Fan Fictions

~deewangi~ maaneet ff thread 9 - Page 48

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
]
This content was originally posted by: holyangel

ohhh nooooooooooo... will he rape her.. i mean not rape may b jabardasti type n she will not say a word.... πŸ˜­

dont hurt Geet... hope she tells him that who she is b4 he do something wrong to her... or say something which he regrets later...😑

n yess.. i want that mole thing to b sorted out... did she have any b4... n that Rimi... i think somebdy is aftr Maan so this is plan for ruin him by sending rimi as Geet... 
that will b xciting whn the truth will reveal...

pls don't say the word rape,
maan will never hurt geet if  he don't know or confuse about meet or geet.
may be he will tell mean things to her, may be he will tell to do bad things to cause he wants one prove, cause his geet will do anything he will say.
yes I also guess it's geet hp wale relative who framed rimi as geet for property, if I remember onf the epi when maan refused to give entry  to rimi  to maaneet's paint house and after little confrontation in outside.
 rimi want the property paper of handa haveli from rano.
 so it's mostly clear ti's realated to property . and when that engagement day rimi talking with someone, she told some one if he don';t want marriage now something only want to engage . what can she do.
it's clear indication of this  girl is framed by some one for mainly property(may be I"m wrong.).
Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Y r you torturing them yaar. When is this misunderstanding going to be cleared. My heart cries for both Maan and his Meet.
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

loved it

precap is bitπŸ˜•

simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
love it love it love it
wow turning interesting
awesome update pls cont
soonnnnnnnnnnnnn
Be.edgy thumbnail
Lovely update..
Mole on nose and cheek!? Finally Maan's brain is working and now I'm sure He'll try to find out the truth..
And the precap! I think He's just checking if it's relly hsi geet! Coz even if he said such thing, Geet wouldn't believe it.. She trust him more than anything.. OMG! How I wish.. Geet just blabber out, no matter intentionally or accidentely.. that She is his Geet! OH god! That wuld just ROCK! But let's see whats in Muskii Di's mind..
Faab update di.. Continue soon..
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
love it.
awsome update.
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe maan knows that he can't be angry with geet and see his hear believes it geet but he wants verification and geet asserting her rights but maan saying that his no a gentle person ooh anyways another great update di and ooh precap cant wait 😊
febinyusuff thumbnail
As I thought Geet didn't leave.. I liked that... I want Geet to tell him the truth.. Also, I want Rano to see Geet.

Muski.. dear who is this.. whoever she is .. she has prepared really really well.. She knew everything about our Geet..

Precap :- I can only say "Wrong words to wrong person"

i am eagerly waiting to see geet's reaction.. muski, please don't dealy.. update soon.
PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uuuufff he is hurting Geet because of that rimi 😑 ....
namitasin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update, yeh maan ka gussa bhi,waise luved the fact he tried to listen his heart,update soon.