Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Yet Another Sunset|AR NewThreadLinkOnPage150 (Page 98)

bsk1 Senior Member
bsk1
bsk1

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
hey amal
sorry for late comment
the title name is so suit it
as you say it has all the emotions
love,determination, laughs, shock,and some realization
whats the new twist
cont soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aanya_taanu4evr

Hey Amal!!

Finally finished catching up...it's frikkin awesome <3

I LOVE this FF! I can't believe I didn't read it till now...to tel you the truth somewhere in my mind I remembered this as an ArSh FF and I don't read any other FFs apart from AR tee hee...But, thanks so much for your PM today :)

Coming to all the updates they were all really good!!! But there's one or two things I couldn't relate to...firstly, I don't understand how Riddhima's already in love with the Mystery guy...sorry for that but I just can't relate to Love at First Sight...in fact I don't believe in it at all but that's okay you wrote well nevertheless and don't wory I'm not gonna abandon this FF...I quite like it ;) <3

Secondly, I can't understand why Riddhima didn't scream when he kidnapped her and came that close...I'd have probably kicked him where it hurts most LOL But then that's me and as much as I love love stories, I'm not romantic myself so meh.

Apart from these two inconsequential things, I ADORE this FF :) Really, I do! Every character is so engaging and the story so far is beautiful <3 I love Riddhima's description of Muskaan :D And I like Sid too although I will personally murder you if you make this a SidMa FF :D  Riddhima's mental voice is quite refreshing and I like the way she thinks...it makes for an intriguing read :)

You write really well for your age! You can't tell from the FF that you're that young! I admire your writing style a lot because it isn't overly dramatic :) 

Coming to the latest update...OH MY GOD. I never thought of that twist mahn!!! "Amihdir" wow :D I can't WAIT to read what happens next...is her mystery guy [who I presume is Armaan] the smuggler?? Is that why he said he wasn't worth waiting for? Gosh I have a plethora of questions...which I assume you'll answer with coming updates :)

I'll comment regularly from now on! :D

Continue real soon :)

xoxo
Aanya

Heyya Aanya diii..WOAH..Super long comment..HUGGIES..<3333 Thank You..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the part..And even more glad that you loved the FF..Well since you say you are not romantic I must say I am pyscho romantic nut..I dont have boyfriends forget all that I dont even have a crush..But I believe in love like an idiot..Probably thats why I want my character to believe to it..For her, from her angle..She doesnt have anything in literal terms..That one action of that man who in her sight sacrificed every damn thing in this world made her feel wanted for the first time..The immense gratitude she had for him..The never ending respect for his noble heart grew for 2 years to a sort of love that she was unfamiliar to yet strangely attracted to..And it was the sixth sense that told her not to scream..For her in the darkest corner she knew it was him which is why she dint scream..If it was any other person she would definitely have screamed..Hope you get what I mean love..Thank You so much for all the compliments..It means a freaking lot to me..Tee Hee..I hate SidMa..And if there is a Ridhima then it is ONLY Armaan for her..So dont worry about that..Oh..Thank you..I just begun writing dii..But thank you..Your sweet..Embarrassed..Yeah I understand the twist was too unexpected..Dont worry love..all answers will be out before the end of this FF..I promise..Thank You for that super long comment..And I guess this is my first ever longest reply probably coz I got the chance to explain my character and her actions..Thank You for giving me that opportunity..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpI007

hey Amal
awesome partClapClapStar
loved it so much
hmmm twist was interestin thanks for pm
plz continue soon

Heyya Shilpa diii..How are you love???Thank You so much..I am glad you liked the part dii..Glad you liked the twist too..I was a bit worried about that..I was scared if the twist came a bit early..I mena its just the 4th part..Your Most Welcome..Yeah sure..Definitely will continue..Thanks for commenting love..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

hiii sis
awesome update
loved it
poor ridzy
loved da new twist
interesting
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Heyya diii..how are you???Thank You so much..Super duper glad that you loved the update..Yeah Any one would feel pity for her..Her life goes from bad to worse..Glad you loved the new twist love..tee Hee..I know its very interesting..Aww..I too cant wait for more of your comments..Sure will..Its my Pleasure diii..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Castle-Beckett

Okay, I just caught up with this one! All I can say is that with every part, my curiosity just increases ten-fold! You have a new twist in every part! And I know who the husband is - Armaan! No guesses there! Its obvious! Why he won't come forward is what intrigues me! And, the entire gang name - Amihdir, I'm guessing Armaan's got something to do with this whole smuggling thing...Probably that's why he named the group that! Just an intuition! But then, Armaan involved in something bad! Nice, that would be an interesting aspect of his character! 

Taking from 'Mallik Empire', I'm guessing the old man is Armaan's father!

*Phew* too many questions! 

Update soon!

And oh, I loved the title of your FF! Its beautiful!

Kudos! 

x

Heyya diii..Thank You for giving my FF a try..Yes Thats why this FF is either tooo good or twooo horrible..Its in extremes and thats actually a risk..But thank You glad you liked it..Well As of now Amhidir is the name of the gang leader not the gang..And why it is so and who is behind it wil be revealed only much later..I understand all your questions dii..And I promise all of them will be answered before the end of this FF..Well about Armaan..I am simply chup chup about him..Just keep guessing because I am too cunning to give away anything nowWink..Yeah I know you would end up writing 50 pages just with all the questions you have..Tee Hee..Sure will..Thanks a lot...SUPER glad you liked the title..Thanks love..Means a lot to me..<3

Munchkin.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swati_ar

Loved it nice updt

Thank You soo much Swati dii..Glad you loved it..

Originally posted by DRarmaanfan

it was truly a shocking part
cont soon

Yeah I agree..Full of shocks..Thank You for commenting..Sure will continue soon..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MizAngelz

awwsum part!! itz getin vry interesting.. cnt w8 2 read further!

do cont soon.Smile

Heyya dii..May I know your name please love??Thank you so much..Me too cant wait to write more..Sure will..<3

Originally posted by vidu87

@wesomeee

Thank You soo freaking much..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolvini4u

Hey Amal ! *hugs*

Omgsh! That was such a shock ..didnt exoect it.. .. Ridhima -the leader? Who can do that ?? I hope its not Armaan whose into smuggling n all .. the time i read that news before I was thinking Armaan might  be some under cover agent and all .. bt nw i doubt it..

Ridz's feelings were sooo intense and hurting.. I felt soo bad for her.. please end this journey of sorrows for her.. She deserves her share of happiness now.. Its really disheartening to see her this way.. .

Cnt Soon.. Thanks for the pm...

Love
Vini

Vini dii..Huggiesss..Tee Hee..I am glad the response I get is exactly how I imagined it to be..Well..Ridhima is innocent I promise that..But about Armaan whoever he is..You must wait to know more about him..Hehe..Yeah..Her emotions are vivid and deep..I will try my best to end this ASAP but I doubt it..I am sorry about it..She does and when it will come I promise it will be a lifetime of happiness..I know..Ouch..Sure will..Your Most Welcome..<3

Ethereal-Path

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index