Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Naa Na Nah, Naa Na Nah... (Page 4)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Good one, Ritzy! I swear I think we can make more sense out of the AbhIya scenes if we start writing the show! Seriously, yesterday Abhay got onto my nerves! And Pia, too!
>> Thanks Chillz. I totally know what you mean. To tell you the truth, I understand Pia more from your One Shots than from the show itself. Your Pia is consistent.

ThanksEmbarrassed Even I like my version of Pia better or rather, anyone's version on the forumErmm

I mean, why are they always back to square one everytime?? It's like their relation is having no groW*H and all and that bothers me to no end! How many times is Abhay going to use the same old tricks?? And Pia?? How many times is she going to fall for it?! He's done that in the past with T and Tracker and yet, she's falling for the whole Shanaya thing? It makes no sense! 
>>Yes, it doesn't make any sense. After so many times even a dumb person will understand what Abhay is upto and Comm'on Pia is a scholarship holder. And Abhay? Why is his creativity so low?

Exactly! Why is Pia still falling for it? I understand she's jealous, but there's a difference that way! The reason why Abhay is using the same thing is because Pia never sees through it! She needs to go tell Abhay, "Dude! You really need to use your brains and try something else! This is so yesterday *yawn*". But for that, she needs to use her own brains first!

Why are they ruining my favourite couple? I, generally, was pretty annoyed with yesterday's episode but now, at the least the Shaurya issue has sunk in but this has not! AbhIya relationship is beyond all this now! They need to fight with and for each other! Abhay needs to be with Pia and yet protect her and Pia needs to stop taking all the bullsh*t Abhay gives her!Unhappy
>>Isn't like we are watching the same repetitive telecast of the dialogs and situations with Shanaya replacing T. They need to behave like the couple connected by souls and not by visuals. At least that's what the writers have been showing us for last 4 months. Then why they can read each other's mind and not see each other's actions?Angry

Exactly! All this is ruining their very essence! Their bond is getting totally destroyedOuch

Ok, coming back to your post, sorry, I was really frustrated, 
>> It is okay Chillz, I am frustrated too. And I think sarcasm is my way of venting.Wink

Lol! ThanksEmbarrassed

lol! Man, I so wish we'd got something like this!Tongue
>> Thanks Chillz. I know I am not a good writer but I just wanted to get the thoughts out.

Are you serious??! I love the way you write!Confused Hug

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Ritz why dont u join ekta's writers team. At least we can get sensible scenes like that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Very good Pia I am proud of you... Clap Yeh sadu Abhay ko samjao that the jealousy thing is not going to work anymore... Angry LOL

>> Bingo. That's the Pia we want. She should learn from the past as she is very intelligent.LOL

Haan haan bolo, answer her, what was it in the forest ??? LOL
>>Abhi Abhay ke blush karne ki baari haiLOL

Abhay, "No Pia No"

That's not an answer dear Abhay. Thumbs Down
>>When does Abhay gives a right answer to Pia. She has to force him to do that.

Phir se "shhhhh", please Abhay change your dialog... no... you know what keep your "shhhh" because I love it... LOL
>>Haan Haan, Pia ko shush kara do par khud to kuch bolo.LOL
Detectivegiri Shocked ROFL ROFL ROFL OMG you cracked me up... Nice one Thumbs Up
>>Thanks. I read this word Detectivegiri in this Forum only. ROFL
Tum bhi recycle precap dekha dia... kam se kam tum toh new precap dekha sakti thi na... LOL
>> Maine to reuse kiya aur unke precap ka sense banaya. ROFL

Loved your post. Clap
>> Thanks so much. 

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

Originally posted by shruthiR

I loved scene 2 dudette! Actually reading the pre-cap after scene 2 made more sense as to why Abhay got frustrated and knocked down both the treesLOL

LOL Their precap didn't make any sense since it was repeat from december. It would have been much easier for Abhay to discuss things with Pia and use two brains if his doesn't work anymore LOL.  I like him a lot but these repetitions are killing the charm.
Yeah! We all noticed that it was an old pre-capLOL
Well I guess if Abhay were normal he would just try and talk his frustrations and problems out but in this case he is a vampire so I guess it's this stereo typed thing for vampires to be violent when they are frustrated and angry.Confused

Ritzie

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

Ritz why dont u join ekta's writers team. At least we can get sensible scenes like that.

u r rt8 Sanchita, & Ritz u should join d EKta's team atleast hummen non-sence se bachane k liye Dead

Edited by kaushiki9 - 27 February 2011 at 9:26am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

ThanksEmbarrassed Even I like my version of Pia better or rather, anyone's version on the forumErmm
>>Totally agree.  

Exactly! Why is Pia still falling for it? I understand she's jealous, but there's a difference that way! The reason why Abhay is using the same thing is because Pia never sees through it! She needs to go tell Abhay, "Dude! You really need to use your brains and try something else! This is so yesterday *yawn*". But for that, she needs to use her own brains first!
>> I so much wish to see Pia stand up and say that to him. Or Just walk away from him. Or next time, he comes back soft, she rebukes him. Infact, I want to do that myself on Pia's behalf. 

Exactly! All this is ruining their very essence! Their bond is getting totally destroyedOuch
>>Wish they wake before they spoil it totally Confused. To add to that, are the latest news about non-sense. Why can't they just be professionals? urgh...

Lol! ThanksEmbarrassed
>> You are most welcome.Big smile

>> Thanks Chillz. I know I am not a good writer but I just wanted to get the thoughts out.

Are you serious??! I love the way you write!Confused Hug
>>Do you really mean it?Big smile awww that means a lot. Hug.  

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

awwwwww, thanks Sanchita. Embarrassed Thanks for liking my writing and saying those special words. 

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index