Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Underlying Chemistry.... (Page 2)

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacefulblossom

Originally posted by niviren

Ct's have not shown DS as questionable. I think it is how we perceive what CT's show us. No one is perfect. Even DS.

DS wanted viren to be like Sid. Which is normal. Every parent want their child to be successful. While doing so they forget to see the child's capability. Viren was average child, DS should have tried to understand where viren is falling short and should have worked on that aspect. More over this should have been done by Viren's parents. Rather viren was pushed into being what he was not and DS thought that hostel would make him learn. He never imagined that his actions would have grave consequence. This just shows that elders can also mistakes, but that does not mean that DS's character is questionable.

Viren as child was introvert, could not speak his mind, and scared of DS's anger. He was told because he is bad he is being sent to hostel. We can imagine what impression that would have on a child. He was a loner and was not able to understand and there was no one who could make understand him and teach him to think right. Inspite of this viren loves DS. Viren was worried when DS was hospitalized. When he stole the money, he never thought of the consequence it would have on DS. When Sid made him realize that his actions would have jailed DS, he was full of repentance. It only shows his love for DS.

This is childhood anger and revenge. Nivi has time and again told him that no one did this on purpose, but he not able to understand her as this is something he has brooded on for so long that it will take time to wear off.

I agree with your points... and if you ever seen any of my other posts then you would see that I highlighted that DS did not know the affect boarding school would have on Viren. And where was Viren's parents.

When I said that DS character was questionable... how DS called Viren Nalayak when they first found out Viren and Nivi were having problems... what made him say that? You can't judge a person from how they were at 5/6 years of age....

Also how they show DS not having any trust in Viren? Once they show DS putting Sid and Viren in equal seat... Viren with adventure and Sid with business and how they can learn from eachother... and the suddenly... DS calls Viren nalayak. no trust in him... no hope from him?

I got ur point. And I agree. Viren has grown and DS should not be judging viren as he was a child. Viren did prove himself in business and DS himslef said that he now trusted viren. It was right of him to address viren as NALAYAK.

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Hey Bahar I want to highlight few points to tell they haven't made DS as scapegot or suddenly changed his character I don't know how much you will agree or not but still  am trying to clarify this
DS characterskcteh is like this from the beginning of the show it is not suddenly changed. He had always showed favoritism on the basis of good and bad though his intentions were always noble.
He always preferred VD over C which is correct also because Chanchal is not a person to be trusted but as a FIL he didn't do justice or given equal status to both bahu's. Chanchal got her status by manipulating YD and keeping her in confidence. Now the thing is VD get her status by her good and hardwork true and CC couldn't get it because of her evilness justified.
He preffered Bhuvan and Sid over Jawaher again justified because Bhuvan got by hard work and Jawaher lost his trust by wrong doings.
But that affected his decision for Viren Sid got the chance from childhood to prove his love and affection, responsibility to DS which was snatched from Viren because of his small mistakes and his parents impressions. He was not even given a chance to prove his love, responsibility.
It is true DS loves Viren most and I feel he loves Viren more than Sid because Viren's failure affects him most and this lead DS to take harsh decision towards Viren. But there was no trust on him as from the start DS started to talk he showed subtly his distrust on Viren like during sid asking for business he thought Viren is irresponsible but what made him think that he was child when he was sent to school and never returned but just because he never got chance in business or childhood mistakes or son of Jawaher made DS think he is irresponsible but how he didn't notice the way he stood beside Nivi which actually showed how responsible he is (MP thing came in front of DS later on but at that time only that was Visisble how responsibly Viren stood beside Nivi). I am not saying he was thinking wrong about Viren or did something wrong everyone at his stage will feel the same but his thinking was this. He always had impression that any mistake will be done by Viren only. This doesn't made him scapegoat or questionable. As his character (like most of us) was like this from the beginning that a person who does wrong will always be wrong a person right will always be right. But this is not true people do mistake the most honest or good person can also make mistakes and evil person can also sometime right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomanjaani07-Namita-

Omshanti1111 IF-Sizzlerz
Omshanti1111
Omshanti1111

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
actually , if u follow the current track now, there are only few characters, who are central

1. Viren: who feels he was mishandled
2. Sid: who is the reason for Viren being mishandled, as Viren believes.
3. Dadaji: because of whom, as per Viren, he suffered.
4. Nivedita: the link which is actually working to set this puzzle straight,

Nivedita has few things in her favour: first, Viren himself married Nivedita despite Nivedita not being ready for marriage, thus Viren is actually accountable to her, if not anyone else. Secondly, as per Viren, he was mishadled by Dadaji, because of Sid. So, for Viren, the guiltiest people are DS and Sid, not Nivedita. Viren does not have any direct clash with Nivedita, other than the fact that Nivedita is trying to solve this problem, and is an inhibition to Viren's all actions now. Actually, Viren's chance of feeling guilty will be for Nivedita, as Nivedita is just caught in his revenge plan against family, without any fault. Nivedita is the right person, not because she is his married wife, but because, she did not do any crime to Viren.

DS loves Viren, but is helpless at this age to prove his love for Viren. Viren also somewhere feels for DS, but in his revenge plan is completely blind. But this break open and everything will be settled, if misunderstanding is the real problem of Viren.

This story has proceeded far beyond a romantic angle, its neither now Nivren or Nivarth. Its a story of all people, especially the four mentioned above. This track can be solved or ended not with the love of Nivren or Nivarth or whatever, but only by Viren realising that whatever he thinks about his family is not right.

Nivren love story is not the answer to this track, that will happen eventually. But right now, things need to be settled well between Sid-DS-Viren, with Nivedita's support,as she is the right person, who is involved yet not, in this misunderstanding game.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RemyaMenonpeacefulblossomhimabindu05shelly_nairsunflower52-Namita-

peacefulblossom Senior Member
peacefulblossom
peacefulblossom

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@ Cutie-NivRen (Sorry not sure of your name?)

Sorry very quick reply... I am kinda busy and my mobile broke on me Cry

As you have pointed above...DS prefers certain people above other people. But you have also justified why DS thinks highly of certain people and not so highly of other. I believe that DS judges people on their actions.

In my views I do not think that DS judged and did not give Viren a chance because he was Jawahar's son, fundamentally he is his grandson...and JW is his son.... the same blood... 

DS is hurt because Viren is is own blood and causing so much problems... he wouldn't be so heart broken if he already titled Viren as JW son and he is 'evil'

There has been some kind of misunderstand in Viren case. I think DS gave the same love to Viren as he did to Sid in childhood too. Bani and others have stated that Viren remembered DS love when he first entered. There has been some cross communication... DS yelling at Viren at childhood was the same yelling I got from my mother... DS was just trying to get  Viren to work harder...yes there might have been favouritism but I think most parents do that.

Viren not given the chance to prove his love and innocence? A 5 year old? DS took him to boarding school to develop him and maybe to keep him away from his not so good parents...and I think CV messed up here.... with DS character. I was expecting something like Viren being a silent child etc... But suddenly Viren is getting punished...but we only saw Viren's point of view? 

In Viren case...he was not able to express his feelings to everyone...and I think he only remembers DS 'hate' because he as forgotten DS love due to his loneness and hate.

I think DS noticed Viren standing up to Nivi...hence he got the power to break out of his silent ill state and stop Viren and Nivi leaving... 

You have your view points... I just felt there are lots of loopholes in the story. But ofcourse I have not been watching the show for so long...so I can not give more examples of my view points and your view point maybe be more correct.

We just have different view points Smile

Edited by peacefulblossom - 27 February 2011 at 3:56pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandhimabindu05-Namita-Omshanti1111

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
its not just DS, I think the CT's have messed up Sid, Divya, Viren and even some of Nivi's decisions are also questionable. There are way too many loopholes. Just a thought came to mind...we have been shown that Viren is the stalker, yet all the incidents don't match up. An eg: the medication change for DS, but wasn't CC the one who got everyone to go to HL's house for dinner? Clearly that is a big blunder or who knws, they might show us something else. 

Divya - green eyed monster. DS - made to be helpless.
Sid - kabhi kabhi bolta hai. Viren - full of (petty) jealousy.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandpeacefulblossomshelly_nair

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
posting from my phone...thats why...2 posts.

I feel the CT's have made the characters so ....it feels like they run hot & cold. Pata nahi kab kisko kya banaade! Intense character gets reduced to nothing, some don't get enough dialoges, DS ko bali ka bakra bana diya....wonder who is next in line to get hecked!

Edited by namita_murti - 27 February 2011 at 11:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianandshelly_nair

Spot Goldie
Spot
Spot

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
This is an interesting post, but remember that the stalker ie Viren, altered Dada saheb's medicine and nearly killed him previously. I do think Viren is desperate to impress his grandfather but keeps getting it wrong.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavianand

kavianand Groupbie
kavianand
kavianand

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=Omshanti1111]actually , if u follow the current track now, there are only few characters, who are central

1. Viren: who feels he was mishandled
2. Sid: who is the reason for Viren being mishandled, as Viren believes.
3. Dadaji: because of whom, as per Viren, he suffered.
4. Nivedita: the link which is actually working to set this puzzle straight,

Nivedita has few things in her favour: first, Viren himself married Nivedita despite Nivedita not being ready for marriage, thus Viren is actually accountable to her, if not anyone else. Secondly, as per Viren, he was mishadled by Dadaji, because of Sid. So, for Viren, the guiltiest people are DS and Sid, not Nivedita. Viren does not have any direct clash with Nivedita, other than the fact that Nivedita is trying to solve this problem, and is an inhibition to Viren's all actions now. Actually, Viren's chance of feeling guilty will be for Nivedita, as Nivedita is just caught in his revenge plan against family, without any fault. Nivedita is the right person, not because she is his married wife, but because, she did not do any crime to Viren.

DS loves Viren, but is helpless at this age to prove his love for Viren. Viren also somewhere feels for DS, but in his revenge plan is completely blind. But this break open and everything will be settled, if misunderstanding is the real problem of Viren.

This story has proceeded far beyond a romantic angle, its neither now Nivren or Nivarth. Its a story of all people, especially the four mentioned above. This track can be solved or ended not with the love of Nivren or Nivarth or whatever, but only by Viren realising that whatever he thinks about his family is not right.

Nivren love story is not the answer to this track, that will happen eventually. But right now, things need to be settled well between Sid-DS-Viren, with Nivedita's support,as she is the right person, who is involved yet not, in this misunderstanding game.

[/QUOTE]
Bang on!! U said what was on my mind...Its only about Viren realising what his family means to him....This track will not be about Couples But about Viren ..Sid..dadaji and the link to all Nivi...She is the only one to be communicating to all the 3 since they hardle ever speak to each other...wierd!! Considering the situations that have happened in the recent past..They should have atleast spoken to each other regarding their grievances!!
This post of himabindu would have sounded possible if the life threatening and life altering decisions like the marriages and other serious incidents had not happened,,,even i would have thought..dadaji cannot be made into such apitiful person and has a hand in bringing back Sids life and Virens life to the right track!!!
But now its really not very difficult to predict how the story is going to go forward..
I am not talking about how it will end but how it will reach that end....Now again this new drama about Sid being targetted,.will start..Nivi and Sid are alternately being targetted by Viren to Hurt  dadaji.....
His accident will be the only turning point i guess....The whole family will stand by him and take care of him and then he will realise his follies...
As of now Nivi has been accepted and loved by everybody in both khandans except CC...The accident scenario might alter that also..CC might see how Niveditha though has been rejected by Viren..still takes care of him and nurse him back to health...This might melt CC and then Nivi becomes fully a Sood bahu!!
The misunderstanding ...between Sid and Viren has to sort out by then..wht else is left in the story????
I think there will be another track too where he will try to get into everybodys good books and try to patch up with everyone....

Edited by kavianand - 28 February 2011 at 1:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

peacefulblossomshelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index