India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Power-packed Episode!!!!

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
The episode of 26th February was the most power-packed and highly impactful episode in recent times!!!!  It had my eyes glued to the screen throughout the episode!!!!

All of us, who have been watching GHSP from the first episode would understand when I say that today's episode reminded me of HP days!!!! The episodes then were high on content, story, acting and logic!!! And today's episode was the same...SmileSmile

Gurmeet Choudhary as the angry and confused Maan is mindblowing....and today we saw that he was brilliant !!!! StarStarStarStarStar
StarDrashti Dhami as the confused, guilt-ridden, emotional and in love with Maan Geet was outstanding. StarStarStarStarStar
Both of them complimented each other with their expressions. Be it fear, anger, shock, confusion, pain, guilt, hurt or love....These two just portray it in their eyes.....  I have yet to see any onscreen couple emote so well. *Touch Wood*
Anjuji as the emotional wreck Daadimaa was excellent!!! StarStarStarStarStar
And Samir Sharma as the new Dev....WOW!!!! Its really difficult to define what I feel when I see him act coz I have been so used to Dev's zero expressions that when I see an acting and emoting Dev....I am blown away.....LOLLOLLOL.....Jokes apart....SS was really good in his scenes with NM and Anjuji. He has the viewers guessing about his real intentions with the right amount of nice and sly expressions.  StarStarStarStarStarStar

When
1) The screenplay, editing and direction is taut and crisp.
2) The acting by the leads and the supporting cast is par excellence.
3) The dialogues are poignant and meaningful
4) The BG score is complimentary to the scenes
We get an episode which is outstanding and deserves a standing ovation....ClapClapClapClapClap

So CVs this post is to say thanks for bringing the past glory of GHSP back and we hope and pray that you continue this trend!!!!

Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up
THANK YOU
AND
ALL THE BEST!!!
Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnhemvbkdg129love4maaneetMinozjaswbluerose1889-Deepzz-ISHQSalmanSeAmiiish-sumaiya-Bingebangaloresserialwatcher16ramaheshSweetSammyAngel-33jyoti06SahSahmysterygurl1427Soapoperasrfunjasraj123khushimuskaan

mechantefille IF-Rockerz
mechantefille
mechantefille

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
I do agree...all the actors were good, esp Samir, he's fitting in the shoes of Abhinav very well. 

Even Nikuj has improved from her 1st week performance....am liking the current intensity of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
@Kavi........Agreed...... The original aura of GHSP is back with a bang.....Fingers crossed......Hope this momentum continues....

What a gripping performance by every actor.....

I found a new love in Samir..Day Dreaming.. I could see some nefarious intent behind his eyes(may be i am projecting LOL).......

DD just gets better with every episode........A rare gem with beauty and sheer talent who breathes the life into Geet......I hope she never reaches a zenith and continue to give her all......

GC what do I say which hasn't been told already....Star...The man is a genius.......The way he can give 1001 expressions in a few seconds....... Rare and complete actor.....If there was an oscar in tellydom.......he would command it without blinking.....Clap.

Anju M........ It is high time she got some material to show her acting chops .... She carried her role of emosanal atyachar so convincingly .......I am sure many hated the Dadi character......LOL

NE doesn't exist for me......Big smile

Edited by kadydeep - 27 February 2011 at 5:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

MinozSweetSammy-sumaiya-panchjun5Binge

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mechantefille

I do agree...all the actors were good, esp Samir, he's fitting in the shoes of Abhinav very well. 

Even Nikuj has improved from her 1st week performance....am liking the current intensity of the show.

Yeah I know....The intensity is palpable and based on the news around the forum it will end very passionately.....Embarrassed.....So, its good Smile.....

And the future with this track looks very promising and interesting...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnSweetSammy

-Zahra15- IF-Rockerz
-Zahra15-
-Zahra15-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
the bg music is umimpeachably awesome.........especially the realisation tune........it simply builds up the intensity of that moment.......

panchjun5

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
@Deeps.....Yeah I know....I am glad that Maan is out of his puppy dog poet avataar and has donned the Angry Young Man persona that we all fell in love with...especially me....Day Dreaming....GC and DD would surely get oscars for their portrayal.....

This is what I'm talking about...the CVs have such an excellent team and if they use them correctly, yesterday would not become a once in a blue moon affair....We would get such excellence repeatedly...I hope the CVs are listening...LOLLOLLOL

Yeah Samir is sinister.....he is a perfect Jekyll and Hyde kind of character!!! It will be fun to watch him turn evil while maintaining an innocent facade in front of all...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Minoz-Deepzz-SweetSammy

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zahra15

the bg music is umimpeachably awesome.........especially the realisation tune........it simply builds up the intensity of that moment.......

Yeah Zahra....the BG score unlike other series is very subtle and appropriate....although they fail in this area sometimes....but overall its quite good...Smile

SweetSammy

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
It surely was the best we've seen of GHSP in recent times and it really did remind me of the old HP days.....

The acting was top notch by the whole team barring NM...she just gave a mediocre performance, which for her I would say is an improvement....

The story for the last couple of episodes has had a logical flow and there were no scenes that made you think were added as an afterthought....I'm hoping the current batch of CVs, if they are the new team, maintain this high standard of storytelling, only then will I be able to say with conviction that this is the GHSP that we all fell in love with....looking forward for Monday after a long time.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Binge

Go to top