Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EimenEnchanted thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
just can't wait for maan to know that truth!
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

keeping yourself under control when you know that the other one is not readyfor it is one thing
and straining your self to stay aloof when the other one is also ready to reciprocate is other thing
in real life also it happens
when two people are negaged they never cross their limits  but once married there in no limit
look at it that way
intially sh eonly knew that sh eloves him
she was not aware about the physical relation ship between a couple
he is older than her by 5 yrs, when she was still a child he was a man
he controled his desires by respecting the developing ages
but now she is very much a woman, a woman his heart desires for
i agree thw way he talked was very humilating but if I were to be in her place I would have understood his pain
only thing here is that she does not know that Rimi is acting like her i.e. Geet
whenever she comes to know this she will definately take a big step
and make things right
hope I am not being too bossy😆

aaaahhh shruti can I give u some chocolate, cake, and jappies🤗
 u r such darling dear. pura baat explain kar dia kitni easily and mine and ur thought is totally similar regarding this.

hey loved conversation btw u too its good 2 discuss
bt it only shows how ppl stand iff. 4rm each other its nt their looks which make them diff. bt there thinking nd the way they make ppl understand loved it
i tnk u both are correct at ur own place its nt that im judging i cant i tnk no1 can can
its just matter of ideology u hold
i believe 1 can go 2 any extent in love 2 me there is no limit on love
coz where there is love there is no limit nd if there is limit then i dont tnk its LOVE
wat 7thheaven said is sumhow correct wat he did was a little harsh no matter wat he is going thru bt still here we can say it was completely geets deewangi it she who is madly in love with him he is also bt nt 2 her extent

call it immatureness or love its all in the same

coz she never tnk b4 duing anything if its 4 him
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail

first it's not only lust from maan, it's combine of lust, love  everything.
well , let me explain  here,if maan lust only  then maan have many women but he never touch any one ,but he never touch any one except geet. Cause geet is his love, his soul, his peace .

in fact whole world, geet's mom and that creature herself claimed and put lots of proof in front of maan as she is his geet but maan's heart, not accept it. his heart know it's lie, that creature never be his geet, whenever he touch that creature or rimi, simi whoever,he feels disgusted.
he never want to touch or see any women(who wore almost semi cloth ) and  those women want to give themselves to maan but he never look back at them.

First the separation then those women, then that creature came everything giving immense pain to maan and his heart stop beating almost.he became cold but geet came and opne the door of his heart again.

but when geet came as meet, may be maan don't know her as geet but in his deep heart he know it's his geet.his heart

The hospital scene y maan hugged her with out knowing her, cause  his heart told him she is  his geet.

Y in the office maan going close to her, cause his heart told him she is  his geet.

Y after fired her again maan take her with him cause his heart told him she is  his geet.

if he wants her , or lust her then he should  that day when he take her with him. but he is not he is reluctance to kiss her , cause he feared about her rejection, when geet as meet response he continue her kisses or should we say his love for geet.
he is soft with her till that arohi call geet but after that he is more confuse ,he is mad, battle between his heart and brain is increase now , he runs to rimi and find out the truth but he is more confuse but inside deep in his heart he know who is real geet and he came back cause he wants her.cause he know ins his heart she is geet who is staying in their paint house.
he is furious cause he thinks his wify never played with his emotion but here arohi call and confused everything, the battle going on it's increase .

yes the way he behaved it's not expected or can we say not approved by many or can we say very humiliating  but we have to understand maan's pain

he is suffering. he wants prove cause he know his geet well.

as we said it's expected ,maan will take more test of geet now, it's start now.
 cause maan know geet will never say no to him,
 like in their teenage , geet jump to prove her deewangi same here.

Yes geet know she give herself to her hubby and maan know some extent that she is his wify and some extent he confuse.
he is searching for mangalsutra cause he wants one solid prove.
maan is still searching , his heart  is paining, he is cold from inside.
first the separation from  his wify geet then some one came and claimed herself as geet and then his problme start more, he is confuses between his brain and heart.
he is suffering from tremendous pain.
only geet can bring out him from this,

many of us think if maan can control in their teenage so y not now,

cause that time geet is little  ,teenager and maan respect her little age, want to understand her and give her time to understand the love.

That time geet don't know anything about love fully or can we say physical love or relationship. So maan give her time.

But now both r man and woman , here geet also give herself .now geet know about this and want same.

Both cannot control their desire after  so many years separation and including they r hubby-wife for so many years. It's their heart's desire.

They r longing for each other touch, each other love for so many years  and when time came to their  reunion  again some people create problem, create obstacle to stop them but love know there way and they meet.

Now, geet don't know what is actual bother maan, when she know about rimi simi,or that creature,  then geet will show her another deewangi for maan.

And those who wait for maan deewana pan then read previous parts how he craved for his geet, how his heart bleeding every day for his geet . How he is still suffering for his geet and wants to know the truth, it's not pain, it's not deewana pan for his love, for his geet.

Do u all think maan is happy to do this to his geet , no darling but he have to cause he wants prove and then his battle between his heart and brain will stop, then his pain of heart will stop.

He wants some peace and only geet can give it to her.

Geet know it, just remember that  day when geet kissed her frowned forehead , his face relaxed cause he know his geet's touch.

He feels peace when he touch geet or meet, cause his heart know who is his real geet.

I don't support maan or geet, or say who is right or wrong,

love is limitless, love is painful , love has no extent, love has no logic.love don't know who is right or who is wrong,

In love only love is right.

Now, don't think I'm defending maan or geet.

I'm  not, here I'm putting my thought cause cause I love maaneet's deewangi and defending their deewangi.

I'll put  more later.

Uff, kitna kuch likh dia
kya kya karna parta hain maaneet ke deewangi ke liye.

oooo lord wat a mastermind is in btw with us
u never failed 2 explain anything
that tooo so beautifully simply loved it
i tou already have fallen 4 u
ooops i mean ur writing skills bt u never let me down alwayz du sumthing nd make us parinse u ur such............................
ahhhh sweet heart hahahah loved it yaar kia likha hai

dil dimagh sab kuch hi durust kar dia hai
jeeyo rani jeeyo

nd i toatlly agree with u with have u written i tto thnk in the same way
thnx 4 sharing all deewanis views
we love u
🤗
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskaan_cute19

oooo lord wat a mastermind is in btw with us
u never failed 2 explain anything
that tooo so beautifully simply loved it
i tou already have fallen 4 u
ooops i mean ur writing skills bt u never let me down alwayz du sumthing nd make us parinse u ur such............................
ahhhh sweet heart hahahah loved it yaar kia likha hai

dil dimagh sab kuch hi durust kar dia hai
jeeyo rani jeeyo

nd i toatlly agree with u with have u written i tto thnk in the same way
thnx 4 sharing all deewanis views
we love u
🤗

thanks muskan🤗
awww thnku thnku😳😆.
welcome dear.
 love u too 🤗
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem ahem😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
umm nuthing serious was just rying 2 clear my throat before i speak bt im nt able to make out words of my mouth coz im really speechless at the moment read the part read the comment different views different expressions
different people
well all i can say is the part was written beautifully nd explained wonderully every gestures of their was brilliantly justied
wat she did was just 2prove her love once again wat she did was sumwhere correct coz he dont kno bt she knows that he is nt sum stranger as muski draling referred wat an phrase HER HUSBAND so definitely there was sum hesitation 4 her 2 b bold like this bt still wen it comes on her love she never failed to prove it nd did succeeded every test of her

she did wat her heart said she is a true example of love

so she simply did she proves her love she shows wat love is she shows its true meaning she says by her duing that LOVE has no boudaries no limits there which can stop it
wat maan did with her we can call it a bit harsh rude bt ryt now he is simply out of his mind he is so confused that he dont kno wat he is saying wat he is duing he himsel dont realize wat he is up2 wat actually he wants dunno
he dont is he trying 2 prove that she is geet infront of him or world or want her 2 say bt if she y dont she say he keeps finding his geet in her although sumwhere deep in his heart he knos that she is bt as he is human he needs proof atleast his brain deinitely needs it
so he is testing her nd im sure he will b happy if he fail nd she wins coz that will b wat he wins he bt yeah he also loves her nd wants her beside him

i dont kno sum called it love nd sum lust bt watever it is dont u tnk its one of the same if he felt lust 4 sum1 then y dont u c that he felt the lust 4 the 1 he loves i still loved the part where he hold rimis hand nd then left it feeling disgusting 4 touching sum1 else except geet
its 1 of the same

Hope soon everything get clear out d she proves her love i personally dont believe in proving love i feel if there is love then 1 need to trust bt as here muski darling has changed all the situations here it is sumthing completely different here she is nt proving love 2 the 1 who is in love with her bt making him fall in love with her again nd im sure she will b succeeded

gr8 part loved it du continue soon will b waiting eagerly
keep writing
god bless u

muskaan_cute19 thumbnail

thanks muskan🤗
awww thnku thnku😳😆.
welcome dear.
 love u too 🤗

oooo plzz dont mention
wat can i du its u only whu make me praise u😳

believe me it was very well written 👏
maureen84 thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

~deewangi~
part 75

He moved closer to her, his scent tantalized her. His hands turning her twisted hand around & closed over her waist, his fingers biting into her soft flesh - I am not much on gentle person. I am a lot raw & a lot hungrier. I want to take your cloths off & taste you all over.
Who else would know how raw he is.
He spoke raw & mean .. he tried to intimidate her. I want to take ur curves in my mouth & suck them until they are hard & aching. I want to feel your legs wrapped around my back & I want to go deeply into u, that we both can't tell where I stop & u begin & if thats not wat u want, u better go away.
See very innocently said - so u do f*** me
Maan - what ???
Geet - nahi mera matlab hain ..u mean
he left her hand instantly & turned his back
they remembered their talk when she had just learned wat F..meant..thanks to anji..as making love
[ GEET!!! she excitedly said I F*** U he puked the water !!! WHAT??? she said it again I **** U , I **** U , I **** U maan closed her mouth & looked around.
He was so conscious. She made a baby face & looked at his conscious eyes. U don't **** me thats why you are feeling so conscious. Maan chup ek dam chup. Dare you use that word again.
Geet - why can't I use that word
maan rolled his eyes controlling his anger he knew she definitely didn't know the meaning
maan - do you even know what it means?
Geet - yah
maan was taken a back
geet - it means making love
he felt like banging his head on the wall - great yeh definition zaror anji ne bataye hogi
geet - aapko kaise pata
maan murmured I am definitely going to kill her.
She realized there was something wrong about it, like the pimple episode. She immediately held her ears sorry sorry sorry sorry mujhe nahi pata tha !!
maan smiled & kissed her forehead
geet - waise uska matlab kya hain
he knew she can't miss that question - it is making love but the word is generally considered profane
geet - tho main pyar se woh word use kar sakti hoon kya, sirf aapke saath
maan rolled his eyes]
she almost smiled at his back & then cleared her throat... - I am not running
he turned briskly & held her wrist - may be u should.. but I guess it is too late now. He leaned down & lifted her. He kicked opened the bedroom door  as he carried her straight to their room. Set her on her feet. He dragged a pillow & rested his head folding his arms back of his head. He crossed his feet & let his gaze rake over her.
Maan - all right STRIP
the thought of the risk she was about to take in giving herself to him made her feel faint with apprehension but as she looked at his concealed eyes, she realized he didn't trust her, he wanted to take her in lust ..again his lust was only for her like his love..which was again only for her. She didn't know if she was strong enough to handle that. On the other hand she knew beyond doubt that she had to try to reach him that she had to try to show him with the gentle offering of herself that she wasn't a treacherous or materialistic person. She had to show him again that she only loved him & he only loved her.
He looked at her in an insultingly casual manner - do u even know how many women  slept with?  She didn't bother about his meaningless claim, she slowly with trembling fingers reached behind herself & tried to grasp the strings. After trying for 3 times, she too a deep breath & let her arms down. She turned her back to him & sat down on the edge of the bed bedside him.
Geet - nahi kul rahi, aap kar do please
he sat their quietly watching her. She could feel his eyes boring into her back. Then finally she felt him inching towards her. He pulled the string & undid the zip. She stood up as he left the zip. She turned to face him.

His face was expressionless. But she was able to read the turmoil that was rising in him. She wondered how he was still holding himself back. She caught the sleeves of her kutti , dropping them off her shoulders & pulling her arms out of them. Her dress fell on her waist she reached her bra straps & unhooked them. She looked at him as she did it. He still hadn't moved but she could feel his muscles getting tensed. Still his eyes were veiled, but she could feel them on her, visually touching every bit of her curves that she just offered removing the bra completely. But his eyes seem to search for some thing around her neck... like they were angry not seeing them there... probably the chain (their mangalsutar) that she used to wear she guessed. 

Deep inside her, welling up from the bottomless reservoir of her love was the inborn need to belong to him. She was his wife, they were married for 11yrs now. Every thing in their life was as she wanted it to be, he did every thing in accordance to her wish & will.. even now he didn't want to force himself he probably just wanted to see how far he could push her away forgetting that she always amused him with her deewangi.. exactly the way she jumped from the roof top just because he said it. There was nothing else as important to her as the time she had with him. He had spent too many years longing & craving for her. For whatever time she had with him, she would take each minute as it comes, enjoy it thoroughly, as if that that was all there was, all there would ever be. She had never set a limit on how much of herself she would give to him. She had to give him everything, every ounce of her love.

She let her kurti completely fall down her hips in a puddle around her feet. Exposing her bare top body to his deep desired eyes. She was motionless. If time still existed she wasn't aware. Minutes passed by. When he didn't move or say anything. She slowly pulled the strings of her pants & pushed them off along with her panties. Finally baring the his wife.. only he had the right. Letting him look all he wanted.. her sleek legs, her flat tummy & rounded hips, her everything. 

Her heart was slamming wildly. Wat if he didn't do anything. Wat if he lay there, looked & walk away. She took a deep breath & stepped out of the puddle of cloths. But wat gave her the courage to stand there vulnerable to him was, his almost not audible irregular gasps of breath. By offering herself this way she was exhibiting an intense, voluminous trust in him equivalent to her suicidal attempt .. but she knew like he saved her that day..he will do it today. She stood there motionless in the bright afternoon.

He was still stretched out in the bed, but every muscle was tensed in his body. The tight jeans didn't seem to conceal the hardness, rather outlines the arousal. His raised cheek bones were burning turning it red. Finally he moved in slow motion his eyes was stuck on her exploring every bit of her. He removed his shoes & socks & towered in front of her. He could feel the feminine power she held. He was male, Powerful, aggressive. She was completely feminine soft & sleek yet capable of taking all of his aggression & power & turning it into an expression of love.

He undid the buttons & tore apart the shirt. He unbuckled his belt & removed it in one slip & threw it. His hand reached the jeans button, a teasing naughty smile touched her lip.
Geet - mujhe karna hain
he moved his hand away, waiting impatientily breathing in sharply with her touch.  She slowly undid the button & slid the zipper, her hand slid around his waist, around his hipbone slipping the jeans down his thighs. Before it reached his knees he pushed them off his legs restlessly simultaneously cradling her in his arms to the bed. Finally giving in to the sensual assault she was giving him.  Her tiny body fit into his so very well and the coldness of her skin made him want to take her into his arms and to warm her up. Like it was more of his dying wish. Geet gave a small victorious smile as she lowered her eyes demurely. None she whispered as he simply could not resist & pulled her roughly into his arms and savagely kissed her cold lips & she put her hand around his neck lovingly.

She allowed him to ravage her mouth, putting up no resistance to him. His mouth pressed so hard against hers that one of his teeth must have nicked her lip and her mouth suddenly filled with blood. He pulled away in pain and looked at Geet in shock as her eyes glinted in pure love, and he gazed at her with a burning passion. OMG...he took in sharply...nibbling her flesh.
Maan - u make me crazy, some times I feel I would kill to get you. Even though I know u r playing tricks with me.
For a moment the pain was deep inside hearing those words but she pushed the thoughts away , accepting that she would have to prove him that they love each other. He rolled & placed himself above her,  controlling her with his muscled legs. He leaned over her and kissed her slowly on the lips. By the time he pulled away, they were both flushed and their eyes were a little glazed. He began touching and caressing her and kissing and stroking her, driving her to the edge and then ever so gently bringing her back again. By the time he had reached the end of his own endurance and had entered her for the first time, and breaking that small barrier,  Geet was so aroused and excited that that brief moment of pain seemed to be just another part of his love making. Where she might have been overcome with nerves, she was relaxed and extremely excited by the touch of her husband. Her mouth curved into a dreamy smile. Her husband! What a simply wonderful phrase that was.

PRECAP
I want u again!!!
~PREV  PART 74~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan

waiting
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
hey just though of adding these lines with my comment bt gt so much into writing so completely 4gt im nt adding it in my comment now just writing it separately

Ek tara ishq hai tanha tanha
Ek taraf husn hai ruswa ruswa

Dono bebas hue hain kuch aise
Kare tou kisse kare hum shikwa

Dil na toote khuda ka yeh ghar hai
Tere sajde mein mera yeh sar hai

Maut se darr nai lagta mujhko
Sirf tumse judayi ka darr hai

perfectflirt8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome, hot ,sensuous, passionate update..
Tishuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

FINALLY THEY BECOME 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

ooooooo loving the precap