merely asking. Hope you don't mind. SmileEmbarrassed

RehanismAkankshaa.

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Mages I too hope this article is false. Only Viv can clarify this. I want him to come out and say something about this article otherwise confusion will increase more.

lighteningbuzzka7eela

NepaliStrawbery IF-Stunnerz
NepaliStrawbery
NepaliStrawbery

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
i am gonna stay out of this mess , but if anyone step over the line bashing people i will step in.

Sapphire_238ka7eela

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index