Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mayur FF<3 Kabhi Socha Na Tha<3 Last Part pg 108 (Page 32)

Maria. IF-Sizzlerz
Maria.
Maria.

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged

Thank u soooo much everyone for liking previous updateHugHugHug

Part 5

Nupur was very happy'she was lying on her bed..her eyes were filled up with Mayank's dream.she was going to be his wife... Mayank is her dream boy..she loves him so much'

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Mayank entered in his room..he threw keys on bed'he is happy as he has come on the verge of his success..he is on verge of getting money,fame everything which he always has wished 4..'but something was missing'Nupur innocent face was flashing infront of his eyes over n over again'he was somehow feeling guilty inside'he failed to get the reason..why was he feeling sad and guilty..he stepped into the washroom to freshen up..to cool himself down'

She entered into Mayank's cabin'

Ria'I was waiting for you'Mayank said as she entered into his cabin..she proceeded towards him..and sat on chair infront of him..

Wow'you are waiting for me'I cant believe'she replied in a seductive tone looking at his eyes'

Ria was Mayank friend'she loves him but he was never interested in her

Shut up Ria'he got irritated becase of her flirting...

Ok'don't be angery 'she said and instantly started calming him down....

Thanks for your help ria'hadnt u given me information about  Verma industry and  Nupur..i wouldnt hv been able to get successful in my plan..

He said while getting up from his chair'he walked towards the window'

Now I will get everything which I want'he said with a wide grin on his face

When would i get which I want??'Ria said while coming closer to him'

Stop it Ria'I hv told u several times'we are just friends,,and it can never happen the way you think'he said in an  irritating tone..

You will be mine Mayank'I will get you one day'.she thought with a smirk on her face

Mayank was an orphan'his parents died in his childhood..his uncle brought him up'

Mayank wanted to make his name in Industrial world'he wanted to get money and fame'but he needed someone support to get his goals'as Mihir Verma was the most famous industrialist of the country'so according to mayank if he gets verma's support'he could achieve his goal easily'so he made a plan and made Nupur fall in love with him'

Marriage with Nupur was also a part of his plan'but Nupur did not know anything'she thought he loves her'as she loved him deeply madly..

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Mayur were going to get married'Prepration were going on..Nupur was very excited as she bought her lahnga,jewllery of Mayank choice'Mayank was feeling guilty as he also has started falling for Nupur..he did not want to hurt her but his Aim was far more  important than her at that time..

Mayur got married'

Nupur was sitting on the bed in their room, veil on her face. Their room was decorated with red roses and candles'

She was waiting for Mayank'she was feeling nervous ..she knew he loves her,still her heart felt  something wrong'she composed herself as she heard Mayank's voice'

He entered in room'he proceeded towards the bed n sat beside her

Mayank took off her veil..he was memerized by her beauty 'she was looking gorgeous, so beautiful, her innocence, her shyness, her nervousness have made her more beautiful

Whenever she is with him'he feels something'whether its love or attraction'he did not know'but he used to like her,he used to like her presence a lot'

Nupur you are looking beautiful'he leaned towards her and said..

She blushed as she heard Mayank compliment..

He kissed her forehead 'he got an urge to envelop her in his arms' her closness made him go crazy

he wanted to made her his but he controlled his emotions'he did not want to get intimate with her ..he was feeling guilty ..as he was playing with her emotions..

Nupur go and freshen up'u must be tired..He said and walked towards the cupboard.... he took his clothes and went up to washroom avoiding her gaze completely.... 

Nupur got stunned and shocked at his action..why did he bhave like a stranger where as its supposed to b their 1st night.... 

She got up from bed silently..she was confused because of Mayank changed behaviour.

Mayank came out of washroom. he was drying his hair…He noticed Nupur tensed face while she was standing in front of mirror…taking off her jewelry..

She took her night dress and went up to washroom..

When she came out of washroom..he was already sleeping on couch….she was surprised and stunned at sudden change in Mayank…

She was not able to understand anything….he might be tired or he wants to give me some time to adjust and understands our new relation…she thought and trying to shrugged off that thoughts which was disturbed her …

.....................................................................................................................................

Here is next update...i hope u all liked it...plzz do comments and press like tab if u liked it...Embarrassed

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009-khadija-jaasz_25arfanazneensupriyamnfanmangalorianDASTAK..mineflowersoni773finesissamilover12Anna-umi--soma-MNLovervalliyahcutiepie12mayur-ki-diwaniC_O_O_Lanju011Alisha-2887jeniluvmayurMystiqueluv_nishalhazra66Bhawna_articrazymayurianDhanakZ--jiya---Anila-love.mayurartiWings-of-Fire-Ambarish--Samira-.SilentPrincessShwePoosreevijayandynamic_doll-SupriyaluvsMN-affu123Shafoosizzysehrishswati05shafy_MN-.Perk.-_TheJoker-Silent.Dreamerdrfizaahmed.PINK.--Mahima--annie07

crazymayurian IF-Dazzler
crazymayurian
crazymayurian

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
lovely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria.

-SupriyaluvsMN- IF-Sizzlerz
-SupriyaluvsMN-
-SupriyaluvsMN-

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
aww... maria..
awesum update...
but.. i stil cant digest d fact... mayu did all dis 4 fame & money...Confused
gosh .. i feel soo bad 4 my nups...Ouch
luvd it !
luv ya!Hug

Maria.

dynamic_doll IF-Sizzlerz
dynamic_doll
dynamic_doll

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
awesome update Maria!
mayank did all this for money Cry
waiting for the next update
continue soon
nd thnx for the pm Smile

Maria.

--jiya-- IF-Rockerz
--jiya--
--jiya--

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
awesome update mariaClap
i feel bad for nupurUnhappy
thnx for de pm
do continue soon

Maria.

cutiepie12 Goldie
cutiepie12
cutiepie12

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
ohh gr8 update maria......sooo finally da mystery is solved bt still hating mayank for wht he did.....n nupur she is soo innocent....nt at all good.....mayan shud hav never played wid her emotions...still he feels guilty bt dat doesnt change his evil plans.....AngryOuch

update soon dearieSmile

Maria.

drfizaahmed IF-Stunnerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 11 March 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
feeling bad for nupur
awesum update

Maria.

luv_nishal IF-Dazzler