Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF<3 Kabhi Socha Na Tha<3 Last Part pg 108 (Page 60)

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 14 April 2011 at 8:19am | IP Logged
part 6-

wow

mayank loves nupur truly

i believe it

but i guess it will be too late till he tells her the truth

cause she'll already would have found out

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.SilentOceanMaria.

--Ruchi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Ruchi--
--Ruchi--

Posted: 15 April 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
wow mari that was damn cute
mayank loves nupur and their baby so much...
loved it...thanx for PMHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Hiii

FriendsHugHug

Thank u sooo much everyone for your beautiful comments and appreciation...its encourages me to write more wellHugHug

Love

Maria

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009Fantasy.-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773samiloverzoniro-umi-valliyahsariska_mnarti-Samira--Ambarish-stuti123Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-drfizaahmedSilent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Part 10

She did not sleep the whole night she was thinking about Ria's word'she was scared of loosing him as she loves him a lot'

Mayank opened his eyes'he looked towards the other side but Nupur was not there'he checked the time'it was just 7.00 am'where is she?he said to himself and hurriedly got up from bed'

He searched her  the balcony,guest room,kitchen but she was not there'he got upset..

Nupur where are you?

He thought and walked towards the garden'a smile appeared on his face to see her there..

She was sitting on grass'lost in her thoughts'he went up to him and sat besides her'

Nupur came out of her thoughts as she heard his voice'

She turned her face towards him and looked in his eyes..she always felt love and only love in his eyes'

How Mayank can break my trust as he loves me a lot? She thought..

I was searching you the whole house and you was here..he said and lied down on grass while he put his head on her lap..

Nupur started stroking his hair..

Nupur I was searching you the whole house and you was here'you know it was my habit to see your face first in the morning'

She smiled'and kissed his forehead'

He hold her hands and kissed them..

Nupur what are you thinking?he asked her as he saw her lost in her thoughts'

Mayank I m thinking,,,sab kuch kitni jaldi ho gaya'we met'we fell in love with each other ..We got married'yeah sab ik sapna lagta hai'.

Aur Sapne toh toot bhi jate hain'she sais after some paused .her hands stopped at that moment and some tears were flowing in her eyes'

Mayank  got up and hugged her tightly'.

He did not know what happened to her but he could not see her in pain'he couldn't see tears in her eyes

She hugged him back tightly'she did not know but her heart was saying something worst were gone happen..

They pulled themselves apart after sometimes. She rested her head on his chest. She wanted to feel his warmth, his Touch'

While Mayank was confused at sudden changed in her but he thought she was pregnant and it was mood swing'but he did not know what was in her heart..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank was in office'Nupur was doing some work in kitchen but Ria words were disturbing her'she was in dilemma what to do or what to do not

Mujhe Mayank ko  Ria ke bare main bata dena chahiye..if she tries to hurt him'if she did something wrong  'nahi'she was scared and upset'she shrugged off negative thoughts from her mind'

I should tell Mayank about Ria'.she thought and decided to tell Mayank whatever Ria told her about him..she went towards the outdoor'and said driver to dropped her at Mayank office..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank was working on some important project when Dia told him about Ria's arrival in his office..

Bhej do'he replied her..

Ria entered in Mayank's cabin'.

Mayank'she called her name and went up to him..

Hiii Ria'how are you'he asked casually'.

Ria smiled and went close to him..

She placed her hand on his shoulder'

Mayank lagta hai ke tum apni wife ke pyaar main itna kho chuke ho ke tum ye bhi bhool gaye ho ke hamara plan successful ho chukka hai'ab hamain age ke bare main soch na ho ga'

She leaned towards his face and said

Mayank pushed her back and got up from his chair'

Ria'She is now my wife and I love him more than myself'ab mujhe Nupur ke siva kuch nahi chahiye..

Whatever I did with her it was wrong ..ab main u se sirf khushiyaan dena chahta hoon'

Ria was shocked and angry at him after hearing those words from his mouth'

Mayank you cant love Nupur'you are mine'just mine'.she thought

He turned his face towards her'

Ria..tum fikar na karo'tum jitni bhi Dolat(money) chahti ho'I will give you..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Nupur entered in Mayank's office..she was walking towards the Mayank cabin..

I have to tell him about Ria..please God save my Mayank'she was scared and was praying'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I want you'She said went close to him'

Mayank pushed her back'are you mad.

Yeah I m mad in your love'.she confessed her feelings for him'Mayank was shocked and numb after hearing her confession'

Mayank'leave her..she said while coming close to him..

Shut up'Mayank said  in anger.

Ohh so you do not want to leave her'hmmm what will happen when she got to know your real face 'your plan..she said while a evil smile was playing on her face..

Shut up'don't you dare to tell her anything'I will kill you'.he was boiled in anger..

Relax Mayank..she said while coming close to her

Is si liye toh main tumhain keh rahi hoon'leave her and accept my love'She said in seductive tone'.putting her hand on his shoulder..

Mayank shrugged off her hand..

She stopped at the door when she heard his voice'

I know I married her because of her property,his father name'I had hurt her'I did everything for money'

But'

He turned his face and shocked to see Nupur at the door'

Tears were flowing down from her eyes'

Nupur'Mayank went close to him and tried to hold her from her shoulders but she shrugged of his hand

Don't'try ..to 'touch 'me'her words choking because of tears'

Nupur listen me'Mayank was numb at that moment'he did know what will happen next..

Mayank why did you broke my trust?

Why you did that?

She was hell hurt after knowing truth about Mayank'she was shattered ..

Nupur'relax'I will tell you everything'please listen me'please don't take stress it is not good for your health'

He said while coming close to her..

Mayank don't try to come close to me'Nupur was taking steps backwards without looking at back'

Nupur please listen me'I know I was wrong'I did wrong but now I love you'I really love you'I did not tell you before as I was scared of loosing you.,,,,

Stop it Mayank'tum pehli hi bohat jhoot bol chulke ho'ab main tumhari koi baat nahi sun na chahti'

She took step backwards but she slipped and fell down from stairs'he trying to hold her hand'but could not save her

Nupur'..Mayank shrieked'.

She was lying on floor with blood coming out from her body

Precap'

Mr.Mayank'yours wife condition is very critical

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part..i hope u ll like it...plz do comments n press like tab if u like it

Edited by maria-soniarti - 25 April 2011 at 3:18pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-jaasz_25arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfanFantasy.-Lovely-MNLovermineflowersoni773samiloverzoniro-umi-Nirvrithiginny09mayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12anju011priya_27_23DhanakZdaniella05kirti123luv_nishalcrazymayuriandrmahaBhawna_arti...Mitali...-Anila---jiya--love.mayurartisariska_mnartishruti_luvs_mskWings-of-Fire.SilentPrincesssreevijayan-Ambarish--Samira-Shafoostuti123Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN-..-Ayesshhaa-..drfizaahmedswati05--Ruchi--Silent.Dreamer_TheJoker-DelightedHeart--Mahima--.PINK..SA.annie07

-NightDreamer- IF-Sizzlerz
-NightDreamer-
-NightDreamer-

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Wow m da first one 2 commnt pehli baar aisia huwa hai..Mindblowing update.. maria luved it... feeling really bad 4 mayur equally bcoz evn nupz is not wrong nor mayyu..actually he bit but afta he realized his mistake... but ... dis evil ria.. Angry...
story-line is fantastic..Clap.. likd ur each n evry update.. u described each n evry scene so beautifully...Day Dreaming...
nup fell down frm stairs..but it is flash bak na..Confused..hop she will fine...
waiting.. eagerly 4 next update...

--!!..summi..!!--

Edited by nightdreamer_mn - 25 April 2011 at 3:10pm

Maria.

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
past is so painful...hope to be back in present soon...nice update...but plss update sooner n let the pain go off...thnx for pm...!!!

Maria.

Wings-of-Fire IF-Rockerz
Wings-of-Fire
Wings-of-Fire

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
so the truth revealed. now i want it to get better asap.

Maria.

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
i feel very bad for nupurCry
thanx for the pm very touchable update

Maria.

Go to top