Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abandoned thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Simmy003

Amalll!!!! <3 So you didn't send PMs yet but I read your update and yayy I'm commenting!!!

It is sooo obvious that I LAHHHVED it!!! Ok so the A.M part I think maybe they're Armaan's initials? And Riddhima living in with the Vivek dude, ummm he better be NICE to her!!! I don't really trust him...
And goshhh, now that you said that all our guesses are wrong and you have something totally different going on in your mind, I'd rather not say anything cause I'm a failll at guessing stuff!! haha Sooo now you have to update real soon cause this one was like two sentences! Not really but oye, next update needs to be longerrr!!! Lol, Amal I love you!

Simmy :)

Heyya Simmy dii, how are you??Hehe..Thanks a lot love..It means even more to me than usual..Glad you loved it jaan..Maybe..You have to wait to know more about AM..Tee Hee..Let me see whether I want to make him nice or not..Yeah all previous guesses were so huge that I couldn't even imagine myself writing those big big things..I am a small girl and I so cannot manage all those things..thats why told you all..Tee Hee..Its OK..As long as you do keep reading without getting bored I have no qualms..Sure will jaanu..Tee Heee..Sholly..Its longer as you see..I love you too jaanu..MUAH..Hugs and kisses..<333
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: mijanur

awsome part.continue it soon.thanks for pm.

Heyya..Thank You so much..Glad you loved it..Sure will continue it..Your Most Welcome..<33

Originally posted by: ksg_farhan

NICE PART.

Thank You so much..<33
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: vaishiksg

hey i really love dthis upd8...

Heyya Vaishi dii..Thank You so much..Glad you loved the update..Hugs and Kisses..<33

Originally posted by: DRarmaanfan

nice part

Thank You so much dii..<33
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatzfathi

hey amal tat was a nice part..well it was kind of sure tat her hubby dearest is 'the man'..😛 but am not at all satisfied wit d length tis time...! ðŸ˜” n now hav to wait til wednesday...!!!😒 but no pblm...i know d rest of d part wil b worth waitin one..!😳😃

take care...!🤗

Heyya Pathu diii..Thank You so much..Glad you loved it..Hehe..I am not saying anything..Just wait and see for yourself dii..oh..I am sorry about that..But its because its half of one part..Awww..Thank You so much for the immense confidence and trust you have in me..Means a lot to me..<333 Sure will..You too Take Care dii..<33
DivineDreams. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMGGGEEE I love Baaabyyy..You're a pro man seriously..You're a writer you know that...I dunno what you do with the words man.I mean it's a delight to read your FF..Are you serious.A.M ?? near the forest yaaayy Armaan Mallik is her hubbyyy doubts confirmeeedd!!!I dun like Vivek yaar..Some how he brings me negetive vibes I toh feel he's upto some thing..I hate him!RM are getting married within week but after marriage Muski will go nooo riddhima will be lonely with VIVEK!Uuggghh..I like this determined , strong headed Riddhima..Love you Amal baby keep writing :) 
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: gupta.aditi20

hey itz not right...

u seem to involving us int more puzzled situation than we already are...

n yeah i completely agree with medzi...

n u r gonna follow her 5th point... : (

Heyya dii, Hehe..I am so sorry..Just bear with me for another few more parts..All confusions will be cleared out and there will be full on romance between AR..Most probably yes..But dont worry..I will definitely try completing the phase as soon as possible..<33
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankitajain94

fantastic

luved it

Thank you so much Ankita dii..Glad you loved the part..<333

Originally posted by: iceprincess101

Awesome part... Waiting to read more update soon...

Heyya dii..Thank You so much..Thanks a lot..Means a lot to me..Will try updating as soon as possible..<33
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

OMG u r amazing!! how do u put so many twists in to one ff? :P

i lovd it! im 100% sure tht A.M stands for armaan mallik but u alwayz surprise me so im nt too sure now! i dont trust vivek at all! not one bit.. n riddhima has to move in wiv him :O he betta stay in his limits.. i gt a feeling tht vivek aint a police officer n hes in it wiv armaan... probz armaan made him keep riddhima safe n to see if riddhima knows anything bout him..got no clue onli gesses :(
continue soon x

Heyya Zarqa dii..Thank You so much dii..Tee Hee..there are more to come..Just wait and watch..I love all your assumptions and predictions..And you know what..I am not even confirming it..Just wait and discover for yourself jaan..I think that will make things a lot more thrilling..Thanks a million for commenting jaan..It means a hell lot to me..Thank You so much..Hugs and Kisses..<33..Sure will continue soon..<33
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: youth_showsfan

hey amal it was an ausum update
i simply loved this update
it was cute btd lenght was short
but i loved it

my predictions

1. AM is armaan mallik nd when i hear mallik
i remember d office nd i dont noe some connection
s there b/w armaan nd office.

2. d office is an fbi office or does illegal work
which even employees r unaware of

3. armaan nd vivek both r either partners in crime or r officers
if connected

4. armaan s niether d gangster nor d officer
he s innocent nd has been dragged into all this mess

5. may be riddhima's parents r alive may nd r related to underworld
b they had left her n orphan
for a better life cause staying with criminal could be dangerous
nd if armaan is an officer through her he wants to catch them
nd if he s d criminal wants to take a revenge

6. armaan's life must b n danger if he hs under cover cop
nd his kamsori would b ridzy so he s protecting her nd taking help
of his friend vivek who in reality wont b an inspector or something.

i dont know whether d option i mentioned above r true or not
but these r d few predictions i can think of lets see if either of them holds true or not😊

will wait till wed bt do update on dat day😃😆
thnx fr d pm

Heyya Shrishti diii..Thank You so much..Glad you liked the update..Yeah I know it was short but I promise to make up for it..OMKAJEN..so many predictions..I loved all the predictions though none of them are what is going on in my head..But I must say the fifth is brilliant..An amazing storyline it would make..But I have to say this I am not a good writer in serious stuff..This one is running well because that tint of romance is there..But frankly speaking after the suspense phase is over its only romance..and AR lovestory..But if I was given the chance to read a story based on that fifth point I definitely would read..Just wait and discover yourself..it would make the journey a thrilling one..Your Most Welcome jaan..Thanks for commenting..Hugs and Kisses..<33
abandoned thumbnail
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

awww awesome part! LOVED IT

cont soon pleaseee

omg but i knoww vivek has to be baddd

Heyya Diii...How are you???Thank You so much..Glad you loved the part..Sure will continue dii..I too want to write more and more..Well..About Vivek..His character fully I havent planned..He may be good maybe bad..I still have to decide on that..But for now he is nice to her..Thanks for commenting..Means a lot to me..<33