Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ maaneet ff thread 9 (Page 90)

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Originally posted by jyoti_l

first it's not only lust from maan, it's combine of lust, love  everything.
well , let me explain  here,if maan lust only  then maan have many women but he never touch any one ,but he never touch any one except geet. Cause geet is his love, his soul, his peace .

in fact whole world, geet's mom and that creature herself claimed and put lots of proof in front of maan as she is his geet but maan's heart, not accept it. his heart know it's lie, that creature never be his geet, whenever he touch that creature or rimi, simi whoever,he feels disgusted.
he never want to touch or see any women(who wore almost semi cloth ) and  those women want to give themselves to maan but he never look back at them.

First the separation then those women, then that creature came everything giving immense pain to maan and his heart stop beating almost.he became cold but geet came and opne the door of his heart again.

but when geet came as meet, may be maan don't know her as geet but in his deep heart he know it's his geet.his heart

The hospital scene y maan hugged her with out knowing her, cause  his heart told him she is  his geet.

Y in the office maan going close to her, cause his heart told him she is  his geet.

Y after fired her again maan take her with him cause his heart told him she is  his geet.

if he wants her , or lust her then he should  that day when he take her with him. but he is not he is reluctance to kiss her , cause he feared about her rejection, when geet as meet response he continue her kisses or should we say his love for geet.
he is soft with her till that arohi call geet but after that he is more confuse ,he is mad, battle between his heart and brain is increase now , he runs to rimi and find out the truth but he is more confuse but inside deep in his heart he know who is real geet and he came back cause he wants her.cause he know ins his heart she is geet who is staying in their paint house.
he is furious cause he thinks his wify never played with his emotion but here arohi call and confused everything, the battle going on it's increase .

yes the way he behaved it's not expected or can we say not approved by many or can we say very humiliating  but we have to understand maan's pain

he is suffering. he wants prove cause he know his geet well.

as we said it's expected ,maan will take more test of geet now, it's start now.
 cause maan know geet will never say no to him,
 like in their teenage , geet jump to prove her deewangi same here.

Yes geet know she give herself to her hubby and maan know some extent that she is his wify and some extent he confuse.
he is searching for mangalsutra cause he wants one solid prove.
maan is still searching , his heart  is paining, he is cold from inside.
first the separation from  his wify geet then some one came and claimed herself as geet and then his problme start more, he is confuses between his brain and heart.
he is suffering from tremendous pain.
only geet can bring out him from this,

many of us think if maan can control in their teenage so y not now,

cause that time geet is little  ,teenager and maan respect her little age, want to understand her and give her time to understand the love.

That time geet don't know anything about love fully or can we say physical love or relationship. So maan give her time.

But now both r man and woman , here geet also give herself .now geet know about this and want same.

Both cannot control their desire after  so many years separation and including they r hubby-wife for so many years. It's their heart's desire.

They r longing for each other touch, each other love for so many years  and when time came to their  reunion  again some people create problem, create obstacle to stop them but love know there way and they meet.

Now, geet don't know what is actual bother maan, when she know about rimi simi,or that creature,  then geet will show her another deewangi for maan.

And those who wait for maan deewana pan then read previous parts how he craved for his geet, how his heart bleeding every day for his geet . How he is still suffering for his geet and wants to know the truth, it's not pain, it's not deewana pan for his love, for his geet.

Do u all think maan is happy to do this to his geet , no darling but he have to cause he wants prove and then his battle between his heart and brain will stop, then his pain of heart will stop.

He wants some peace and only geet can give it to her.

Geet know it, just remember that  day when geet kissed her frowned forehead , his face relaxed cause he know his geet's touch.

He feels peace when he touch geet or meet, cause his heart know who is his real geet.

I don't support maan or geet, or say who is right or wrong,

love is limitless, love is painful , love has no extent, love has no logic.love don't know who is right or who is wrong,

In love only love is right.

Now, don't think I'm defending maan or geet.

I'm  not, here I'm putting my thought cause cause I love maaneet's deewangi and defending their deewangi.

I'll put  more later.

Uff, kitna kuch likh diaD'oh
kya kya karna parta hain maaneet ke deewangi ke liye.

itna bada thesis...Dead
but it was....
AMAZING Clap
MINDBLOWINGClap
SUPERBClap
FANTABULOUSClap
LOVELYClap
REVEALINGClap
GREATClap
REMARKABLEClap
WONDERFULClap
INCREDIBLEClap
MARVELLOUSClap

aur kya bolun.....hmmmm....

in the end....ALL TRUE....Embarrassed

Thnku thnkuHug
 ha ha I cannot control my self LOL.
or  rather can I say maaneet's deewangi help me to written down this long thesis.

loved the thesis....it had all the things we knew...but were not getting words to express n u said it all beautifully...Embarrassed
n yes its true...ye maaneet ki hi deewangi hai that makes us write all this...
nahi to daily itna analysis thodi hota...WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1Janakivallav

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

first it's not only lust from maan, it's combine of lust, love  everything.
well , let me explain  here,if maan lust only  then maan have many women but he never touch any one ,but he never touch any one except geet. Cause geet is his love, his soul, his peace .

in fact whole world, geet's mom and that creature herself claimed and put lots of proof in front of maan as she is his geet but maan's heart, not accept it. his heart know it's lie, that creature never be his geet, whenever he touch that creature or rimi, simi whoever,he feels disgusted.
he never want to touch or see any women(who wore almost semi cloth ) and  those women want to give themselves to maan but he never look back at them.

First the separation then those women, then that creature came everything giving immense pain to maan and his heart stop beating almost.he became cold but geet came and opne the door of his heart again.

but when geet came as meet, may be maan don't know her as geet but in his deep heart he know it's his geet.his heart

The hospital scene y maan hugged her with out knowing her, cause  his heart told him she is  his geet.

Y in the office maan going close to her, cause his heart told him she is  his geet.

Y after fired her again maan take her with him cause his heart told him she is  his geet.

if he wants her , or lust her then he should  that day when he take her with him. but he is not he is reluctance to kiss her , cause he feared about her rejection, when geet as meet response he continue her kisses or should we say his love for geet.
he is soft with her till that arohi call geet but after that he is more confuse ,he is mad, battle between his heart and brain is increase now , he runs to rimi and find out the truth but he is more confuse but inside deep in his heart he know who is real geet and he came back cause he wants her.cause he know ins his heart she is geet who is staying in their paint house.
he is furious cause he thinks his wify never played with his emotion but here arohi call and confused everything, the battle going on it's increase .

yes the way he behaved it's not expected or can we say not approved by many or can we say very humiliating  but we have to understand maan's pain

he is suffering. he wants prove cause he know his geet well.

as we said it's expected ,maan will take more test of geet now, it's start now.
 cause maan know geet will never say no to him,
 like in their teenage , geet jump to prove her deewangi same here.

Yes geet know she give herself to her hubby and maan know some extent that she is his wify and some extent he confuse.
he is searching for mangalsutra cause he wants one solid prove.
maan is still searching , his heart  is paining, he is cold from inside.
first the separation from  his wify geet then some one came and claimed herself as geet and then his problme start more, he is confuses between his brain and heart.
he is suffering from tremendous pain.
only geet can bring out him from this,

many of us think if maan can control in their teenage so y not now,

cause that time geet is little  ,teenager and maan respect her little age, want to understand her and give her time to understand the love.

That time geet don't know anything about love fully or can we say physical love or relationship. So maan give her time.

But now both r man and woman , here geet also give herself .now geet know about this and want same.

Both cannot control their desire after  so many years separation and including they r hubby-wife for so many years. It's their heart's desire.

They r longing for each other touch, each other love for so many years  and when time came to their  reunion  again some people create problem, create obstacle to stop them but love know there way and they meet.

Now, geet don't know what is actual bother maan, when she know about rimi simi,or that creature,  then geet will show her another deewangi for maan.

And those who wait for maan deewana pan then read previous parts how he craved for his geet, how his heart bleeding every day for his geet . How he is still suffering for his geet and wants to know the truth, it's not pain, it's not deewana pan for his love, for his geet.

Do u all think maan is happy to do this to his geet , no darling but he have to cause he wants prove and then his battle between his heart and brain will stop, then his pain of heart will stop.

He wants some peace and only geet can give it to her.

Geet know it, just remember that  day when geet kissed her frowned forehead , his face relaxed cause he know his geet's touch.

He feels peace when he touch geet or meet, cause his heart know who is his real geet.

I don't support maan or geet, or say who is right or wrong,

love is limitless, love is painful , love has no extent, love has no logic.love don't know who is right or who is wrong,

In love only love is right.

Now, don't think I'm defending maan or geet.

I'm  not, here I'm putting my thought cause cause I love maaneet's deewangi and defending their deewangi.

I'll put  more later.

Uff, kitna kuch likh diaD'oh
kya kya karna parta hain maaneet ke deewangi ke liye.

itna bada thesis...Dead
but it was....
AMAZING Clap
MINDBLOWINGClap
SUPERBClap
FANTABULOUSClap
LOVELYClap
REVEALINGClap
GREATClap
REMARKABLEClap
WONDERFULClap
INCREDIBLEClap
MARVELLOUSClap

aur kya bolun.....hmmmm....

Thnku thnkuHug
or  rather can I say maaneet's deewangi help me to written down this long thesis.

loved the thesis....it had all the things we knew...but were not getting words to express n u said it all beautifully...Embarrassed

thnku thnkuHug
yes jyoti agree with u, it's their deewangi which is make us to write all this .
ha ha yes daily analysis, prediction
 we  r too good  in this sectionLOLBig smile
waise I'm writing now yesterday prediction. tonight complete it then post  it. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ixiaabasicquestion1Tyro

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
Thnku thnkuHug
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
thnku thnkuHug
yes jyoti agree with u, it's their deewangi which is make us to write all this .
waise I'm writing now yesterday prediction. tonight complete it then post  it. LOL
[/QUOTE]

will be waiting for it...Day Dreaming
n yes we r too gud....all the prediction n analysis...we r doing only one at this time...
imagine agar 1-2 aur  FFs ka karne lag gaye toh readers hi confuse ho jaayege ki kaunsi story sahi hai....LOL

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
right only two updates in one threads...courtesy us...u , me, priya, roopali....n whoever is online at that time...LOL
readers ke saath writer ko bhi sochne pe majboor kar dete hain...LOL

Edited by jyoti_l - 04 March 2011 at 4:22am

Janakivallav IF-Addictz
Janakivallav
Janakivallav

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged

Thnku thnkuHug
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
thnku thnkuHug
[/QUOTE]

will be waiting for it...Day Dreaming
n yes we r too gud....all the prediction n analysis...we r doing only one at this time...
imagine agar 1-2 aur  FFs ka karne lag gaye toh readers hi confuse ho jaayege ki kaunsi story sahi hai....LOL
[/QUOTE]
thnku EmbarrassedHug
ha ha, yes  sahi kaha, waise tm and deewangi thread pe hum jo kar rehe hainROFL ,
aab lagta hain per thread only two ud hogaLOL humara analysis baar raha hain everyday

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 04 March 2011 at 4:18am

basicquestion1Tyromaansee

ixiaa Senior Member
ixiaa
ixiaa

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Heartbeautiful update.Heart

no other word 4 it.u r an awesome writer.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maansee

maansee IF-Sizzlerz
maansee
maansee

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged
HI MUSKI AS THE COMMENTS R INCREASING DAY BY DAY FOR OUR DEEWANGEE SO PLZ TRY TO UPDATE MORE ........ WE ALL R GREEDY TO GET MORE FROM U................ WE R WRITING BECAUSE WE WANTS TO SHOW YOU HOW MUCH WE LOVE U .................. NOW IT IS YOUR TURN............... EXPECTING MORE UPDATES FROM U ................   ....................... ................................... 

imaasthabasicquestion1Janakivallav

--ANGEL-- IF-Dazzler
--ANGEL--
--ANGEL--

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 5:29am | IP Logged
loved it....it was such a passionate update...plz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

basicquestion1

Go to top