Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF<3 Kabhi Socha Na Tha<3 Last Part pg 108 (Page 55)

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
aww... maria!!!
dat ws such an cute update!!
MN.. parents!!!
wow...sho cute!!!!!
luvd it!
continue soon!
luv ya!!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler
luv_nishal
luv_nishal

Posted: 03 April 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
awesum part...

luv romantic updates of mayur...

continue...

Maria.

drmaha IF-Dazzler
drmaha
drmaha

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
loved it maria.......
m afraid will nupur forgive him.......?Unhappy

but he loves him a lot n m sure his love cant live widout him.....Wink

w8ing for the nxt update......

Maria.

stuti123 IF-Sizzlerz
stuti123
stuti123

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
amazing update mariaHug..aww mayur r gonna be parents.. soo happy......but i got vry tensed after reading the last line......i hope everything remains fine their life.. cant wait to read the next part.........

Edited by stuti123 - 04 April 2011 at 11:00pm

Maria.

Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 07 April 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
tht was sooooooooooooo niceeeeeee part

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged

hiiiii FriendsHugHug

Thank u soooo much everyone for liking previous update.HugHug..sorry for delayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed i hope u ll get next update soon..but here is ur update..after 2or 3 updates u ll see Mayur present again..
i want to dedicate this update to all my readers,my sis...Hug
i hope u ll like it..Embarrassed

Love

Maria....

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Fantasy.-Samina--soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123MNLovermineflowersoni773samilover12Anna-umi-valliyahDhanakZdrmahaSujaLuvsMayur-Samira-sariska_mnarti-SupriyaluvsMN-stuti123.PINK.Silent.Dreamer

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Part 9

Nupur came out of washroom after taking shower. She was in her sixth month and now her stomach had starting showing of little more..

She was standing infront of mirror'and was drying her hair when Mayank hugged her from back'Nupur

He whispered in her ear while resting his head on her shoulder..

Nupur was about to put sindoor in her maang but Mayank caught her hand'Nupur looked him through the mirror'.

Ye mera haq hai'.Mayank said and put sindoor in her maang

She closed her eyes to captured that moment..

You are looking beautiful'he said while kissing her shoulder

No'I m looking fat..she said while placing her hand on her stomatch ..she said while making sad face'

Mayank smiled..he turned her face towards him'and kissed her forehead..

For me..You are the most beautiful girl of the world. She smiled

And  hugged  him'.

She rested her head on his chest'

They both felt complete and content..

Nupur 'I m scared'.Mayank  said in low voice

Nupur raised her head'she could feel,insecurities,pain in those words'

She cupped his face'

Mayank tell me'what happened? She said with concern

Nupur I m scared of loosing you'as I loves you so much,I love our baby so much'you both are my life'I cant live without you..,,he told her his fear,his insecurities while some tears came out of his eyes'

She smiled and kissed his tears'.Mayank I and our baby will never leave you..as you are too our life,we both love you..

Mayank hugged her tightly

Nupur my life is incomplete without you'

He said while nuzzling in her neck

Mine too'she said with same affection'

They pulled themselves back'Mayank bent down and kissed her belly..

We both love you baby your mama and me. I m going to office so don't disturbed your mama..

Love you'he was talking with their un born baby'while Nupur was listening his talked ,a smile was playing on her lips..

Nupur today our meeting with doctor ,,so be ready..i will come back soon then we will go..

He told her while kissing her forehead..

Do take care of yourself'bye love

Love you too..Nupur said and gave him good bye kiss'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

He came back early as they had to go for her regular check up..

Doctor Dia...Checked her'Everything is fine..she told them.

Doctor showed them her ultra-sound report'They saw the report..their baby was growing up..Both were so happy..they were waiting for the day impatiently when their baby,the symbol of their love would enter in their life..

Nupur was so happy and content with Mayank as he was the best lover, best husband'he loves her so much. No one can love her that much..

Their life was going smoothly until Ria did not came back into their life'she knew about Mayank'plan as she was the one person who had give him the information about Nupur..

Firstly,she thought Mayank just had married her for her money but then later she realized he was actually falling in love with her'

She loves Mayank..she cant see him with Nupur..she thought he will be give her divorce after getting her property..but it did not happen and he started loving her'

When she came to know about Nupur pregnancy'she got angry and in secured. She cant see him with Nupur..

.so decided to tell Nupur truth about Mayank'as she knew when Nupur will know about Mayank's plan she will start hating him and she will leave him..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

At Night'

Nupur was lying on her bed..her head was rested on her pillow..she was waiting for Mayank as he was in washroom to taking shower..

She was adjusting his pillow and comforter..when her cell phone started buzzing'

He stretched her arm and took it..she picked up the call'

Helllo'who is there? Nupur asked

Ria'.A voice came to other side

Ria..how are you? Nupur asked her

She knew Ria as Mayank had told her about Ria'he told him she is his friend'

well I want to tell you the  truth of Mayank's life'your husband is liar and cheater'he cheated you..he does not love you..he is playing with your emotions'

Ria told her while a evil smile was playing on her face

Nupur was in shocked,,her hands starting trembling,but she has fully trust at him

How dare you to talk about my husband like that?i know  he loves me'I know him more than anyone else in the world..he can never ever  cheat me'I m not interested in your rubbish talk..she said and about to hung up the phone..

Nupur'listen me just once..Mayank doest not loves you..he married you just for your property,your father's name'I know the truth as I was also the part of his plan

I can't believe you'I trust him'I know he can never hurt me'he can never break my trust'Nupur said with confidence while wiping her tears'she was scared of loosing him

Hahaha'Nupur you are so innocent..she said while laughing

Agar tumhain apne Mayank pe itna hi bharosa hai'toh kal 2.00'o clock..Mayank ke office aa jana'tum sach jan jao gi'she said and disconnect the call..

Nupur was in shocked,,,tears were rolling down from her eyes'

Agar yeah sach hua..No..it cant be true'Mayank loves me truly..he did not marry me for my property..

I trust him'I know he loves me..she thought and put her hand on her belly..

Her hands were trembling and tears were coming out of her eyes'she hurriedly wipped her tears as she heard Mayank voice...he came out of washroom.

He was drying his hair when he noticed Nupur was in deep thought..

He went close to her and sat beside her..

What are you thinking'he asked while kissing her cheeks'

Hun,,,nothing,,,she said in low voice..

She turned her face towards him'she cupped his face..Mayank I really love you

I cant live without you'don't ever break my trust..She said and hugged him tightly

he was shocked at her sudden behavior

I love you too jaan'he hugged her back'he heard her sob..he was confused..he did not unable to understand anything..

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

here is next part...i hope u ll like it..plzzz do comments n press like Tab if u like it..Embarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 12 April 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-jaasz_25arfanazneenmangaloriansupriyamnfan-soma-Sonia.ArTidil.123MNLovermineflowersoni773samilover-umi-DASTAK..Fantasy.ginny09valliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwanianju011daniella05Irum.kirti123luv_nishalcrazymayurianpriya_27_23drmahaBhawna_artigopi06...Mitali...shruti_luvs_msk--jiya--SujaLuvsMayurWings-of-Firelove.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincesssreevijayan-Samira--Anila-Shafoostuti123Faria.-SupriyaluvsMN---Ruchi--drfizaahmedswati05..-Ayesshhaa-..Silent.Dreamer_TheJoker-DelightedHeart.PINK..SA.annie07

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 April 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hey maria..!! Hug
awesome update...
just loved the update
it was really nice...
pls continue soonEmbarrassed

p.s..i am the first oneDancing

love
tasfia