Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Yet Another Sunset|AR NewThreadLinkOnPage150 (Page 72)

29priya IF-Dazzler
29priya
29priya

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
superb preview...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aubade.

fatzfathi Senior Member
fatzfathi
fatzfathi

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
hey i just came across tis ff n its really superb...! loved every part... i hav a feelin tat armaan is one of d smugglin people of d gang...! waitin to read mre..can u plss pm me frm next part onwards...
take care...

Aubade.

araja1234 Goldie
araja1234
araja1234

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Awesome preview. Update soon and thanks for the pm

Aubade.

trouble_006 Goldie
trouble_006
trouble_006

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
hey i m pari
luvd d promo,riddhima is going through an emotional turmoil of having lost sumthing and gained sumthing at d same tym
i really lyk intense,passionate n dark stories n dis one seems a perfect blend of all three
n since u've said dat d promo is d least intense part of d update i m really lukin frwrd to d update
regarding my last comment wat i meant to say ws dat armaan has to b connected to d mallik industries in sumway n it seems dat he's involved in illegal activities dats y i ws confused,guess il hav to wait till d story unfolds
continue soon

Aubade.

SankiPagal IF-Sizzlerz
SankiPagal
SankiPagal

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
hey jus read ur whole ff today..its really awesm n gripping...
1st of all i m getting really curious.to knw.. who this guy is who filled ridzi's maang. i knw i m stupid  to nt knw  who it mite b.. bt then ur note confused me.. bt ofcourse it has to b our very OWn armaan.. bt then wen ridzi read the news paper.. n wen she  read abt the wanted foreign named terrorist.. that made me think.. bt then again ridz is working in mallik industries n armaan is supposed to b armaan mallik.. hw can he b a gangster or a don or w/e.. n e ways lets c wat hav u got in store for ur readers...

Aubade.

Medha. IF-Sizzlerz
Medha.
Medha.

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Smiling?  I'm dancing right now!  I love you Amal!  You're the besttt!  I can't wait for the update!  The preview seems interesting!  I'm glad we have no school tomorrow.  I'll read the part over and over again!  Love you!

-Medzi Heart

Aubade.

ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aubade.

desikalakaar Goldie
desikalakaar
desikalakaar

Posted: 16 May 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
AMAL! 
You are such an amazing writer, that it is scary. No really! The way you described everything so flawlessly has given a glimpse into what you have waiting for us at Part 4. 

I think you are one of the amazing writers here at this forum, and I cannot wait to read more of what you have in store! 

Love, 
Kriya <33

Aubade.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index