Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Yet Another Sunset|AR NewThreadLinkOnPage150 (Page 81)

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aquarius17

I didn't LOL You said there was a clue so I read it again as I thought it was AR's names mixed up. Then I finally worked out that it was her name backwards LOL

Tee Hee...Thats wonderful..You are very ishmarttt...<3 Proud of you love..<3

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

gorgeous banner! wowww

Heyya Zarqaa diii..Glad you liked the banner..All thanks to Mirchi Love..<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquarius18

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Medzi_ARian...

That's a beautiful banner!

MEDZI HONEYShocked!! You always always make me feel that everything I do for this FF is extra special..I mean why else would you be here without even a PM..I just cannot thank you enough baby..You definitely are among my sweethearts..Thanks love..I am glad you liked it..Another sweetheart of mine made it..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMAANKSGFAN

hiii sis
cant wait 4 da update
loving da concept
con soon
thanks 4 da pm

Heyya dii..How are you doing??Dint see you online for some time.Missed ya..Thanks for commenting and I also want to mention that I love it when you call me sis..Embarrassed..Thank You so much for the sweet comment..I am glad you love the concept..Sure will..Your Most Welcome..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zARqaa_X

OMG U R SOO SNEAKY! i was reading the newspaper part again n i was lookin at the gangsters name..i was thinkin theres summit farmiliar bout this..then it hit me!BAM! its riddhimas name =D backwards! now im 99% sure its her hubby whos the gangster (armaan) that is actualli soo clever! i never thought bout tht be4!

Heyya Zarqaa dii once again..Tee Hee..Thats fantabulastic..To be precise you are the third reader to figure it out..I am so proud of you..Thank You so much..I guess I managed to keep the secret for quite some time..well about that..I am not saying anything..The mystery will unravel itself..Thank you..Glad you found it cleverTongue..Thanks..<3

cant.be.assed.

Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iceprincess101

Awesome preview... Waiting to read the full part... Update soon...

Heyya dii..My icy Di..ROFL..I like it..Another one of my regular commentors and readers...Thank You so much commenting and that too without a PM..It means a lot to me..I am glad you liked the preview..Well even I cannot wait to see your reaction after the part..Tongue..Sure will update ASAP..Cannot live without writing...<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Jyo-

Preview was awesome
Waiting to read update
Hope u update soon...

Heyy Diii..I dont remember seeing you here before..SO welcome welcome to my adorable place..Though the only thing adorable here are my lovely friends..Embarrassed..Thanks for giving my FF a try.It means a lot to me..Thanks a lot..Glad you liked the update..Me too waiting up to read the comments after the part..Sure will update ASAP..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mijanur

nice preview.waiting for update.pleas pm me when you update.

Heyy dii..Thanks a lot for trying out my FF...And also liking plus commenting it..I cannot express how happy I am..Thank You..Glad you liked the update..Sure will PM you when I update..Thanks for this comment..Even though its short it means a lot to me..<3..BTW I have accepted your buddy request..<3
Aubade. IF-Sizzlerz
Aubade.
Aubade.

Posted: 18 May 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaz_91

hey
luvd d preview...
waitin 4 d part desperately...
update soon
tc
shaaz

Heyy Shaaz dii..Another lovely lovely and sweet reader of my FF..You are always among the firsts to comment..And I always smile at it..Thanks a lot..I cannot say it enough..But I guess one is sufficing for now..Thanks for commenting..Glad you liked the preview..Aww..You make my day..I will update ASAP..Sure will..Take Care..<3

shaaz_91

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index