Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF<3 Kabhi Socha Na Tha<3 Last Part pg 108 (Page 50)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Hiiiii FriendsHugHug

Im back with update.....sorry for delay as i was lil busy..but next time u ll get update soon...

Thank u sooooo much for ur lovely comments and appreciation..HugHug.its really means a lot to me..it encourages me to write more better

Love

Maria

Edited by maria-soniarti - 31 March 2011 at 12:45pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-Roshee--soma-MNLoversoni773samilover12Annakuku22-umi-Alisha-2887valliyahginny09drmaha...Mitali...hazra66Wings-of-Fire-Anila--Samira-love.mayurartidynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.--Ruchi--swati05Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--.PINK.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Part 8'

Mayank opened his eyes'he turned her face and looked at Nupur who was peacefully sleeping in his arms with content smile on her face'she was looking beautiful ..Mayank put some of  her hair behind her ear which was disturbing his view..he leaned and kissed her forehead..

'Nupur I really love you'he said while stroking her hair..

I have to tell her truth'I married her because of her father's name,her property'Mayank talked to himself'

I have to tell her'its her right to know about my past'.

But...

What would happen when she get to know about  my past'if she leave me?

If she starting hating me

No I cant bear this'she is my life'I cant live without him'yeah I m selfish. I can't afford to loose her'Mayank thought and some tears came out of his eyes'

He leaned and kissed her eyes'.Nupur opened her eyes..and looked at him..he was starring  at her lovingly but she could easily see his puffy eyes..

She cupped his face'she knew there was something which was bothering him,,,she knew he was hiding something from her

'Mayank what happened?tell me whats the matter'I know there is something which is bothering you'she asked her with concern

Mayank holds her hands in his hands and kissed them'

Nupur there is nothing important to tell you'.he said with smile. While Nupur was not satisfied with his answer'

R u sure 'she said again in hope that he might be told her his problem'

Yeah I m sure'

Nupur promise me'

Promise me whatever happens in our life'you will never leave me...

Mayank'she wondered

Please Nupur promise me'you will never leave me. I cant live without you'I really love you,,,he was insisted like a baby

While she was surprised at his behavior'

I promise you 'she said with smile

Nupur if I did any mistake'will you forgive me?he said with low voice

Nupur looked at her with surprised'she could see love and only love in his eyes'but that question had filled fear in her heart'she shrugged off her negative  thoughts

I will forgive you

but  she paused a bit

Mayank don't ever break my trust'the day when you broke my trust I will leave you forever'.because I love you, I trust you more than anyone in the world..she was too serious

Mayank knew she loves her more than anything if she got to know about him..she will never forgive me'he was scared of loosing her'

Mayank hugged her tightly to feel her '..he wanted to envelop her in his arms for forever,,Nupur hugged him back'

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Days passed ,,,and Mayank insecurities, his fear increased'.he did not want to loose her at any cost as he decided to not tell her truth'

He worked hard and established his business on his own.

Everything was going smoothly'he was very happy with Nupur'she was his love, his life..

Nupur was also very happy,,,he was very loving ,caring..he was her prince charming'

They were  madly deeply  in love with each other

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mayank picked up call'he was in his office, working on some important project'

What'what happened to her'is she alright'why you did not tell me before'Mayank said while getting up from his chair

I m coming'he was hell scared..some ters were coming out of his eyes..

What happened sir?

Is everything alright?

Dia asked and got up from chair'as she saw Mayank condition'

Nupur is in hospital'I m going. He just said and left the office'

He entered in hospital'he went to counter and asked receptionist about Nupur room..

He was entered in her room'she was lying on bed'she opened her eyes as she heard sound of door'

Nupur'Mayank hurriedly took steps towards her'he hold her hands ans sat beside her 'what happened to you'I said you many times to take care of yourself but you do not listen me'do you know how much I was afraid. I was scared'he said while kissing his hands'Nupur felt something wet on her hands and she knew he was crying'she knew he loves her so much..

Mayank'I m sorry,,,but it does not only my fault its your fault too?She said with mischievous smile

Mayank looked at her confusedly'Nupur what are you saying?

yeah I got unconscious but it's a good news

Good news? He said while confuse expression on her face..

Hmm'I m going to be a mother and you going to be a father'she said while her cheeks turned red due to shyness..

Mayank looked at her with surprised 'he could not believe on his ear..

I m going to be a father'He said in disbelief while crying..

Hmm'Nupur nodded her head,,,

He hugged her'Nupur I m very happy'you do not know what you give me'I m the luckiest person of the world'I love you'Thank you so much for giving me the best gift of my life'he raised her head and kissed  her forehead'

They were so happy unaware of their future which was coming to snatched their happiness'

here is next part...i hope u all liked it.if there is any mistake plzzz forgive me for thatEmbarrassed..plz do comments n press like tab if u liked itEmbarrassed

Edited by maria-soniarti - 31 March 2011 at 1:43pm

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-jaasz_25arfanazneensupriyamnfanmangaloriansoni773samilover12AnnaDASTAK..Fantasy.-Roshee--soma-ginny09anju011Alisha-2887mayur-ki-diwanivalliyahcutiepie12gopi06daniella05luv_nishalcrazymayurianDhanakZ...Mitali...drmahaBhawna_artihazra66priya_27_23Wings-of-Firesreevijayan--jiya--shruti_luvs_msklove.mayurartisariska_mnarti.SilentPrincess-Ambarish--Samira--Anila-mayuloveuShafoostuti123Faria.drfizaahmed--Ruchi---SupriyaluvsMN-affu123-PD-..-Ayesshhaa-..swati05Silent.Dreamer--Mahima--.PINK..SA.annie07

Silent.Dreamer IF-Stunnerz
Silent.Dreamer
Silent.Dreamer

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Maria i was waiting for this Update..
They are Living Very Happy Life But Feeling Bad for them, coz Future is Totally Different..
Loved it..
and Mayank's Fault Too...EmbarrassedLOL
Really Nice Update Maria...Tongue

Edited by -moona- - 31 March 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -moona-

Maria i was waiting for this Update..
They are Living Very Happy Life But Feeling Bad for them, coz Future is Totally Different..
Loved it..
and Mayank's Fault Too...EmbarrassedLOL
Really Nice Update Maria...Tongue
@moona....awww sisHug

sorry for delay...Embarrassedu know na i have to update my 3FFs,ss or creation gallaryOuch

so i was lil busyEmbarrassed

Thank u soooooo much for liking itBig smileHug

Silent.Dreamer

Faria. IF-Sizzlerz
Faria.
Faria.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Wow Maruuuuuuuu
its a beautiful update dear
awwwwwwwww mayank really love nups
but he was afraid to tell the truth
he had fear of losing her
btw it was really very nice part
keep it up dear

Maria.

valliyah Goldie
valliyah
valliyah

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Awesome part..............happy n scared at the same time for it will lead to their separation...............plss get back to present soon.........will wait for next update...............thnx for pm...........!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mineflowerMaria.

priya_27_23 IF-Dazzler
priya_27_23
priya_27_23

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
awesome update but i am scared when rati came to know the truth what happensDisapprove

Maria.

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Faria-

Wow Maruuuuuuuu
its a beautiful update dear
awwwwwwwww mayank really love nups
but he was afraid to tell the truth
he had fear of losing her