Users

Frequent Posters

ammu5 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
muskan bas kar yaar our math thadpa maan ko
Sameenaas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling sleepy....... Update faaassssst......
ammu5 thumbnail
poor geet rimi ka phool tho khool yaar jaldhi se
smj1977.shruti thumbnail

hai Muskan

mar jaavaaaaaa

its been an hour
typing khatam
color coding shuroooo😉
Edited by smj1977 - 13 years ago
007jindal thumbnail
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

waiting waiting

hey rakhi. Hw r u.
Whn r u upd ur ff's
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindu555

hey prats

how are u babes?

how was ur trip?

in one word...MASTTTTT😊😊😊😊

u tell how r u???
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

hey rakhi. Hw r u.
Whn r u upd ur ff's

hey guyzzz....wassup???
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinu.jindal

hey rakhi. Hw r u.
Whn r u upd ur ff's

Hi
I'm good.
How r u?
 from this Friday.
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 74

He stood up & straighten himself. She sat up trying to straighten her kurti over her curves. He pushed his hair behind - I don't want to see u ever again, leave before I get back. He roared & left.

She leaned against the couch & closed her eyes trying to come to terms with wat happened. She almost hated arohi for coming between her & Maan even though it had been unintentional. It was particularly painful because he was finally opening up to her. Their kisses had been building a fragile bridge of understanding between them. & that call just shattered it all. she felt her heart sinking & her blood stopped flowing. The depression was so deep that only papaji's death could be compared to that * she knew only Maan could heal her out of it.

She wondered why didn't he even once think she was Geet. Probably she knew the answer herself.. he wouldn't expect his little wify playing games with him.. lied to him.. he still trusted his Geet blindly. Wat a paradox she thought. She went thoughtless & shattered. She couldn't think anything for minutes which seemed centuries.

Maan sat in the car & cursed himself. How could he..how could he ask her to leave.. wat as he gone & done. Why will arohi conspire against Geet. Why why is all the happening to him. He drove madly to the Khurana Mansion barged into rimi 's room & lifted her from her arms
Maan - tumahri friend arohi kanha hain?
Rimi felt a sever pain her arm, she knotted her brows in pain, he fumbled a bit - woh London main hain, abhi tho graduation cermony huwai hoga. Waise bhi we had a fight.
Maan - wat fight he barked.
Rimi - she has a frd Arjun there & I didn't like his attitude
he pushed his hair behind trying to understand but nothing made sense
rimi - so we broke up
he looked at with piercing eyes
rimi - we are not friends any more.
He left her hand & pushed her away hating the feel she gave him. He couldn't stand close to her. He felt like burning his hand for touching her even it was in anger. He had never held anyone except his little wify. his body rejected that touch..that feel... it felt horrible like throwing up.
Rano just heard Maan & her conversation & hid behind the door
when he walked out, Rano just held his hand & took him to her room
Rano - kya baat hain Maan?
He said coldly - kuch nahi
Rano - mana ki yah thodi alag dikti hain, itni bhi tho nahi badli woh. She now even left modeling for u. she has learned to cook for u. she only wears suits off late.
It was no way helping his state of mind he just blurted in frustration - yeh Geet nahi ho sakti
Rano pulled out her passport & showed it him - yeh dehko it says clearly that her identification mark as
he complete - mole on the nose & right cheek
Rano - didn't u notice that on her face
he closed his eyes.. knowing that was the first thing he checked.
Rano - its ok if u love someone else.. we will be more than happy for u. but atleast don't hurt urself like this. It is more hard to see u trying to run away from the reality.
He just walked away. He didn't know wat to believe any more. Wat bothered him the most was, meet never claimed she was Geet. Neither did she come behind him, he was the one who dragged her to his house. He couldn't understand why he never felt the urge to check if she had the moles. He assumed she had them. He knew every curve of hers. He could blindly tell if it was her & his heart soul & mind somewhere agreed meet was his Geet. Why was he angry at her. Why why....was it his mind was challenged that hurt him or is it that even after all this he still wanted to believe she was Geet. He was no more helpless & hurt he was angry & furious. He wanted her who ever she was. He didn't seem to care any more if she tried to harm his relation with rimi. Which he knew no one could because there was nothing between them. He could never accept that she was Geet. She is a creature.

It was an hour before spirit began to return to her numbed brain. She realized he had lowered the forbidden barrier to her.. to meet.. that too knowing her only for a month, no that's not possible..or is it that he really loved meet..the hidden Geet. Because he had not opened to even Geet until Pari kissed him for the first time. So he did relate to her. He needed her more than he needed anything else. she needed him more than anything else. they needed each other. they completed eachother. She had to see him, before he did something to himself. She grabbed her purse & phone opened the door.

He stood there angry & furious

She sighed in relief - aap teehk ho na
maan - tum gayee nahi?
Wat was he asking he thought.. he just came running back to make sure she didn't leave but ..now oh god
Geet - nahi, main kanhi nahi jaa rahi, yeh mera ghar hain
he slammed the door behind & with a devilish smile asked her - u came into my life with a reason
she swallowed hard - yes, I came to be urs.
He held her hand twisted behind - so ur mine
she didn't know wat else to say to make him believe that she was here only for him. She couldn't think of a perfect word that could meet his angry right now, she couldn't lie looking into his eyes - I fell in love with u ever since I saw u.
he laughed aloud & shook his head in amazement - u expect me to believe that. My ego isn't that big that I will fall for that line. Don't tell that u were ready to stoop to any level to be mine.
Geet - I want to be with u for me.
He sighed shaking his head - do u know wat u are asking?
She shivered & her lashes drooped to veil her eyes - I know
Maan - do you?
He moved closer to her, his scent tantalized her. His hands turning her twisted hand around & closed over her waist, his fingers biting into her soft flesh - I am not much on gentle person. I am a lot raw & a lot hungrier. I want to take your cloths off & taste you all over.
Who else would know how raw he he could get.

PRECAP
do u even know how many women I have slept with?😲
~PREV   PART 73  NEXT  PART 75~
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
lovet it… lovet it… lovet it…..
both r so right at there place… story line going gr8… :D
update soon
xxxxxxx