Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF<3 Kabhi Socha Na Tha<3 Last Part pg 108 (Page 74)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shafoo

tht was sooo niceee part  poor nupur buttt i really hateee riaaa the bitch she kill mayur kid
@shafoo

Thanksss dearHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Mayurdilse-Samina-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by surbhij1

gud...

bt i want mayur to get back together ...

no probs btw them

anyways...maria gud going...new concept is vry nice...kuch hatke it is...
Thanksss surHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mayurdilse-Samina-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_artian

it was too gud.heart wrenching update

THanksssHug

Mayurdilse-Samina-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazraluvarjun

wow
nice update
bt mayank shud tell her the truth...
thnx for the pm
Thanksss HazaraHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Mayurdilse-Samina-

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazraluvarjun

wow
aussum  update
both loves each othr so much bt wen nupur wil cum t0o knw the truth then she wil leave maynk..oh god...poor mayur...
thnx for the pm
@hazara

Thanksss dearHug

Fantasy.Mayurdilse

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pearl10

fab update...Thumbs Up

bt feeling terrible 4 nupsiiiCryCry
thnx 4 pm..

payal_
Thanksss payalHug

Fantasy.Mayurdilse

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged

Thank u sooo much friends for ur love,ur appreciation and beautiful comments..HugHugHug

ur comments,appreciation means a lot to me...

Love

Maria

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.Mayurdilsemineflowersoni773faisalasamiloverzoniro-umi-valliyahcutiepie12DhanakZdrmahaWings-of-Fire-Samira--SupriyaluvsMN-DelightedHeartSilent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 3:36am | IP Logged

Part 12'''''.

Mayank entered in his office'when he received call from Adhiraj'

Hii Mr.sharma..Adihraj said

Hii'Mr..adhiraj..Mayank replied'''..

Kahiye kaise phone kiya'Mayank asked

Actually I want to talk to you about our new project'.i have some important points in my mind about project..i want to discuss with you'can you come to my office?'Adhiraj told him while putting some file on table..

Yeah sure..i will come to your office''.Mayank said with smile

Ok..i will be waiting for you'bye Adhiraj said

Bye'

Mayank disconnect the call he put the cell phone on his table'and called Dia

Dia come in my cabin'

She opened the door and entered in his cabin'yes sir..you call me'she said looking at him

Yeah I call you..where is the file of our new project..'I have meeting with Mr.Adhiraj

he asked her

Sir'mere cabin main hai..main abhi lati hoon'she said and walked out the room'

Mayank took his mobile,project file,his car keys and walked towards the outdoor

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Can I come in'Nupur said while opening the door?

Adhiraj looked towards the door that was busy in his work'''.

Nupur'a smile appeared on his face 'he hurriedly went towards her..Nupur smiled

He gave her a hug'I thought u have changed your decision'he said making sad face

Why did you thought?Nupur raised her eye borrows'..

Well..Ms.Nupur Bhushan ko koi predict nahi ker sakta..kya pata kab badal jayen..he said dramatically

Nupur giggled and hit his shoulder..

Welcome to my office'Adhiraj said while opening his arms'..

Nupur smiled'

Thankss Mr.Adhraj'she said dramatically bending her head

Your welcome..Ms.Nupur'he too bend his head and said. Both laughed whole heartedly

Nupur I m so happy ..you take right decision...Adhiaj said while looking at her..

Nupur looked towards him and noticed serious look on his face'she smiled

Adhiraj I want to move on in my life..i want to forget my past and forget the''''.she stopped and wiped her tears..Adhiraj felt pain in his  heart..she was in unbearable pain and he was helpless. He cant do nothing for her to reduced her pain.he knew she loves Him she can never forget her love'..he went close to her and held her shoulder..Nupur I m with you in your every decision'I want your happiness..i want my old bubbly,sweet,innocence friend back..please give me my old firend..Nupur tumhain

Yaad hai..tum jab bhi kisi problem main hoti thi toh mere pas ati thi'

Haan aur tum meri problem jhat main solve ker dete the'she said while smiling'

Per aj main kuch bhi nahi ker paa raha'He said looking at her face

Nupur looked at him ''..Adhiraj aisa kyun bol rahe ho..you always give me support ,give me your shoulder when I needed you'she was right..he always had support her..he always respect her decision when he got to know about MayUr's marriage..he respect her decision..he never thought about his feelings,his emotions,his love..he just thought about Nupur as his life starts with her name and ends on her name..he knew he can never get her love as she loves someone from the bottom of her heart..but he loves her..he loves her unconditionally.

His love is not selfish..he wants her happiness''..

Mr.Adhiraj bohat ho gaya ap ka emotional drama..can you give me hounor to show me my cabin..she said dramatically while looking at him,,,she want to change the topic..

Adhiraj could not help but smiled at her sweet ,innocence gestures

Off course princess'he said with smile''..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nupur..here is your cabin'Adhiraj pointed his finger towards her cabin..it was situated near Adihraj's cabin..

He said while turned his face towards her..

Very nice'Nupur said happily..

Suddenly Adihraj's cell phone started buzzing'.he took out his mobile from his pocket'excuse me..he said to her and went towards his cabin..

Nupur was about to entered in her cabin when she heard familiar voice'

Nupur'

Her feet freeze at that spot..she knew who was he'her heart started beating fast'she turned around and looked towards him'

Mayank was standing close to her'he wanted to enveloped her in his arms for forever,his life,his love was standing just some distance..he wanted to enveloped her in his arms..he wanted to feel her..he wanted to touch her,to kiss her ..he wanted to tell her ..without her his life was useless..he cant live without her

She could see immense love in his eyes..which she wanted to see'but everything was changed now..they were not the same ..

Nupur'he again called her..but she did not listen and turned her face but he caught her wrist ...she felt shiver in her body..she felt his touch after ages'she closed her eyes in pain ' She turned her face towards him'.Mayank leave my hand..

I can't'he said coming close to her

I said leave my hand'she raised her voice but he was determined to talk to her

Nupur..please listen me..he tried to touch her shoulder but she shrugged off his hands..dont try to touch me..i feel disgusting whenever you touch me..she said in angry tone..

He took off his hands,,,he felt pain..he hurt after listening her words.

Nupur..i love you..she confessed his love again looking into his eyes..she looked into his eyes..she could feel his pain..she could feel his love for her but she cant trust him again..she did not want to trust on a person who had hurt her badly..who had hurt her soul..she gives him everything..but what he gave her ? pain

She wanted to cupped his face ,to wiped his tears to ,to wrapped him in her arms but she cant'

Mayank don't try to come in my ways'she said and walked towards her cabin..

But he caught her wrist and pulled her towards him.. Mayank pinched her against wall..Nupur why are you trying to ignore me'I know I did wrong..i was wrong but please give me one chance to clarify my self'he said while cupping her face

She looked in his eyes and could feel the love for her ..but she cant trust him again,,she cant forgive him,,,because of him she lost her baby,,she lost symbol of their love..she cant forgive him

She pushed him back

Mayank I don't want to talk to you.,..you are a liar'you hurt me'you killed my baby.. I will never forgive you'

She said in loud voice and went towards her cabin

Adi was watching them..he was shocked to see them together

Mayank is Nupur;s husband'he said to himself'.he was in shocked

I have to do something'he thought sometime and smiled

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Precap'

Nupur main chahta hoon..is project per tum aur Mayank mil ker kam karo..Adhiraj said and looked towards her

She was shocked'..

I can't work with him'she declared

here is next update..i hope u ll like it..please do comments n press like tab if u like itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 14 May 2011 at 6:21am

The following 52 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009jaasz_25arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfankrish_artiDASTAK..Fantasy.dhano_TejankMayurdilsemineflowersoni773faisalasamiloverzoniro-umi-Nirvrithivalliyahcutiepie12ginny09anju011mayur-ki-diwanidaniella05kirti123luv_nishalgopi06crazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_artipriya_27_23DhanakZWings-of-Fire-Anila---jiya--love.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincess-Samira-MaahzabeenShafoostuti123-SupriyaluvsMN-swati05--Ruchi--pluviophile...-Ayesshhaa-..Faria.Silent.DreamerDelightedHeart--Mahima--.PINK.annie07

Go to top